Karan Becomes Ranbir With A Song Seq! - Article

Posted: 13 years ago
Karan Becomes Ranbir Kapoor With A Song Sequence!
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Thursday, 12 August 2010 13:29
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Karan Tacker

It's almost for the third time that Karan Tacker will be seen topless in Star One's 'Rang Badalti Odhani'. Karan had previously informed that Star One always asks its actors to expose as the channel is mostly watched by youngsters. And accordingly Karan always accepts the challenge to be topless not once but time and again to keep the TRPs soaring for the channel. This time the show will see a song sequence in which Karan will be seen just in a piece of towel!

A source says, "'Rang Badalti Odhani' will see yet another song sequence where Karan will be dancing on one of the evergreen songs, 'Jab Se Tere Naina' from the movie Saawariya. Karan will have his moves similar to Ranbir Kapoor in the song and the shoot is going to be held today. Karan a.k.a Shaan will dream about his girl Khanak (Yashashree) and will have some moves on the song".

While talking to Karan he says, "I never wanted to copy the Bollywood actors. But if Star One is asking me to do a Bollywood number I am quite comfortable with it. However, I will do it in my own way and never follow Ranbir. I am about to leave for my shoot and today I won't need any costumes to be changed as for the whole day I will be in single towel (Laughs)".

Apparently, lesser is the clothes for Karan, higher is the rating for the channel!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar /
TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/981-karan-becomes-ranbir-kapoor-with-a-song-sequence.html
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *screamssss and runs around* *pulls her hair (in a nice way!)* karan in a towel!! omg karan in a towel!!! where is everyone!! nitz, maddy, dd, sareeta, shriya gaayu, krishna, mayyyyy, sidra (and whoever else i've missed) where are you guys??!! this is big news! the song tere naina!!it;s one of my favourites and wait it's sung by shaan too!! hailaa i think i'll faint! omg i think there will be a NEW PROMO!! ok he's shooting today it means the promo should be aired by this weekend! BRING ON THE WEEKEND ...AND SHAAN in towel!
Hehe..... Beeni dear, u r very excited๐Ÿ˜‰ Have never heard the song... will do now... hope it's good..yes, looks like the promo will air this weekend... so next wk will be all about introspection I guess for Shaan. Good good.... the story is going well...

As for wanting to see KT in a towel, haha, me too old for that๐Ÿ˜† just hope he is not made to stay in the shower for too long... don't want him catching a cold in real! But I am happy for u girls... enjoy:)
A link to the song from the movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qzMnnU7n-c
@ gaayu: aww thanks for being happy for us! i'm super dooper excited!! you havent heard the song???๐Ÿ˜ฒ it's really popular! it's a sweet slow song and i'm sure shaan will carry it off better than ranbir! after all it's sung by shaan as well๐Ÿ˜‰ (different one though) . oh and i dont think this song will be in the shower it'll be in his room *sigh* i hope khanak joins him *double sigh*

omg i forgot to thank nividetha in my excitement! thanks nivi!!๐Ÿค— 
Yeah, Gaayu , agree, we arent in that age category.. and well... happy for the girls out there...

And well as long as the lead actor has a body that is fine, and the scene aesthically shot... we shouldnt have a problem at all!!!

Am just glad that the introspection is on... and Shaantanu Khandelwal is now caught in the web thoughts that surround his girl.. his lady love - Khanak!! !

BTW its my favorite song... loved it when i heard it on radio, it was months later that I acutally saw the movie and thought oh this was the video... the song just has that magical effect when u listen to it!
dude say what? ๐Ÿคฃ I thought I was dreaming when I read your PM beeni. ๐Ÿคฃ

woah..umm..this is interesting, but I'm very very very VERY excited! he'd better pull it off, I love that song too much to risk it. ๐Ÿ˜† I'm pretty sure he'll look hot though! โ˜บ๏ธ it's karan after all..and I will definitely be singing the song now..I swear, this is going to be stuck in my mind till the day the scene airs!
*sigh* I'm guessing they're going to leave us hanging and drop another promo on Saturday? ๐Ÿค” dang you people! way to make us all crazy!! another weekend to spend in vain. *sigh*

thanks for posting the article! (:
okay..I am DEFINITELY at the age where I can shamelessly drool. ๐Ÿคฃ I think I would be the same even if I wasn't in the category.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ

edited.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
@ nitz lol at the you thought you were dreaming part! i was looking forward to the shaantanu ki paathshala this towel scene was way over my expectations! we underestimate the CVS as much as everyone underestimates shaan!๐Ÿ˜†
The song is really nice and slow-paced.. will suit the situation well. Am sure KT will do better than Ranbir... many telly actors are more talented than those bollywood stars if u ask me... KT is one of them...