Uttaran

~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~ (Page 100)

Post Reply New Post

Page 100 of 150

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakun 4eva

Originally posted by veeasya

ok so i have one good news and one bad news.i ll start with bad news d bad news is tappu have ripped apart her  mangalsutra and has wiped off her sindoor .ok so d good news is raghuvendra is smoking hot with trimmed hair and a stubble .aur kya style hai boss
not to forget  tappu is looking red hot in her red saree

thanks for the info
i still have to for 2 hours to watch the epi but sounds interesting
i just saw the episode the beganing was little funny nani was worry about tapu if she ate or not and all that but tapu is tapu .....
i was actully proud of tapu today, for many reasons .... when i saw today's episode i was thinking that this is a slap to every guy who ever dumped any girl ...... i admire her confidence .... i know its not her money that she is using but instead of crying for veer she got herslef together ..... why should she cry after veer .....
shame on veer by the way .... itcha and veer were just waiting for tapu to leave so they can start their love story again ......
come on tapu when r u going to realise that u r preg???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinnhima_123SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~ (Page 100)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

ok so i have one good news and one bad news.i ll start with bad news d bad news is tappu have ripped apart her  mangalsutra and has wiped off her sindoor .ok so d good news is raghuvendra is smoking hot with trimmed hair and a stubble .aur kya style hai boss

rashmi was looking really hot today...n i liked the new guy too...but its only the start...n i still love my nandmi...no one above nandmi...i want to see them together on-screen tooCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

hima_123

IF-Dazzler

hima_123

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by rakun 4eva

thanks for the info
i still have to for 2 hours to watch the epi but sounds interesting
i just saw the episode the beganing was little funny nani was worry about tapu if she ate or not and all that but tapu is tapu .....
i was actully proud of tapu today, for many reasons .... when i saw today's episode i was thinking that this is a slap to every guy who ever dumped any girl ...... i admire her confidence .... i know its not her money that she is using but instead of crying for veer she got herslef together ..... why should she cry after veer .....
shame on veer by the way .... itcha and veer were just waiting for tapu to leave so they can start their love story again ......
come on tapu when r u going to realise that u r preg???

I too liked today's episode. I mean ..I like Veer Tapasya together....but not in the way it had happened earlier...I prefer the girl to simply walk away if the guy doesn't love her..whether he comes back or not....but she shouldn't  lose grip on her own life. Smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_QuinnSRKLuvr

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
yeah..that's true...but i'm just worried now they'll pair her off with this new guy...taht wont be too nice...the guy is good n all but still i want it to be cameo...n veeya to be the endgame

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hima_123SRKLuvr

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

yeah..that's true...but i'm just worried now they'll pair her off with this new guy...taht wont be too nice...the guy is good n all but still i want it to be cameo...n veeya to be the endgame
no doubt i want tapu and veer to be together ..... i dont like this new guy at all .... he is sexy but i dont want him for tapu/rashmi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65Gnarly_QuinnSRKLuvr

zainabkazmi65

zainabkazmi65

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
tapu was looking absolutly gorgeous and the guy is damn Hot
i hate the veer and ich part it was too boring i skipped it all

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWW HAI RABBA!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Today I fell in love with my Tapu all over again! Firstly cos she looked frikn BEAUTIFUL! The red saree was smoking hot and the backless blouse!!!! aaahhhh EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAnd despite the chott on her heart she is still living her life not like VeerCensored who became DevdasDead I am sooo proud of my baby!Clap I was actually happy to see her take off the dhoka of sindoor and mangalsutra cos next time she wears it Veer will put in on her for real!Embarrassed But guys Im really really enjoying my sweet revenge!Embarrassed Day DreamingI love my Tapu's adaaa and attitude too!Embarrassed She makes me go fida over her! Im not surprised Mr Rathore ko pehli nazar mein liking aa gayiEmbarrassed U know guys hate me if u want but I am already fully enjoying the new Tapu and if this guy (who IM already in love with) falls for her I wont be bothered even though I still want Veeya but Veer really really has to redeem himself in my eyes! I just went on hating him more and more today and it just looked soo obvious he wanted tapu outta the way to get back with the ichAngry I am really seriously and terribly hating Veer at the present and I want him off his high horse!Angry I had a mighty fantastic time watching the new Tapu! She is the epitome of feminism and she touched my heart today by wiping away her tears! Tapu is keeping every one of my feminist principles alive and she has self respect! I sooo love my tapu baby! Uff teri adaa! Im soooo happy I cannot even tell you!Embarrassed Haiii today my day went soooo well NO WONDER!Embarrassed I got sooo awesome marks in my law pre exam!!!Embarrassed Im sooo happy today!!!!!! EEEEEE!!!! PartyDancing

Im really scared...what if I fall out of love with Veeya in these two months?Cry Will u my beloved friends ever be able to forgive me??? CryPlease god dont make me love raghu and tapu pleaseeeeeee!!!!!!!!Cry veer looked hot today! I still want Veeya! Oh god please hurry up and give the pregnancy news already!Embarrassed

Edited by SRKLuvr - 30 August 2010 at 10:11pm

loveraghavsia

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
do forgive my last post! I just now watched so many veeya scenes again and I realised that I just cannot stop loving Veeya! yes I have stopped loving Veer but I can never forget the cherishment the adoration the admiration that ive held for veeya for 10 months and of course there have been times when ive told myself why do u love veeya they arent even a love couple...well im sure even im not aware of the deepest reasons of the foundation of my love soLOL no..all it took was for me to see the sindoor scene to realise that that sacredness i hold in my heart for the sindoor cannot go away just like that. It was put on and I cannot turn my back on it. Not to mention the consummation and the baby. I guess if the consummation hadnt happened I wouldnt have minded raghu and tapu's jodi. But then  am feeling hatred to the peaks for every single person in the thakur and bundela clan atm and just wish that tapu could leave those mongerers and go away and live her life with happiness! all the same I definitely wont mind this jodi for the time being...until veeya come back. veer will really need to grovel this time...i wont accept him again so easily!Angry

loveraghavsia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top