Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hello all...

ok as shelly will be doing the detailed update...here m just doing a briefest one..

• 1. Epi starts with Koki who says that my DIL has headache so cant come. Baa hears this, asks Kamla abt Gopi she says Gopi is in kitche. Baa calls koki in her room and asks the reason for telling lie. Koki says when Gopi herself does not want to be introduced as DIL of this house then how can i introduce her.

• Next scene Guest breaks the dish Gopi comes out of Kitchen and one guest call her as Aye Come here. Koki sees its Gopi and tells guest that she has a name. Guest says sorry i dint know ur servants name.

• Koki looks at Aham angrily. Calls gopi and introduces her saying She is Gopi, My DIL...and if Aham told u that she was not at home then its due to over load of work. Then asks Aham to introduce Gopi with ur Guests. Aham introduces saying Meet my Wife Mrs. Gopi Aham Modi and vice versa. 

• The englishman stands and offers hand for handshake and also asks her how do u do in english. Gopi just says Yes and No. Aham feels embarase.

• Koki and Gopi leaves and Kinjal comes and taunts Gopi

• In room Gopi is closing the window, Aham comes and sclods her why she is there. Gopi says i m here just to close the window as its raining. She is leaving Aham holds her arm tightly and she is in pain and some more scolding saying why u spoke incorrect english, if u dont know then could not u keep quite or leave the place.

•  At last Aham leaves her arm and she is crying.

No Precap

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 12 August 2010 at 8:20am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumiArchanaRaviSharmanisnehivanta29monalidpsiddiquacimbaSunriseGreensajniesujji0609suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Briefest Update Done, detailed later" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........late nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..Cry.lol j/k take ur time... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
are yaar sorry..i could have done it but i m geting ready to go to office and only Shelly can do it now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
brief update done..detailed will be later ...

taral83

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hello all...

ok as shelly will be doing the detailed update...here m just doing a briefest one..

• 1. Epi starts with Koki who says that my DIL has headache so cant come. Baa hears this, asks Kamla abt Gopi she says Gopi is in kitche. Baa calls koki in her room and asks the reason for telling lie. Koki says when Gopi herself does not want to be introduced as DIL of this house then how can i introduce her.

• Next scene Guest breaks the dish Gopi comes out of Kitchen and one guest call her as Aye Come here. Koki sees its Gopi and tells guest that she has a name. Guest says sorry i dint know ur servants name.

• Koki looks at Aham angrily. Calls gopi and introduces her saying She is Gopi, My DIL...and if Aham told u that she was not at home then its due to over load of work. Then asks Aham to introduce Gopi with ur Guests. Aham introduces saying Meet my Wife Mrs. Gopi Aham Modi and vice versa. 

• The englishman stands and offers hand for handshake and also asks her how do u do in english. Gopi just says Yes and No. Aham feels embarase.

• Koki and Gopi leaves and Kinjal comes and taunts Gopi

• In room Gopi is closing the window, Aham comes and sclods her why she is there. Gopi says i m here just to close the window as its raining. She is leaving Aham holds her arm tightly and she is in pain and some more scolding saying why u spoke incorrect english, if u dont know then could not u keep quite or leave the place.

•  At last Aham leaves her arm and she is crying.

No Precap

thanks

-tellyaddict-

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Thankyou for the brief update Sadhli....

Actually after this foreign clients incident... i really have a feeling that Gopi will leave the house... and they are showing a very tough weather outside... Gopi will leave the house without anyone knowing... and Jigar & Rashi will get stuck in that weather and when they come back they will be shocked to know about Gopi and Rashi will be happy about it and everyone will taunt especially Koki that they are not even bothered that Gopi has left home and they were enjoying outside the whole night.... and Koki is sure to ask Ahem about Gopi... he'll after some time reveal what happened last night... and maybe our dream of Koki shouting at Ahem might happen.... first about her being uneducated that Gopi never lied and secondly about the cooker drama... she was not at fault.... thus making Ahem guilty for being bad to Gopi....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Thankyou for the brief update Sadhli....

Actually after this foreign clients incident... i really have a feeling that Gopi will leave the house... and they are showing a very tough weather outside... Gopi will leave the house without anyone knowing... and Jigar & Rashi will get stuck in that weather and when they come back they will be shocked to know about Gopi and Rashi will be happy about it and everyone will taunt especially Koki that they are not even bothered that Gopi has left home and they were enjoying outside the whole night.... and Koki is sure to ask Ahem about Gopi... he'll after some time reveal what happened last night... and maybe our dream of Koki shouting at Ahem might happen.... first about her being uneducated that Gopi never lied and secondly about the cooker drama... she was not at fault.... thus making Ahem guilty for being bad to Gopi....

@bold..we are dreaming a lott....u know...
pata nahi aage kya kya hona likha hai....and if Gopi leaves w/o intimating anyone then Aham will not be a position to cover himself and Koki will blast him like anyhing after knowing night's incident...

sujji0609

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
thank you....u take such good care of us.....Smile

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top