~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~ - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
well sanaya i just read your 'thank you' post...n i have one request to you...please please dear dont let these people get to you...u wanna take a break for ur studies good.👍🏼...i also was off for so long for the dame reason...but plz dont be so disheartened...as for the new promo, yeah i saw it...we knew all along this was coming...but i seriously think this is going to bring some positive changes for veeya..definitely.. we might have to suffer a few painful epi's ...(which u wisely are willing to miss out on)....but after this we sure will have something very very good...better than before...
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

well sanaya i just read your 'thank you' post...n i have one request to you...please please dear dont let these people get to you...u wanna take a break for ur studies good.👍🏼...i also was off for so long for the dame reason...but plz dont be so disheartened...as for the new promo, yeah i saw it...we knew all along this was coming...but i seriously think this is going to bring some positive changes for veeya..definitely.. we might have to suffer a few painful epi's ...(which u wisely are willing to miss out on)....but after this we sure will have something very very good...better than before...

yes and by then I will be back😊 this is just temporary thing until november but I cannot leave my veeya heaven. i will come on every night around an hour b4 this if u want to talk to me I will be here to manage the club😃 I would not be able to stay without u guys for so long😭
i was li'll busy with my exams dear...u know m always lacking behind....so had to really buckle up n study :)
as for the promo...even though i knew this was coming it really shook me up. Im praying this gets over asap cos I wont be able to bear it for too long! I really just feel horrible for tapu and am trying to get rid of this!
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

i was li'll busy with my exams dear...u know m always lacking behind....so had to really buckle up n study :)

good girl very good👏 now i am gonna do the same cept im a little crazy and need to talk to u guys so i will definitely be dropping in😊 an hour b4 this I will come on😊 If u wanna talk I will be veryy happy! Actually yeh I'll tell the other members that if they wanna talk with me...around 5:30pm India time is when I'll be coming on😊 I am finding veeya is driving me a little too obsessive these days and I need to gt rid of this mania because it has become unhealthy now. I went through HOURS of absolute distress last night!
Friends since I am taking a small hiatus from Uttaran and IF...effective from now...I will not be on as much anymore. If u would like to catch up with me then I will be on for a few minutes at 5:30pm India time most likely everyday just to see how u guys are going. However I will not be watching Uttaran and its better we all skip the next few weeks worth of episodes for our sakes and lets try to keep the fanclub as rocking as ever not with the mention of the current havoc that is going on in Veeya's lives but either with remembrance of their past scenes or thinking about the future and their baby😊 I love you all everyone please dont be upset with me I shall try to keep in touch. If u want I will be on facebook so u can talk with me there. Do inform me when everything becomes fine😊 I love u all will miss u very much if I dont see you😭 I will make sure this heaven of ours lives on😳

well i heard about all this new promo about tappu getting kicked out of the house ...... but when she comes back she will be back with a bang ...... i will definitely see the show because i love rashmi's acting and i want to see what happens with veer and tapu once she gets pregnant ..... i just hope creative don't show her having miscarriage

ya i 2 like rahamis acting a lot ..........me 2 waiting for her acting in ucoming episodes ..............................
i 2 like rashamis acting a lot ............
Originally posted by trupat

well i heard about all this new promo about tappu getting kicked out of the house ...... but when she comes back she will be back with a bang ...... i will definitely see the show because i love rashmi's acting and i want to see what happens with veer and tapu once she gets pregnant ..... i just hope creative don't show her having miscarriage

no she wont have a miscarriage...while showing the shooting episode in star news they showed a little baby in rashmi's arms...i'm pretty sure that baby is going to be tapasya's kid.