I can't blame Rashi today!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Friends...
Today I felt Rashi's feelings for Jigar are justified. He simply has no guts to stand up to that bully Ahem..😡
Ahem has no personal life himself neither does he care for his wife...But What's his problem with Jigar?....What was the need of taunting Jigar in front of the guests? If he wanted the file so urgently why couldn't he remember to bring it himself? Koki and Ahem both never hesitate in insulting Jigar....No wife can bear this....So I think Rashi is justified in her anger over Jigar...Rashi is a different type of girl....For her material things matter (I am NOT justifying her behaviour to Gopi or her scheming). If she wants her husband to be a respected man who can blame her?
Jigar needs to stand up to Ahem...He is as much a Modi son as Ahem...he needs to have some self respect at least for his wife's sake.
mona thnx 4 posting this, today i felt like jigar too needs to prove himself in frnt of aham as we want gopi to do so.
Nd abt rashi i somewhat agree that she felt bad wen her hubby got insultd by his bro in frnt of guests, bt dont u think that she thinks jigar as hubby just to get wealth n importance as Modi bahu nothing else.
She always curse him 4 bringing gajra n flower while she expectd diomand jwelery. I dont want her to get ny happines being sweet jigar's wife. She should get every harsh punishment that exists in this world 4 ruining Sonal's life n jigar's too.
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

mona thnx 4 posting this, today i felt like jigar too needs to prove himself in frnt of aham as we want gopi to do so.
Nd abt rashi i somewhat agree that she felt bad wen her hubby got insultd by his bro in frnt of guests, bt dont u think that she thinks jigar as hubby just to get wealth n importance as Modi bahu nothing else.
She always curse him 4 bringing gajra n flower while she expectd diomand jwelery. I dont want her to get ny happines being sweet jigar's wife. She should get every harsh punishment that exists in this world 4 ruining Sonal's life n jigar's too.
I agree....She married Jigar not for love but for his money. But I think she will soon start falling for him...As to gajra and flowers,  she is a materialistic girl...she won't understand the meaning of small sweet guestures ...she is simply not 'programmed' that way...😆
As to her punishment I agree she deserves a big tight slap from Jigar...I am sure she will get her due...That's why I want Jigar to have a backbone...so he can stand to Ahem AND to rashi when time comes.