12 th Aug : ArShi & Sid: And they all saw 'IT'.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Now, now, now' how many people just want to run and hug Sid and give him a peck on his cheeks?πŸ˜‰ The man knew how to tackle ArShi and club them together or WHAT? It is truly said.. that when matchmakers get down to their work , they really do. I mean , didn't Armaan do the same for Siddhima? 😳

Adorable, huggable , cootchie-coo Sid , Akdoo Sadoo Armaan and Fearless Dhanno were the stars of the day and how. Sid's agenda for the day kickstarted from putting ArShi together on the table and he hoped and prayed that instead of spraying venom on Shilpa, Armaan will tie the friendship band on Shilpa's wrist' love can come later , at least let the two start behaving in a civilized manner first! Armaan ' who perhaps had just seen a few frames of the grim and brooding Clint Eastwood in those cowboy films is of course looking at Shilpa as though she churaaoed his German Shepherd and took him for a walk'..its like he looks at her bitterly and keeps wondering ' why do I get affected by her? Why and how she gets under my nerves ? GRRRRRRRRR! I need answers or I just may get into another street fight! ' Bright-eyed , coy Shilpa steals glances at Armaan' Mr. Matchmaker has his clock ticking and he is calculating' friendship band baandhega? Nahiin baandhega? Baandhega? Nahiin baandhega? ' and to everybody's surprise, still glaring at the object of his own fixation that is beginning to unsettle him , he gently lifts her hand and ties the friendship band on her wrist '.I am sure Armaan himself wouldn't know why he did that?  He wants to be friends with Shilpa? I guess he is going to take down 9 tequila shots in the shock of his own act when he goes back home'..And the smile on Sid's face was divine as he saw Armaan keep his 'akad' aside for some time' BUT''.OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS! Sid smiled too soon and his sundar balloon waala sapna of ArShi is still a battle! REASON?😑

Cut to ABSOLUTELY CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR of Armaan. When Shilpa lifts her hand to tie him the friendship band , he behaves like a sulking bratty child and jerks away his arm. Reason? Very kiddish but indications run deep. He had felt so bad , so so bad about Shilpa siding with Riddhima and speaking against him , he took it to heart. And you look at him stunned ! Was Armaan really that hurt by Shilpa's innocent support to Riddhima? He took it so seriously that he is actually bitter about what an intern said? Why? Who is Shilpa? A NOBODY but Armaan's ego took her harmless remark very seriously'..That is the impact of Shilpa Malhotra on this man. πŸ˜‰

Sid , in true matchmaker style and sensitively so, fully aware of  ArShi's personalities had the stage set ' he had to get both of them to talk . And for that he needed to keep them there in the cafeteria ' so yippie! Let's celebrate and play, ppz! And even here Armaan finds an opportunity to accuse and misunderstand Shilpa. It is almost as if he is a tiger in waiting who wants to pounce on the poor girl as soon as she opens her mouth. Humph. Poor girl ends up opening her munh-ka-shutter and says let's play 'Truth and Dare'. Immediate reaction from Armaan that beats the speed of instant coffee as well' eyebrows narrow ' Meanie Shilpa! You want to tell the whole world my secret! Don't you?.... Shilpa's jaw drops open in shock ' Errrrrmmmm' errrrr' huh? Shilpa tries to rectify her so-called mistake but too late. Everyone wants to play truth and dare'.πŸ˜†

What follows is one round of musical chairs between Sid and ArShi '. Armaan wants to run away, is giving everybody sharp glares and snarls , Sid is using his friendship ka butter free supply mein and keeping him in his place , not letting his cootchie coo go anywhere and forcing Jiggy to say that Armaan looks the best with Shilpa , Shilpa feeling shy , then confused , then, nervous and then flaring up displaying all shades of a woman falling in love'.It is adorable how Armaan and Shilpa look at each-other when they think the other one is not looking'.Armaan doesn't need to but his eyes keep going back to her. Why , is the question. 😳

And I wanted to pull Sid's cheeks when he got ArShi into an argument and himself declared that Armaan has accepted Shilpa's challenge. Sid can actually give foreign diplomats a run for their money and how! If he can handle Akdoo and Dhanno together , he can handle anything. Even here , it is amazing to see how Shilpa gets under Armaan's skin ' her words, her ridicule , her laughter , her L sign and repetition of being a loser gets to him. He just cannot handle Shilpa laughing at him and believing that she is better than him. What is wrong with you Armaan, asks Jiggy? You are always hell bent on proving that you are better than Shilpa. Armaan only gets further instigated ' the woman who is a NOBODY in his life is actually driving the course of his behaviour.

