Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

arey wah! lucky!😃 it went fine😊 im soo happy abt todays epi! stuff Veer hes a looser🤢

i am happy that raghu bailed tapu out but i am scared for tapu she is in a revenge mode now😭.as for veer he is still the same for me right since veeya marriage he had nothing else to do except being rude to tapu and running around ichcha🤢
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

i am happy that raghu bailed tapu out but i am scared for tapu she is in a revenge mode now😭.as for veer he is still the same for me right since veeya marriage he had nothing else to do except being rude to tapu and running around ichcha🤢

yeh revenge mode...I dont think she will get up to anymore plotting and planning for some time though I think for a while she will stay around Rocky and develop some new interests and habits and then I think when she finds out she is pregnant she may use that to break veecha marriage. But that was expected😆 Rocky looked hell stylish today! veer just makes me pissed off more and more everyday and he wont stop running around after that hell annoying ich! so lets dump him for a while now and concentrate on rocksya friendship until veer learns some respect😡
Aurora. thumbnail

yeh revenge mode...I dont think she will get up to anymore plotting and planning for some time though I think for a while she will stay around Rocky and develop some new interests and habits and then I think when she finds out she is pregnant she may use that to break veecha marriage. But that was expected😆 Rocky looked hell stylish today! veer just makes me pissed off more and more everyday and he wont stop running around after that hell annoying ich! so lets dump him for a while now and concentrate on rocksya friendship until veer learns some respect😡

it will be nice to see tapu having a true friend.i wud luv to see rocksya friendship😃 but nothing more than friendship i still luv my veeya.i was just thinking when veer gets to know tapu is pregnant he will be the one to run behind her and i don't want tapu to give in so easily😃.it will be fun to watch😃
SRKLuvr thumbnail

it will be nice to see tapu having a true friend.i wud luv to see rocksya friendship😃 but nothing more than friendship i still luv my veeya.i was just thinking when veer gets to know tapu is pregnant he will be the one to run behind her and i don't want tapu to give in so easily😃.it will be fun to watch😃

aapke mooh mein ghee shakkar!😳 I want Rockya friendship...Tapu becoming strong and independent and successful on her own...then when Veer comes to know about Tapu's pregnancy she will not want to return to him but he'll emotionally try to talk her into it and after making him tarpao for a while she will finally agree cos she still loves him😃
Aurora. thumbnail

aapke mooh mein ghee shakkar!😳 I want Rockya friendship...Tapu becoming strong and independent and successful on her own...then when Veer comes to know about Tapu's pregnancy she will not want to return to him but he'll emotionally try to talk her into it and after making him tarpao for a while she will finally agree cos she still loves him😃

i luv this track.i hope this happens because ur dreams have come true twice😃.rocksya friendship is important.tapu needs someone to talk to her and understand her.
i was very angry with jogi yesterday😡.what kind of a father is he😡
SRKLuvr thumbnail

i luv this track.i hope this happens because ur dreams have come true twice😃.rocksya friendship is important.tapu needs someone to talk to her and understand her.
i was very angry with jogi yesterday😡.what kind of a father is he😡

jogi is a blot on father's name🤢 I dont even want to see his face🤢 him and his ugly daamaad veer! I was very happy with Divya😃
Aurora. thumbnail

jogi is a blot on father's name🤢 I dont even want to see his face🤢 him and his ugly daamaad veer! I was very happy with Divya😃

ya divya was nice yesterday but jogi😡.
i still don't hate veer completly.i agree what he did with tapu was wrong but even tapu is responsible for the marriage fiasco.so in short tapu and veer are made for each other both have troubled each other equally.😃
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I cannot even believe Jogi can be so heartless🤢 Today he has proven that Ichha was always more important for him and he cannot see his own faults! Can he not USE HIS EFFING BRAIN??? If I had such a father I would either hang myself or give him sazaa! Forgetting the respect of elders! When u have such elders what is the use of respecting them? He said he was HAPPY tapu was in jail? achha...ok so he doesnt consider what put her in there...how she came to hate ichha soooo much...how the hell she became like this? but noooooo of course he wont blame himself! I cannot even believe him!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I cannot forgive Veer's pyar ka naatak!
Aurora. thumbnail

I cannot even believe Jogi can be so heartless🤢 Today he has proven that Ichha was always more important for him and he cannot see his own faults! Can he not USE HIS EFFING BRAIN??? If I had such a father I would either hang myself or give him sazaa! Forgetting the respect of elders! When u have such elders what is the use of respecting them? He said he was HAPPY tapu was in jail? achha...ok so he doesnt consider what put her in there...how she came to hate ichha soooo much...how the hell she became like this? but noooooo of course he wont blame himself! I cannot even believe him!

my blood boils whenever i think what jogi did to tapu.tapu has been suffering for the last 10-11 yrs but nobody ever understood her pain😭.i can't beleive such a highly principled man like jogi could be suh a pathetic father.😡
his words itself prove that he indeed cares for ichcha more than his daughter😡.he did not think even once that how come the girl who luved her friend so much,danced on the streets,sold flowers on traffic signals started hating her so much.when tapu was young she even told jogi about this but he never understood her pain😡.
he ruined the nice little tapu😭.tapu used to be so forgiving i still remember when ichcha used to steal tapu's things everyday to show it to her school friends,tapu was not a bit angry she just forgave ichcha😭