Really Jigar?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
<rant on...>

What in the world does Jigar see in Rashi? Can someone please explain this to me? What redeeming qualities does she have? He tries to be the least bit nice/romantic and she's horrid. For crying out loud, he can't even hold her had without her running out of the room like a five year old. Sheesh. I used to like him but now I'm thinking that he needs a brain and backbone as much as Gopi!

<rant off...>

I feel so much better now.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

c111VivaciousQueenmonalidptaral83simi_1sajnieIndigoBluessujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Really Jigar?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
me too asking the same question.
Cnt he see her expressions when he is doing romance. She is like main kaha aa kar fas gayi hu.
He should use his sleeping brain to get her reality.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajniesujji0609

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I agree....and he seems to have completely forgotten about Sonal....Lolz...Ahem is never shown to be thinking of Anita and Jigar is never shown to be thinking of Sonal....all drama revolves around R&U company's schemes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

c111sujji0609-tellyaddict-

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I ask myself the same..........but then again he is Hetal's son.....they see no wrong in people.....................I don't know if he is trying to change Rashi with love.........but it isn't working.........I wish Hetal had never advised him that day when he sort of yelled at Rashi. I feel like he is a bit more girly then he needs to be........lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsaomomsujji0609-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top