And then , we had the fight ' which was not a fight , really. It was simply a toned down lesson of Attack and Defense. It was symbolic in a way ' Armaan with his eyes closed to hope , life and love , standing stubborn. And Shilpa, a bubble of love, life and energy finding a vent that through the cemented walls of his heart. As she had promised episodes ago , she keeps trying. Yeah, the chemistry is so visible, so electric that the spectators have their jaws dropping open and hanging ' they are not looking at the fight ' they are looking at the currents between ArShi that are so obvious. And the smile on Sid's face as he sees Armaan close in on Shilpa , Shilpa getting so affected by Armaan , the proximity , the tension and of course the best frame of the episode ' Armaan locking Shilpa's arm , twirling her around with a jerk and locking her in his arms'. And the world around them stood still' only Sid being aware of what the two of them shared and yet were so unaware of'..After all, he saw the magic'..AND SO DID THE WHOLE WORLD. 😳

As for the precap, it seems Armaan has put Shilpa in those salwaar suits and how many people noticed that Armaan actually pushed that poor intern to catch hold of Shilpa so that she doesn't fall? πŸ˜†' As for Riddzie's mother complex, teacher complex and blah , blah , I have said enough already in my promo post. She needs the Sidhhanth Modi treatment like always and it will be duly administered to her.πŸ˜‰

There was only one thing that was HILARIOUS in today's episode ' Fight in cafeteria! Kahiin aur shoot kar lete yaar , bechaare cafeteria ko community hall banaa ke rakh diya hai! πŸ˜†

P.S- All creative Nikammeez of KaSh heaven, i hope we are getting some awesome artwork from today's ArShi fight sequence, It was H-O-T. 😳

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
lovelyyyy post...u create magic wid ur words!
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Poca hahaha first of let me laugh wht u said creative Nikameez haha love it yaar Now back to the topic.

Sid i really want to hug him yaar he is so cute bcz of him we got hilarious day dream of ArSh from him thn this fight and waow yaar Sid is juz concentrating on getting ArSh together aww so sweet of him love all his antics to get them together and making Armaan saying yes how can we frgt his threating eyes to Jiggy to say Shilpa looks best with Armaan and all the expression while seeing ArSh made him smile and he made us smile.
In between all ArSh scenes it was only Sid he was watching their every expressions and thn got happy dat he made the right decision abt ArSh they are perfect for each other

ArSh hm wht should i say i love the way whn they both were kinda in awkward situation abt the frndship band and love the way Arman slowly lifts her wrist and out the band on and whn Shilpa was going to i didn't like the way he behaved by its Armaan so i will go easy on him he is not in his senses he is heart broken and Shilpa is getting under his skin he already said that i get angry so easily specially on Shilpa why ooh bcz she reminds you of you Armaan. Shilpa urging Armaan to accept her challenge by laughing on him saying loser and dat was it Armaan accpeted the challenge he was ready for another ride it shows that Armaan will deny her love but at the end Shilpa willmake him fall in love with him at the end he will be with her. All the fight moves between them were really i don't how to describe it but love it really all the moves and Armaan holding Shilpa telling her wht she has to do and wht not thn waow their close electrifing yaar the chemistry was so sizzling they both were looking HOT together they were coming close and here i was blushing watching thm. hatts off to KaSh/ ArSh yaar

Sid who was noticing thm and in coming up he asked Ridz dat did you notice something in Shilpa eyes for Armaan he did and very soon Ridz will also notice she admit that she doesn't like Shilpa dat is why she is not the right girl for Armaan i can say whoeva is saying Ridz is jealous thn here it is jealous my foot very soon Ridz will notice the spark between ArSh and whn she will find out Shilpa is her sister she will surely do something
nikita_88 thumbnail
Brilliant post!

KaSh/ArShi were off the hook today! OMG The chemistry was fantastic!!!! But Armaan's eyes being closed and Shilpa being the hope - really well said and put.

