No Rishta.com Season 2 - COnfirmed

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey GUys

There wont be any Mahi way or Rishta.com Season 2😭😭

Pusshti aka Mahi from Mahi Way, Shruti Seth aka Isha from Rishta.com and Kavi aka Rohan from Rishta.com, all three confirmed that there wont be any Season 2..

Also Shruti and Kavi tweeted..

Shruti: Everytime someone tweets about rishta.com season 2, I get really sad. I miss the show and feel terrible that we won't have another season :(
Kavi: @SethShruti I agree totally, it is really sad. Season Two would have been great but @sethrishab made season one go down in history!

this forum stayed open until anything was confirmed, now when its confirmed, this forum will get archieved soon, after the awards😭

Love Nadii

Edited by -Nadii- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaa thumbnail
no please dont close this forum . how will the fans of R.com will unite and sign this petetion. nothing is confirmed. if we want we can get season 2 . and we all are going to get season 2 .
firangi92 thumbnail
They can't just close this forum! Maybe if we keep on petitioning YRF will change their minds! There's always a possibility! How will us Rishta.com fans communicate, and promote the petition then?
roshaa thumbnail

yeh .. ! thats what i am trying to say. rite now nothing is confirmed . they said they can get the show back . if public demand more. we fans really need to unite in this forum. so please dont close it. and plus this forum is also very active.

Edited by rosha - 13 years ago
firangi92 thumbnail
I know! We all really need to come back, and start talking and uniting! Like when Rishta.com was running, I remember this forum was so active! Plus, this forum unlike a lot others is totally peaceful. Nobody bashes anyone, everybody is friends with everyone else, and all the viewers are all very sensible and smart people! They can't close it down!
roshaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxdevilishxx

I know! We all really need to come back, and start talking and uniting! Like when Rishta.com was running, I remember this forum was so active! Plus, this forum unlike a lot others is totally peaceful. Nobody bashes anyone, everybody is friends with everyone else, and all the viewers are all very sensible and smart people! They can't close it down!

you are so right. plus now a days people are really signing the petetions. and this time is very important for this section . plus kavi and shurti also come to this forum. because how will shurti come to know that people are again signing the petetion?
roshaa thumbnail

you are so right. plus now a days people are really signing the petetions. and this time is very important for this section . plus kavi and shurti also come to this forum. because how will shurti come to know that people are again signing the petetion? she came to know from IF. she even said in twitter recently thank you IF fans
roshaa thumbnail

you are so right. plus now a days people are really signing the petetions. and this time is very important for this section . plus kavi and shurti also come to this forum. because how will shurti come to know that people are again signing the petetion? she came to know from IF. she even said in twitter recently thank you IF fans  (something like that)
Edited by rosha - 13 years ago
firangi92 thumbnail
@rosha: Exactly! We need to call back all the members that now don't regularly visit the forum! I just know we could get at least 2000 signatures for the petition. When those "YRF shows aren't coming with a Season 2" articles were released, most of the comments were about Rishta.com having a second season. About 60-65% of those comments were about Rishta.com.
4rosegirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no i still wont believe it. i want it back!