Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Hey GUys

There wont be any Mahi way or Rishta.com Season 2CryCry

Pusshti aka Mahi from Mahi Way, Shruti Seth aka Isha from Rishta.com and Kavi aka Rohan from Rishta.com, all three confirmed that there wont be any Season 2..

Also Shruti and Kavi tweeted..

Shruti: Everytime someone tweets about rishta.com season 2, I get really sad. I miss the show and feel terrible that we won't have another season :(
Kavi: @SethShruti I agree totally, it is really sad. Season Two would have been great but @sethrishab made season one go down in history!

this forum stayed open until anything was confirmed, now when its confirmed, this forum will get archieved soon, after the awardsCry

Love Nadii

Edited by -Nadii- - 12 August 2010 at 10:55am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

aloklucknow*Dev.*Lemonypapiamadhubansen-Amri-Maz.Anhdara13mechantefillemalluangeljassie_17-.nandini.--Hina-viniva sharmaSobtiObsessionspamalotSunShine_A-Jwalamukhi-_Meena_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Rishta.com Season 2 - COnfirmed" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Jokes Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
no please dont close this forum . how will the fans of R.com will unite and sign this petetion. nothing is confirmed. if we want we can get season 2 . and we all are going to get season 2 .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy_bShaily.viniva sharma

xxdevilishxx

xxdevilishxx

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
They can't just close this forum! Maybe if we keep on petitioning YRF will change their minds! There's always a possibility! How will us Rishta.com fans communicate, and promote the petition then?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

yeh .. ! thats what i am trying to say. rite now nothing is confirmed . they said they can get the show back . if public demand more. we fans really need to unite in this forum. so please dont close it. and plus this forum is also very active.

Edited by rosha - 13 August 2010 at 3:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxdevilishxxShaily.

xxdevilishxx

xxdevilishxx

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
I know! We all really need to come back, and start talking and uniting! Like when Rishta.com was running, I remember this forum was so active! Plus, this forum unlike a lot others is totally peaceful. Nobody bashes anyone, everybody is friends with everyone else, and all the viewers are all very sensible and smart people! They can't close it down!

Shaily.

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxdevilishxx

I know! We all really need to come back, and start talking and uniting! Like when Rishta.com was running, I remember this forum was so active! Plus, this forum unlike a lot others is totally peaceful. Nobody bashes anyone, everybody is friends with everyone else, and all the viewers are all very sensible and smart people! They can't close it down!

you are so right. plus now a days people are really signing the petetions. and this time is very important for this section . plus kavi and shurti also come to this forum. because how will shurti come to know that people are again signing the petetion?

Shaily.

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

you are so right. plus now a days people are really signing the petetions. and this time is very important for this section . plus kavi and shurti also come to this forum. because how will shurti come to know that people are again signing the petetion? she came to know from IF. she even said in twitter recently thank you IF fans

Tressa

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

you are so right. plus now a days people are really signing the petetions. and this time is very important for this section . plus kavi and shurti also come to this forum. because how will shurti come to know that people are again signing the petetion? she came to know from IF. she even said in twitter recently thank you IF fans  (something like that)

Edited by rosha - 13 August 2010 at 5:56pm

Tressa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top