Armaan why is she getting under your skin, Shilpa's loser and laughter and I know poor JP being pushed so he can save her from falling! ☺️

Sid was right on the mark today - he got Shilpa and Armaan in their own elements together, and he knew he had hit gold there, I can see Sid going all out to get these two together - even against Riddhima! 😲 A hug for him and wishing him all the success - in his mission! πŸ˜†
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

aww pocoo nice oneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..yes yes the whole staff of sanjivani saw the sparks between armaan and shilpa😳😳😳😳...dont u think its like total opposite of armaan n riddhima...i mean riddhima never displayed the relationship she had with armaan during their courtship and here even before the love stage evryone knows that THIS LOVE ANGLE IS SOON GONNA COME BETWEEN THEM....though i dont want to comment on riddhima bcoz m confused abt her behaviour as she is most confused person..i have read many posts abt riddhima today so i got confused to what to decipher out of riddhima's behaviour..bcoz riddhima's behaviour seems like your's and their's analysis bothπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and arsh are soo on the track of developing an awesome story😳😳😳😳😳😳..today shilpa was soo much affected by armaan's presence...you could just see it..and abt shilpa's suits well i dunno its bcoz of bet or her personal choice to impress riddhimaπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..u knw being a innocent n naive small BEHNAAAAAAAAAAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by nikki0809 - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: pavs

lovelyyyy post...u create magic wid ur words!

Thank you, Pavz.😳... The magic was already there.I just put it into words. πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: tzahra

Poca hahaha first of let me laugh wht u said creative Nikameez haha love it yaar Now back to the topic.

Sid i really want to hug him yaar he is so cute bcz of him we got hilarious day dream of ArSh from him thn this fight and waow yaar Sid is juz concentrating on getting ArSh together aww so sweet of him love all his antics to get them together and making Armaan saying yes how can we frgt his threating eyes to Jiggy to say Shilpa looks best with Armaan and all the expression while seeing ArSh made him smile and he made us smile.
In between all ArSh scenes it was only Sid he was watching their every expressions and thn got happy dat he made the right decision abt ArSh they are perfect for each other

Sid has seen the spark between ArShi, Tazz and it shows in how he is reading them. And yes, he is reading them right. 😳

ArSh hm wht should i say i love the way whn they both were kinda in awkward situation abt the frndship band and love the way Arman slowly lifts her wrist and out the band on and whn Shilpa was going to i didn't like the way he behaved by its Armaan so i will go easy on him he is not in his senses he is heart broken and Shilpa is getting under his skin he already said that i get angry so easily specially on Shilpa why ooh bcz she reminds you of you Armaan. Shilpa urging Armaan to accept her challenge by laughing on him saying loser and dat was it Armaan accpeted the challenge he was ready for another ride it shows that Armaan will deny her love but at the end Shilpa willmake him fall in love with him at the end he will be with her. All the fight moves between them were really i don't how to describe it but love it really all the moves and Armaan holding Shilpa telling her wht she has to do and wht not thn waow their close electrifing yaar the chemistry was so sizzling they both were looking HOT together they were coming close and here i was blushing watching thm. hatts off to KaSh/ ArSh yaar

Awkwardness , the tease , the pull, the chemistry - everything was there.😳.... KUDOS!

Sid who was noticing thm and in coming up he asked Ridz dat did you notice something in Shilpa eyes for Armaan he did and very soon Ridz will also notice she admit that she doesn't like Shilpa dat is why she is not the right girl for Armaan i can say whoeva is saying Ridz is jealous thn here it is jealous my foot very soon Ridz will notice the spark between ArSh and whn she will find out Shilpa is her sister she will surely do something

BINGO!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

mightymyth9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was so not in the mood for commenting however your posts are hard to ignore.
nice one but stil i hate to see rids concern for arm.its getting on my nerves.her love for sid sometimes looks fake.even the balm scene, she was making such an awkward face.
im not gonna watch dmg without sr.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i cant write anything part form this
MAGIC

i loved the Karate sceen and poor JP got pushed after all armaan has to save his angel form falling

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

Brilliant post!

KaSh/ArShi were off the hook today! OMG The chemistry was fantastic!!!! But Armaan's eyes being closed and Shilpa being the hope - really well said and put.

Armaan why is she getting under your skin, Shilpa's loser and laughter and I know poor JP being pushed so he can save her from falling! ☺️

Sid was right on the mark today - he got Shilpa and Armaan in their own elements together, and he knew he had hit gold there, I can see Sid going all out to get these two together - even against Riddhima! 😲 A hug for him and wishing him all the success - in his mission! πŸ˜†

Thanks for replying, Nikkz.😳😳😳😳😳.... ArShi were chemical today and the actors did a fabulous job and how!πŸ‘... and Sid of course is the designer of this couple - as you rightly said - he picked the elements of ArShi and put them together with results for everyone to see. πŸ˜‰... even Riddhima aunty cannot stop Mission ArShi.πŸ˜†