12th Aug : New Promo: ArShi: Shilpa meri.... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Great post!!! I love the idea of getting the t-shirts thingy....cool stuff...the words on it would not only suit all ARSH fans but ARSH too...😊

Honestly, i couldn't care less to what Ridz feels now...At one point of time, i did..but now since she can't really make up her mind as to what she wants..i think, it's better to leave Ridz to sulk in her own world...However, i definitely loved the promo which showed Armaan giving Ridz a piece of his mind...Three cheers for Armaan since he stood up for Shilpa once again....The fact that he didn't complete the whole sentence even makes it more exciting cause it makes us all wonder,  is he really unsure on what to say next or did he just convey the message loud and clear to Ridz that Shilpa is his!!!

I can't wait to watch this episode...it's definitely going to be a blast!!!
Originally posted by Pocahontas

[when talking to aarmaan , as i remember)

Sueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sue kar mere mann ko kiya tumne kya ishaara.😳😳😳😳😳....You are absolutely right, baby. Riddz has to be concerned because both her and Sid take Armaan to be their responsibility. Riddz wants somebody stable for Armaan and Shilpa is definitely not in her good books. Understandable. Jealousy is a total different ball game altogether. And i don't think creatives are in tequilas yet they will want their married and in-love with her husband heroine envy ArShi. That would be equal to being a pervert and some ppl may rejoice in that thought.... WE DON'T.

[/QUOTE] hun there might be a jealousy angle from Ridhimma, do you know when.....when a girl is brought for Sid..I think they have planned a jealousy track for Ridhimma Sid and the new girl when KSG is gone on a break..I think some of them to their convenience mistook this promo, with jealousy angle of Ridhimma between S-A-RπŸ˜ƒ ..will be a disastrous track against their well planned accepted  jodi storyline Edited by Sue101 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by prismlight

Awww Adorable, adorable, adorable!!! Pocs such a brilliant job! Loved it from top to bottom.
@ Red ...especially made me go blushhhh😳

What a relief reading this totally sensible post among all the dissections done over the promo in various threads.

P.S: I really need extra powerful specs to make out the jealous expression of Riddhima Modi, coz I saw none, neither in precap nor in the promo.πŸ€“

Don't worry about the mahaan thoughts and that float in the main phorum.πŸ˜†... they are good for entertainment only. I guess we all are blushing because Armaan called Shilpa his so fiercely and possessively. 😳

Poco..............................U r awesome.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I hope with yr post..............Everyone will come back from their delusional world.πŸ˜‰

Esp Loved yr P.S.....Disclaimer⭐️.

According to ridz its only she wants to see her friend Mr.Armaan happy. So she feels that Shilpa is not the one for Armaan.

The interference of Ridz into this will make Armaan defend shilpa and even will make him look at Shilpa in a different point of view and All Armaan will try to make a point to Ridz that her opinion is wrong. So all i see is ArShi all the way.

Regds SR.........................OMG how can one see Ridz is jealous. Even i have also educated from a lower grade school i think.πŸ˜•..............What i see is her love for her cute doctor, she doesn't want to really hear anything bad abt him, The way she defends him as hubby tells how far she loves Sid and clears everything😳...................Hope from next time i wil try my level best to see Where and What jealousy point is there.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Once again Awesome, rocking poco.⭐️

Keep goingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Woh meri Humsafar hai Woh meri Humraaz hai WOh meri Kuch na hokar bhi sab kuch hai

Sesriously men i was busy looking at ArSh they were Hot together men armaan blinflod and shilpa Awwwwwwwwww cant even express it.

I suppose RIddhima wanted to be a teacher but then shashank forced her to be a doctor so now she is removing all this to Doctors interns friends hubby.

I am in love with karate so i am off for some karate training sanjeevani here i come hope Armaan is the trainer.

A beautiful post by a beautiful person
Replying to your post after a long long time 😳. Lovely post like always.

So here are my views on the promo, the fact that Riddhima does care a lot about Armaan, cannot be denied. She cares a lot for him and would want the best in life for him, so her concern. If Armaan isn't happy she will always be guilty and so will Sid be. What is being shown is absolutely her concern for a guy she once loved, a guy who did everything to help her and Sid, a guy who she considers her friend.

Shilpa is not someone she likes. So she doesn't like the fact that Armaan is around) Shilpa. She feels bad because he is supporting Shilpa, a girl who in her opinion can do anything but the right thing. She is yet to see the good side of Shilpa. Its just like a month back when after the Papa Ja Jaayega incident, Armaan supported her, to her it's like if Shilpa is wrong how can anyone support her at all.

And another thing, Armaan had said a few days back, Riddhima is that kind of a girl, jo hospital ko sar pe utha le if people don't listen to her, so yeah, she is annoyed that he is not seeing the wrong in Shilpa, whereas its she who isn't seeing the good side of her (well she really hasn't got the chance either). She is kind of used to people agreeing with her, so when someone disagrees she doesn't like it πŸ˜†.
Edited by 211su - 13 years ago
Originally posted by JShukla

True yaar! Arshi are hot. And somehow when they are together the whole world around them ceases to exist or better still aprrears an intrusion. Suddenly everyone looks like a kabab mein haddi😍

And she may have been instrumental in sending him to jail, in making a bakra out of him with her amnesia prank and she may have got under his skin without him realising but he just cannot help extending his handkerchief to her to capture those precious pearls..........And when they roll down her eyes and Armaan is around, they are actually pearls.

She irritates him no end and he is rude to her no end......... but the moment, he finds her distressed due to anything or anyone apart from himself, he becomes her shield.

Its like he is saying......hey! Don't bother her......Only I do that

Hey , that is so nicely said. And i so agree with you. Armaan unleashes pain on her and he heals her too and nobody else can raise their voice at Shilpa.😳... As Armaan said... Shilpa is his.πŸ˜‰
I so agree with you pocu! that's what I've been wanting to say since yesterday - ridhima is not jealous, she just feels over-protective in a really motherly way. for example - the way a future-saas would demean a future-bahu only to prove that she's not good enough for her son πŸ˜† - that's how ridhima's behaving.

anyway, coming to ArSh - they're 'hot' - no better word to describe them. armaan has already started to feel a certain bond with her, and I think he didn't realize this himself until he blurted it out infront of ridhima. so I guess in a way, ridhima is only further pushing him towards shilpa πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by hetusweet

Well well........... these is something i always wated  to hear......Shilpa Meri...From Armaan...So great  Armaan......So u accept na Boy is dat this SooooooooooButiful girl is Yours...................Ahaaaa.......Imagine How happy i m ...still not shown Promo......But already flying in Sky....... Arsh...They sooooo Adorable i tell u..😳😳😳

And thanks for such a great Promo Post..i just loved it...😳

Thank you so much.😳.....Armaan really did touch Shilpa and everyone else's heart by those words. He was shocked at himself. That is the extent to which Shilpa has touched him.
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Shilpa is looking gorgeous in the last frame. How many of you think that it's Armaan who is behind these salwar suits. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

P.S- There are certain people whose psychoemotional levels SHOCK me😲.I will be glad if they just spare me and my posts like they have always done. Leave me alone. 😳

i agree shilpa looks amazing in her indian outfits again and hahaha u make me laugh girl ;psychoemotional shocks lmfaooo

and i also agree with what u have stated above its always nice to see how others interpret things and also if your interpretaion of the events is the same. nice post ..:)