Tere Liye

Harshad's new pic

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged

I dun knw its posted earlier or not..... i just saw this pic on Anupriya's FB wall...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CutieeMe-Garima-khajjunami2811Soaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad's new pic" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Neha--

Goldie

--Neha--

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
thanks..already posted

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
ohhh sorry 4 posting it again.......i saw this pic today...

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
EVEN I AM ALSO THERE on anupriyas account but i think her account is fake as she posts all the stuff on her wall from tere liye star plus page & from  this tere liye india-forums ,nothing new from her side
she even gives any news on her wall that we already know from the articles on star plus & this pic of harshad posted yesterday on india-forums & on facebook tere liye page & today that fake anupriya posting it
i asked her to post off-screen pics from the sets to tht she said she doesnt click the pics on the sets
she is fake i am v sure !!

Edited by sita11 - 12 August 2010 at 9:19am

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

EVEN I AM ALSO THERE on anupriyas account but i think her account is fake as she posts all the stuff on her wall from tere liye star plus page & grom this tere liye india-forums ,nothing new from her side
she even gives any news on her wall that we already know from the articles on star plus & this pic of harshad posted yesterday on india-forums & on facebook tere liye page & today that fake anupriya posting it
i asked her to post off-screen pics from the sets to tht she said she doesnt click the pics on the sets
she is fake i am v sure !!

yes ur right.... that a fake ID.......

Rimi.Rimz

Goldie

Rimi.Rimz

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
thanks 4 shring

khajju

IF-Rockerz

khajju

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
already posted