Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~ (Page 5)

taani_20 Senior Member
taani_20
taani_20

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by tamanna_20

Hey my name is Tamanna :)
I don't watch Uttaran regularly but im a HUGE Rashmi fan! And a Veeya fan so could you please add my name to the list too?

Hello Tamanna!Big smile Welcome to Veeya HeavenBig smile

Thanks! Smile
You did an amazing job with the cover of this thread. Very pretty Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

Hey my name is Tamanna :)
I don't watch Uttaran regularly but im a HUGE Rashmi fan! And a Veeya fan so could you please add my name to the list too?

Hello Tamanna!Big smile Welcome to Veeya HeavenBig smile

Thanks! Smile
You did an amazing job with the cover of this thread. Very pretty Clap

ThanksSmile Im afraid I may have gone little over the topLOL with the flowersLOL but I get huge satisfaction watching Veeya in front of my eyes all the timeEmbarrassed So do u live in India or NRISmile
taani_20 Senior Member
taani_20
taani_20

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

ThanksSmile Im afraid I may have gone little over the topLOL with the flowersLOL but I get huge satisfaction watching Veeya in front of my eyes all the timeEmbarrassed So do u live in India or NRISmile

Nah its not over the top. I think its cute.
I've silently been through many threads in this forum and I always notice ur posts and without a doubt i can say that ur probably the biggest Veeya fan I've seen so far LOL
I live in Canada. What about u?

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Nah its not over the top. I think its cute.
I've silently been through many threads in this forum and I always notice ur posts and without a doubt i can say that ur probably the biggest Veeya fan I've seen so far LOL
I live in Canada. What about u?

Well I dunno about biggest but im certainly the one who gets most extremely irritated when there is anything wrong said about them or Tapu. Unfortunately like Tapu I have a bit of a hot temperLOL ah wellLOL I live in AustraliaSmile So when did you start liking Veeya?Big smile
taani_20 Senior Member
taani_20
taani_20

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Well I dunno about biggest but im certainly the one who gets most extremely irritated when there is anything wrong said about them or Tapu. Unfortunately like Tapu I have a bit of a hot temperLOL ah wellLOL I live in AustraliaSmile So when did you start liking Veeya Big smile

Well I never watched Uttaran until I saw Rashmi in Zara Nach Ke Dikha. I became a complete fan of hers when I saw her in that show. So then because of her I went through all the Uttaran videos on youtube. I caught up with the whole story from the beginning and by the end I totally fell in love with Veeya! When did u start liking them?

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Well I dunno about biggest but im certainly the one who gets most extremely irritated when there is anything wrong said about them or Tapu. Unfortunately like Tapu I have a bit of a hot temperLOL ah wellLOL I live in AustraliaSmile So when did you start liking Veeya Big smile

Well I never watched Uttaran until I saw Rashmi in Zara Nach Ke Dikha. I became a complete fan of hers when I saw her in that show. So then because of her I went through all the Uttaran videos on youtube. I caught up with the whole story from the beginning and by the end I totally fell in love with Veeya! When did u start liking them?

Wow!Big smile Well Ive been watching this show since basically the time when Ichha moved into Thakur Mansion at a young age and from there on dont know why I felt sooo connected to Tapasya! Like I could feel her pain and sufferance and then when they grew up I mised a few epis until Veer came and I never accepted him with Ichha. From first sight only I didnt like their couple. But when I saw Veeya I was like....Perfect! I saw in him the goodness that was needed and at that time I thought it would be that they would get married and with time he would come to accept her and she would begin to change in his love because I already saw the great damage that had been inflicted on her mind by nani. I just hated Sid...sleazeball totally! Anywayz I then diregarded Uttaran for a period of one month until VeeYa's marriage was announced and just seeing them both in any frame together I started feeling sooo good! And then after the marriage I began to fall more and more in love with their jodi until came 15th December scene...that HUG! I swear to God...It was the most beautiful spine thrilling passionate sensuos hug I had ever seen in my life and that was the day I was FIDA...like completely! And by then I was also completely in feeling with Tapu. I started to like Rashami around after the marriage...and when I heard about her and Nandish....I was happy but I didnt become FIDA until 15th December!Embarrassed Now I just love love love love Veeya! AND Nandmi!Embarrassed

taani_20

taani_20 Senior Member
taani_20
taani_20

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Wow!Big smile Well Ive been watching this show since basically the time when Ichha moved into Thakur Mansion at a young age and from there on dont know why I felt sooo connected to Tapasya! Like I could feel her pain and sufferance and then when they grew up I mised a few epis until Veer came and I never accepted him with Ichha. From first sight only I didnt like their couple. But when I saw Veeya I was like....Perfect! I saw in him the goodness that was needed and at that time I thought it would be that they would get married and with time he would come to accept her and she would begin to change in his love because I already saw the great damage that had been inflicted on her mind by nani. I just hated Sid...sleazeball totally! Anywayz I then diregarded Uttaran for a period of one month until VeeYa's marriage was announced and just seeing them both in any frame together I started feeling sooo good! And then after the marriage I began to fall more and more in love with their jodi until came 15th December scene...that HUG! I swear to God...It was the most beautiful spine thrilling passionate sensuos hug I had ever seen in my life and that was the day I was FIDA...like completely! And by then I was also completely in feeling with Tapu. I started to like Rashami around after the marriage...and when I heard about her and Nandish....I was happy but I didnt become FIDA until 15th December!Embarrassed Now I just love love love love Veeya! AND Nandmi!Embarrassed

WOW! Yes the 15th December hug, I saw that and I don't blame you for becoming fida LOL It was just soooo passionate!

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

WOW! Yes the 15th December hug, I saw that and I don't blame you for becoming fida LOL It was just soooo passionate!

Yes!Embarrassed Uptill now my fave scenes have been that hug, sindoor scene of 4th June and consummation scenesEmbarrassed I am thrilled now we'll get baby VeeyaEmbarrassed

taani_20

Go to top