Uttaran

~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by Prithika_C

helloBig smile
whats in the new promoConfused and what happened in the forum yesterdayConfused

my dear go onto the second page of the forum and find the post that says veeya urgent urgent urgent and read the whole thing. u will understand what happened! then find the post on the front page about the promo and yeh then I'll talk to u about it. wish u were there last night i really needed uCry

i am so sorry Cry i was really busy here and i'll try to read the post i am supposed to leave in 5 minutesCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~ (Page 7)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

helloBig smile
whats in the new promoConfused and what happened in the forum yesterdayConfused

my dear go onto the second page of the forum and find the post that says veeya urgent urgent urgent and read the whole thing. u will understand what happened! then find the post on the front page about the promo and yeh then I'll talk to u about it. wish u were there last night i really needed uCry

i am so sorry Cry i was really busy here and i'll try to read the post i am supposed to leave in 5 minutesCry

the promo is veer kicking tapu out and saying alot of horrible stuff to her...and this time it aint a dreamCry but the entire hungama that happened last night is a completely different matterCry

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nancy.Angel

Hey what the hell is all this...u guys support the evil...how bad...i watch this program but for the first time dropped in this forum...i am shocked to see that u ppl support that witchAngry

please dont post here if u dont like veeya. we support tapu because we feel sorry for what she has been through and want her to be cured. We are not supporting any of her wrong deeds.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Smile

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Hey what the hell is all this...u guys support the evil...how bad...i watch this program but for the first time dropped in this forum...i am shocked to see that u ppl support that witchAngry

please dont post here if u dont like veeya. we support tapu because we feel sorry for what she has been through and want her to be cured. We are not supporting any of her wrong deeds.

What cured????she has ruined so many lives can't you see thatAngry

yes and her elders have ruined her life too. She is in a pitiable mental condition and we recognise that. We just want that she realises this and she is cured of her hatred for Ichha. Thats the only thing making her like this. Anyway can we please not argue here? u can reply in that other thread! This is for Veeya fans only and we pride our fanclub on being a nice sweet and peaceful happy place. Please dont come here to ruin the peace.

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
**Mod's note**

@Nancy.Angel:This is a App thread where only fans of that particular couple can hv discussions..no criticisms or bashings r allowed in App thread..also u hv been detected as a MID case..u know who u r ...so soon action will b taken against you

Uttaran dev team

Edited by jyoti06 - 15 August 2010 at 5:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20Gnarly_QuinnAurora.SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Thanks ji...now putting aside all this bitterness guys I would like to say how lovely Nandish and Rashami's performance was today!Embarrassed Hopefully I can get the pics soon!Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
hellllooooooooo everyone....soooooooooooooooo sorry for not coming for so long ...several stupid reasons :(

but now m back :)
n happy independence day .......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top