Tere Liye

anupriya kapoors profile on facebook fake !! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by urcrazy

I was gonna add her a long time ago but then I didn't find Ekta on her friend's list...so I decided not to. When Ekta added me on facebook, I got chance to see Harshad's profile n Anupriya wasn't even there
even harshad is not there on facebook,he conformed this on SBS star news
ekta is there on facebook for sure as she said that on SBS star news

so harshad & anupriya both r not there on facebook !!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anupriya kapoors profile on facebook fake !! (Page 2)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

urcrazy

urcrazy

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by urcrazy

I was gonna add her a long time ago but then I didn't find Ekta on her friend's list...so I decided not to. When Ekta added me on facebook, I got chance to see Harshad's profile n Anupriya wasn't even there

</div><font size="3">even harshad is not there on facebook,he conformed this on SBS star news </font>
<div><font size="3">ekta is there on facebook for sure as she said that on SBS star news</font>

<font size="3">so harshad & anupriya both r not there on facebook !!</font>

He was on Ekta's friend's list...may be he's the fake one too.

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
yeah ,thts the fake harshad chopra becaz saas ,bahu & saazish asked harshad this question that whether he is there or not on facebook,harshad replied that he is not on facebook,he has got only his e-mailID & contact with his frnds thru e-mails only ,he is not there on any social networking site

ekta shd def not add any fake person to her account ,may b ekta when added she had no idea whether harshad is there or not on facebook ,

all harshads fans know that he is not there on any site but he do read his fans comments on india-forums site ,u can see harshads message on his profile on india-forums
SEE HIS MESSAGE

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

yeah ,thts the fake harshad chopra becaz saas ,bahu & saazish asked harshad this question that whether he is there or not on facebook,harshad replied that he is not on facebook,he has got only his e-mailID & contact with his frnds thru e-mails only ,he is not there on any social networking site

ekta shd def not add any fake person to her account ,may b ekta when added she had no idea whether harshad is there or not on facebook ,

all harshads fans know that he is not there on any site but he do read his fans comments on india-forums site ,u can see harshads message on his profile on india-forums
SEE HIS MESSAGE

Harshad has a india froums account great
me dint know that

what he's username

indupriya2008

Goldie

indupriya2008

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Yes, sita u r rite. She always posts those pics which r already posted on Tere Liye on fb or here on India-forums.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@divyachandresh ---------------no harshad doesnt have account on india-forums but he love coming to this site & reading the reviews of his fans on his shows forums !!!

we all want harshad to hv his blog on india-forums

but he is so reclusive & shy types that he is least interested in joining any site !!!

@indupriya --------------yes anupriya kapoor is not on facebook !!!

--sanchita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sanchita--

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
From the very first day I was thinking that Anupriya is fake. I have removed her from friend list.

sita11

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
dont understand why people make fake accountsDead

sita11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top