Maaneet scenes-update on Pg 142 (28/11) - Page 115

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ithakkar

Opti:

I am speechless. You are amazing. I love your story better than what was aired. Please keep writing.

Thanks Indhu. That's very flattering.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago

Opti:

I love reading your updates. please add me to your pm list. I cannot stop reading your updates again and again. Please inform me when you update; my eamil address is [email protected]

Thanks a million.
Indu

I'll let you know when I update next Indu.

Great turn in the story. Being DEV so selfish, he showed his right colors. You engroved their relationship so well in this discussion that it sounded so natural for Dev to behave this way. Dadi was busy with running the company (guilt) and Maan was over protective (guilt). Both Dadi and Maan had good intensions but Dev left them with guilt and had upper hand when he left. I hate him. I am glad he went away from Meera. He deserves NT only. Your story holds me like a glue, I forget to eat also. I am not hungry, just want to read your story. It is very breath taking. Please keep writing. You rock, Opti...

Dev in my story will remain the same selfish character. No sudden transformation as in the show. Yes, though Dadi and Maan had good intentions, Dev tried to take advantage of them. There is no Meera in my story. It will be Dev and NT only. Thanks for your compliments. 

I loved the way Maan asked Geet "Do you like Jack fruit?" It shows how uncomfortable he was to start heart to heart conversation with Geet. How hard it was for him to talk about his feelings for her. Love it. This is really touchy. I love the way you write, it is gr8. Please keep it coming...

Yes, Maan is uncomfortable in talking about his feelings especially when he is not too sure of hers. Thanks Indhu.

I like Maan's plan. Waiting for Maaneet moments...

I think you would have got plenty of Maaneet moments later.

I loved it when Geet did not buy expensive saree, that showed that she is not out to take advantage of Maan. I loved the gift Maan gave and explained that he accepts her baby too. Soooooo nice of him. I just love Maan. They are made for each other. I am very happy for Maaneet. Please keep giving us such a wonderful updates. Makes my day reading your updates.

Geet is a simple girl at heart.  Maan knows her real worth, which is why he accepts her as she is.