Uttaran

~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~ (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 150

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
SRK, true its a win win situation but i don't see veer being jealous about raghu and tapu .... if i know veer any better then i think he wil say nothing happened with me so now u went with some another dude .... but the whole thing will change once we find out about the baby .... why r tehy taking so much time grrrrrrrrrrr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~ (Page 144)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veeasya

veeasya

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

hi guys
veesya divya cares about her daughter .... because of her husband she can not do anything .... also nani she does love tapu but right now she cant help her .... tapu will surrive i know she will
  tappu ll surely survive dat  way she's lucky also and not at all a cry baby.yaa divya too cares for her daughter i think divya nad nani ll reach police station with d money but by den our tappu ll be out for sureBig smile

SRKLuvr

veeasya

veeasya

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
yaa  even i agree with dis jealous wala thing veer ll again speak some stinging words like  mujhe toh barbaad kiya ab kise barbaad karogi but again dis pregnancy news is a saviour

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged

SRK, true its a win win situation but i don't see veer being jealous about raghu and tapu .... if i know veer any better then i think he wil say nothing happened with me so now u went with some another dude .... but the whole thing will change once we find out about the baby .... why r tehy taking so much time grrrrrrrrrrr

yeh true ji he wont feel jealous that besharam will be just as besharam until he has to grovel for his kid! but it will be a nice slap on the face for him cos remember he wanted tapu in jail hes gonna wonder who the heck bailed her outLOL and then if he thinks tapu is genuinely happy with a new man who actually loves her it will be a slap on the face in the sense he will remember his dialogue of "what man could ever love a girl like you" and also all that bad stuff like the love game.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeasya

yaa  even i agree with dis jealous wala thing veer ll again speak some stinging words like  mujhe toh barbaad kiya ab kise barbaad karogi but again dis pregnancy news is a saviour

yeh wouldnt we love if he is made to grovel for his kid like he'll say come back but she will say no cos this kid is only mine then he will try to emotionally blackmail her like saying the kid needs his daddy but she will make im tarpao for some time. But no more scenes like the park pleaseLOL

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged

hi guys
veesya divya cares about her daughter .... because of her husband she can not do anything .... also nani she does love tapu but right now she cant help her .... tapu will surrive i know she will
  tappu ll surely survive dat  way she's lucky also and not at all a cry baby.yaa divya too cares for her daughter i think divya nad nani ll reach police station with d money but by den our tappu ll be out for sureBig smile

probs that idiotic jogi will halt themAngry

veeasya

veeasya

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

yeh wouldnt we love if he is made to grovel for his kid like he'll say come back but she will say no cos this kid is only mine then he will try to emotionally blackmail her like saying the kid needs his daddy but she will make im tarpao for some time. But no more scenes like the park pleaseLOL
yes yes more of those park scenes for sure i want veer on his knees only before tappu LOLLOLsheeeeee yaar wen ll she becum pregnant LOLLOLLOL
arrey haan in yesterday's scene i dont understand why dat police inspector was draggimg tappu i mean he is not supposed to touch her why is dat lady havaldar standing just to fill in d screen spaceLOLLOLLOLLOL

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

yes yes more of those park scenes for sure i want veer on his knees only before tappu LOLLOLsheeeeee yaar wen ll she becum pregnant LOLLOLLOL
arrey haan in yesterday's scene i dont understand why dat police inspector was draggimg tappu i mean he is not supposed to touch her why is dat lady havaldar standing just to fill in d screen spaceLOL

thats the Indian Legal system for youLOL They dont bother  bending these small rules at timesLOL As far as I can calculate in the serial its only been 5 days since Tapu left home so about a week when she gets out and she was thrown out by everyone approx 3 weeks after Veeya consummation happened so still only one month has passed and for u to realise you are pregnant can take upto 3 months after consummation...so the cvs logically still  have two months b4 they reveal itLOL shocker isnt itLOL

veeasya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top