Rishta.Com

No Rishta.com Season 2 - COnfirmed (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

xxdevilishxx

xxdevilishxx

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
@rosha: Exactly! We need to call back all the members that now don't regularly visit the forum! I just know we could get at least 2000 signatures for the petition. When those "YRF shows aren't coming with a Season 2" articles were released, most of the comments were about Rishta.com having a second season. About 60-65% of those comments were about Rishta.com.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Rishta.com Season 2 - COnfirmed (Page 2)" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

4rosegirl1

Goldie

4rosegirl1

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
no i still wont believe it. i want it back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxdevilishxx

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Jokes Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxdevilishxx

@rosha: Exactly! We need to call back all the members that now don't regularly visit the forum! I just know we could get at least 2000 signatures for the petition. When those "YRF shows aren't coming with a Season 2" articles were released, most of the comments were about Rishta.com having a second season. About 60-65% of those comments were about Rishta.com.

well we reached 1282 in 3 days . Big smile
so we wont lose hope. shurti and kavi and the maker of rishta.com should really see this. that  how there fans reached from 990 signatures to 1282 in 3 days .

Edited by rosha - 14 August 2010 at 10:36am

xxdevilishxx

xxdevilishxx

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@rosha: So, so true! Even though Kavi and Shruti are promoting it, we on our parts also need to do something! Maybe we could show people VM's or like parts of this show, and ask them to sign the petitions. I know for a fact that if they watch this show even a little bit, they'll get addicted to it just how we did! :D We also need to send people who were once a part of this forum PMs regarding the petition. And well it is quite fantastic over how we literally got 200-300 signatures in 3 days! :)) Hope this show comes back! It just has to! I also refuse to believe that it's not coming back! :]

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

@rosha: So, so true! Even though Kavi and Shruti are promoting it, we on our parts also need to do something! Maybe we could show people VM's or like parts of this show, and ask them to sign the petitions. I know for a fact that if they watch this show even a little bit, they'll get addicted to it just how we did! :D We also need to send people who were once a part of this forum PMs regarding the petition. And well it is quite fantastic over how we literally got 200-300 signatures in 3 days! :)) Hope this show comes back! It just has to! I also refuse to believe that it's not coming back! :]

yeh.. ! this show can come back becuase the articals said that sony want  two old shows season 2 and they also said in artical that rishta.com has good fan base on net. and said if public demands more. they may get season 2. plus at they end of the last episode they worte end of season 2 . ( and this thing was not written anywhere in sony shows not even mahi way) so i think even the maker thinks that people will demand more . so we still have chance.

we should make a new topic which should say Calling all rishta.com (Meeting for season 2) where we can all get togeher and send sony emails sperately and join twitter and tweet yrf seprately in one day . and they will know what a huge amount of fan following they have.

we can call all fans of kavi and shurti too who follow them on twitter. lets make a account on twitter which should be name a rishta.com season 2. and then tell all twitter fans facebook and IF fans to join it. and we can follow yrf , shurti and kavi ,rishab seth with that account and they will see how many fans want season 2.  can you make an account like this on twiiter?

xxdevilishxx

xxdevilishxx

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosha

yeh.. ! this show can come back becuase the articals said that sony want  two old shows season 2 and they also said in artical that rishta.com has good fan base on net. and said if public demands more. they may get season 2. plus at they end of the last episode they worte end of season 2 . ( and this thing was not written anywhere in sony shows not even mahi way) so i think even the maker thinks that people will demand more . so we still have chance.

we should make a new topic which should say Calling all rishta.com (Meeting for season 2) where we can all get togeher and send sony emails sperately and join twitter and tweet yrf seprately in one day . and they will know what a huge amount of fan following they have.

we can call all fans of kavi and shurti too who follow them on twitter. lets make a account on twitter which should be name a rishta.com season 2. and then tell all twitter fans facebook and IF fans to join it. and we can follow yrf , shurti and kavi ,rishab seth with that account and they will see how many fans want season 2.  can you make an account like this on twiiter?

Oh, boy! I'm totally empowered to bring Rishta.com back! :)) Exactly! All the articles support that Rishta.com CAN come back if the public wants it to! I know the "End of Season 1" did really make us all hopeful! :)

Okay, so you want to make that new topic? We can track our daily progress on that topic! xD We can take turns sending emails to Sony and YRF. Totally! And we'll join twitter and tweet to YRF about bringing Rishta.com back! You know the topic you're opening, when we have a reasonable amount of people who have joined us, we should set a date. And on that date, everybody will send YRF tweets and emails about bringing Rishta.com back! Like maybe a email every 20 minutes for people who can't log on all that much. Others can tweet and send emails more often, But imagine if 1000 people did that for an entire day, YRF would understand how much we're craving for a Rishta.com season 2! :] Okay, I'll make an account of twitter! You wanna manage the account together? I can give you the password of it after I make it. I'll just create a hotmail ID, and I'll set up the twitter account with that.

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Oh, boy! I'm totally empowered to bring Rishta.com back! :)) Exactly! All the articles support that Rishta.com CAN come back if the public wants it to! I know the "End of Season 1" did really make us all hopeful! :)

Okay, so you want to make that new topic? We can track our daily progress on that topic! xD We can take turns sending emails to Sony and YRF. Totally! And we'll join twitter and tweet to YRF about bringing Rishta.com back! You know the topic you're opening, when we have a reasonable amount of people who have joined us, we should set a date. And on that date, everybody will send YRF tweets and emails about bringing Rishta.com back! Like maybe a email every 20 minutes for people who can't log on all that much. Others can tweet and send emails more often, But imagine if 1000 people did that for an entire day, YRF would understand how much we're craving for a Rishta.com season 2! :] Okay, I'll make an account of twitter! You wanna manage the account together? I can give you the password of it after I make it. I'll just create a hotmail ID, and I'll set up the twitter account with that.

okay you can manage the twitter account but give me the password  so sometimes i can check it . okay will make the topic here. check out that topic and if it needs edition tell me okay . Big smile

we are so gonna birng back season 2 of rishta .Big smile

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=xxdevilishxx]@rosha: So, so true! Even though Kavi and Shruti are promoting it, we on our parts also need to do something! Maybe we could show people VM's or like parts of this show, and ask them to sign the petitions. I know for a fact that if they watch this show even a little bit, they'll get addicted to it just how we did! :D We also need to send people who were once a part of this forum PMs regarding the petition. And well it is quite fantastic over how we literally got 200-300 signatures in 3 days! :)) Hope this show comes back! It just has to! I also refuse to believe that it's not coming back! :]

link of that new topic tell me if it needs edition

Post Reply New Post

Go to top