Uttaran

~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~ (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Yeh but hes gonna make me more pissed at him todayCensored i mean u will be finding all these censored signs next to his name when u sit down to watch tonightLOL oh and theres a new article I postedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~ (Page 146)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
achha ji I am going to sleep as I have a law pre-exam tomorrow but I will be on at the time ur gonna be watching just like I was yesterdaySmile so talk to u thenSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
About what...anything new??...i am telling you my dear..just remain calm...in 2 months from now you will be drooling over veeya once again..Wink....things will turn around...

SRKLuvr

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

achha ji I am going to sleep as I have a law pre-exam tomorrow but I will be on at the time ur gonna be watching just like I was yesterdaySmile so talk to u thenSmile

ok...Goodnight dear!..Smile

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Raghuvendra to bail Tapasya out

Gaurav Chopra and Rashmi Desai

Tapasya's (Rashmi Desai) life has got a lot miserable after Vansh's (Rohit Khurana) death as she was thrown out of her house. But, now that she has been arrested by the police it looks like she will have to spend the rest of her life in prison.

But as per our source, "Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore (Gaurav Chopra) will bail her out and Tapasya will even agree to work with him. Raghuvendra feels Tapasya is his lucky charm and as she has no place to go she will accept his deal. On the other hand Veer (Nandish Sandhu) feels bad about Iccha's (Tina Dutta) way of living as a widow, cooking her own food, etc."

Not just that as in the earlier tracks Masoom was thrown out of the house she tries re-entering the house by convincing Divya (Pragati Mehra). The source adds, "Divya will finally give into Masoom's request and let her stay with the Thakur family."

We spoke to Gaurav who says, "Tapasya has entered a new phase in her life where everyone has left her alone. So, now she realizes she needs to make new friends for she has broken all the old ties. Now she will slowly start developing faith in me and we will also start a partnership. I will also teach her a few things."

We tried calling Rashmi but she remained unavailable for comment.

sonia77

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Thank you....Intresting!!..ya i dont see a romantic track between them...chalo...lets see what they show from here on...

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
yes this will be exciting to say the leastBig smile Im VERY happy about it as I always wanted her to have a good friend!Big smile OK then goodnight jiSmile

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

i was really proud of divya today for taking tapu's side ..  i will never understand jogi . a good person like him is not a FAIR father??? He is happy that his daughter is in jail??? the way he spoke about his principle makes me wonder if he truly loves divya????  does he loves her because has to(just because she is his wife)  or does he really love her ..... i m really starting to hate him .....

veer's behavior towards tapu was expected .... but it was sad see that tapu thought  that veer came to bail her out .... as usual rashmi was superb in acting department ....

raghu came to tapu's rescue he bailed her out .... but there was dialogue said by the inspector, "ek kahani puri nahi hui aur dusri chalu ho gai" when i heard him say that, i couldn't  help but wonder doesn't he have anything better to do then worry/gossip about other people's life .... is he a girl??? for me that was very unmanly type of thing to say ..

tapu burned the family  pic she was carrying, i really don't like the way she feels about her family but it was expected ..... i was hoping that she would re-connect with her dad but that's not going to happen .....

i think tomorrow's epi will be boring but starting next week we may see some interesting stuff ....

SRKLuvr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top