Uttaran

~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~ (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 150

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by veeasya

hiiizzzzzzz every1...
saw last episode i felt very sad ...for tapasya ..and veer's words for her will just hurt her more..so is dis the end of veeya or dey still stand a chance..??????/plzzz can any1 tell me...

arrey dont worry veeya can never end .Yaa certainly our tappu is going thru some tough times but dont worry once tappu realises she is pregnant and wen veer cums to know just see how he ll be seen pining for her dont worry at all abt our veeyaSmile
thank u ..ji ..i knew abt dis pregnancy wala track but the only thing which worries me is will tapasya love veer the same way she did..cause after veer's harsh words it wud b difficult for her..i hope she wont use the baby to enter the bundela house and take revenge from veer ..it wud b worse...u knoe ji i m such a hardcore veeya fan dat i toh even wont mind if she uses raghu to get back 2 veer ..m just concerned abt veeya by hook aor crook
\

yeh I used to feel that way too ji but she wont be using Raghu thats confirmedBig smile And I doubt she will fake her pregnancy. I also think that Raghu has been brought in to change Tapu's character into a more positive oneBig smile And Tapu loves Veer and no matter what insults he has thrown at her it has only made her love stronger!Embarrassed Rashami said today naa...NOBODY can take Veer's place in Tapu's heart and life!!!Big smile I dont think she will take revenge from Veer but yes her words are going to hurt the depths of her heart...maybe it will take time for her to accept him fully again but this what remains to be seenEmbarrassed I think Tapu will be a new and improved person when she enters that Bundela bar again...this will make it possible for Veer to gain some respect for herBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~ (Page 143)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged

hiiizzzzzzz every1...
saw last episode i felt very sad ...for tapasya ..and veer's words for her will just hurt her more..so is dis the end of veeya or dey still stand a chance..??????/plzzz can any1 tell me...

arrey dont worry veeya can never end .Yaa certainly our tappu is going thru some tough times but dont worry once tappu realises she is pregnant and wen veer cums to know just see how he ll be seen pining for her dont worry at all abt our veeyaSmile
thank u ..ji ..i knew abt dis pregnancy wala track but the only thing which worries me is will tapasya love veer the same way she did..cause after veer's harsh words it wud b difficult for her..i hope she wont use the baby to enter the bundela house and take revenge from veer ..it wud b worse...u knoe ji i m such a hardcore veeya fan dat i toh even wont mind if she uses raghu to get back 2 veer ..m just concerned abt veeya by hook aor crook
yes ji we are all feeling d same way as you are.i toh dont min d her becoming more negative even if she uses her baby.......... .but i want veer to repent ............i want tappu to take her badla from veerAngry

well now dear we dont want her stooping to any new lows to get her badla now do weSmile no more plotting and plannign and revenge we want her to improve! Areyy our first badla will be the look on veer's face when he finds out he cannot marry his chuhiya cos he made tapu pregnantLOL second badla...I dont think new and confident Tapu will give in easily this time...he has used her far too much and this time he will be made to tarpao! Or when she goes back she should keep a haughty silence from him and it will frustrate him! Earlier she used to chase him...now he will chase herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veeasya

ankit_34

IF-Dazzler

ankit_34

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

hiiizzzzzzz every1...

yes ji we are all feeling d same way as you are.i toh dont min d her becoming more negative even if she uses her baby.......... .but i want veer to repent ............i want tappu to take her badla from veerAngry

well now dear we dont want her stooping to any new lows to get her badla now do weSmile no more plotting and plannign and revenge we want her to improve! Areyy our first badla will be the look on veer's face when he finds out he cannot marry his chuhiya cos he made tapu pregnantLOL second badla...I dont think new and confident Tapu will give in easily this time...he has used her far too much and this time he will be made to tarpao! Or when she goes back she should keep a haughty silence from him and it will frustrate him! Earlier she used to chase him...now he will chase herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
thanks every1 ...aapki baaton ko sunkar lagta hai veeya is still on the cards ..but aapne kaha ki rashmi said ki no1 can take veer's place ..kab kaha usne ??????kisi interview mein?????????

SRKLuvr

veeasya

veeasya

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged

hiiizzzzzzz every1...

\

yeh I used to feel that way too ji but she wont be using Raghu thats confirmedBig smile And I doubt she will fake her pregnancy. I also think that Raghu has been brought in to change Tapu's character into a more positive oneBig smile And Tapu loves Veer and no matter what insults he has thrown at her it has only made her love stronger!Embarrassed Rashami said today naa...NOBODY can take Veer's place in Tapu's heart and life!!!Big smile I dont think she will take revenge from Veer but yes her words are going to hurt the depths of her heart...maybe it will take time for her to accept him fully again but this what remains to be seenEmbarrassed I think Tapu will be a new and improved person when she enters that Bundela bar again...this will make it possible for Veer to gain some respect for herBig smile
yes dat ll be such a treat to watch he wuld offer her help and she wuld walk over him oh wow soch kar hi mazaa aa raha hai.waise i m sort of happy with nani atleast sumbody cares for d poor gal unlike jogi and divya dey have started leading a norma lifeShockedShocked

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged

hiiizzzzzzz every1...

thanks every1 ...aapki baaton ko sunkar lagta hai veeya is still on the cards ..but aapne kaha ki rashmi said ki no1 can take veer's place ..kab kaha usne ??????kisi interview mein?????????

here ji this is the interviewSmile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu7eH18wb7g

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
hi guys
veesya divya cares about her daughter .... because of her husband she can not do anything .... also nani she does love tapu but right now she cant help her .... tapu will surrive i know she will

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged

hiiizzzzzzz every1...

\

yes dat ll be such a treat to watch he wuld offer her help and she wuld walk over him oh wow soch kar hi mazaa aa raha hai.waise i m sort of happy with nani atleast sumbody cares for d poor gal unlike jogi and divya dey have started leading a norma lifeShockedShocked

im really excited for the coming storyline cos in whatever way its a win win situation for usEmbarrassed but see when Veer sees Tapu next she will be her own independent...rich...confident stylish lady with a much improved demeanour and seeing this veer will get shocked! next he may think theres something going on between rocksya! raghu is sooo good so he might get jealous or at least feel ashamed of his wordsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and then he'll find out about the kid!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed that will be a glamourous day for usEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

hi guys
veesya divya cares about her daughter .... because of her husband she can not do anything .... also nani she does love tapu but right now she cant help her .... tapu will surrive i know she will

hiBig smile yeh tapu has her new raghu dostEmbarrassed

AlwaysHisJaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top