Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS|| Just another day|| Updated Pg 13 (19/8) - Page 2

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rushtrip

neki aur pooch pooch..ash..pls do..i love x ratedness...

i am sure you are aware..;-)

Vrush kiss aint xxx rated yaar.... what u hv described.... making love when geet was pregnant that xxx..... n she aint married to maan yet.... that xxxxx .... thats what i like.... hahahahahahahaha

ash to janti hai meri xxxness..... u will know too soon when i make xxxx comments on ur posts......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is the continuation of the last update...... Hope you like it.

When Maan and Geet finished eating the cake, Maan announced that he had to go to the office with a grimace..

"I am sorry Geet. I'll have to go. I really enjoyed the meal, and the cake."

"So did I," Geet said.

"We'll have to do this again," Maan said grinning. "Next time I'll take you out to a nice restaurant.

"Well…." Geet hesitated.

"Walk me out," Maan told her, and he didn't smile. Geet thought for a minute and followed Maan out the door.

He paused at the steps, looking down at her with a long, unblinking stare in the faint light that shone out from the windows.

She bit her lower lip and searched for something to say. Her mind wouldn't cooperate.

He couldn't seem to find anything to say, either. They just stared at each other.

"I hate women," he bit off.

She faltered. "I'm sorry," she said.

"Oh, what the hell. Come here."

He scooped her up against him, bent his head and kissed her with such immediate passion that she couldn't even think. Her arms went around his neck as she warmed up to the hard, insistent pressure of his mouth as it parted her lips and invaded the soft, secret warmth of her mouth. It was too much, too soon, but she couldn't say that. He didn't leave her enough breath to say anything, and the pleasure throbbing through her body robbed her mind of the words, anyway.

Seconds later, he put her back on her feet and moved away. "Well!" he said huskily.

She stared up at him with her mouth open.

His eyebrows arched.

She tried to speak, but she couldn't manage a single word.

He let out a rough breath. "I really wish you wouldn't look at me in that tone of voice," he said.

"Wh…. What?" she stammered.

He chuckled softly. "Well, I could say I'm flattered that I leave you speechless, but I won't embarrass you. See you tomorrow."

She nodded. "Tomorrow."

"At the office."

She nodded again. "The office."

"Geet?"

She was still staring at him. She nodded once more. "Geet."

He burst out laughing. He bent and kissed her again. "And they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach," he used. "This is much quicker than food. See you."

He turned and went to his car. Geet stood and watched him until he was all the way to the main highway. It wasn't until later that she realized it was cold and she didn't even have a jacket on.
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man Ash..!!
I came across this OS of yours....loved it!
Your style of writing just leaves me wanting more!! That first part..ahh my goodness! I was saving each line while reading it..it was so....☺️...gosh have to read it again!! πŸ˜†

And you left us at such a point..i was like "oh man! Why do Handphones exist??!!"....πŸ˜†
I see that you've updated it..Yipeee!! Gonna read it now! πŸ˜ƒ

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god!...You have left me smiling like a cuckoo..Can't stop at all!
Still smiling from ear to ear as i'm typing this..
This continuation was so needed and thank you for completing it! πŸ€—

The way he just came towards her and grab her for a kiss, a strong one that is, now that was hot! Me like it when it's done without informing....☺️...

So like MSK's attitude..i hope we do get smth like this in Geet..πŸ˜†..As in not a real kiss, seeing how they won't do that, but Maan just going forward and taking control...

Geet's reaction post the kiss...LOVED IT! I think anybody would have just reacted that way..totally dumbstrucked..πŸ˜†....and Maan's reaction to her reaction..LOVED IT EVEN MORE!πŸ˜†..So full of himself...πŸ˜†

Ash, do write more One shots, you've totally got a fan here!..πŸ˜ƒ

And and...if you're thinking of continuing this...to bring it to the office..plzz do!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ash08 thumbnail
@Blue - πŸ€— Thank you so much.

I have a few ideas for the office and the date which Maan mentioned.... Will try and write it soon. 😊
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ash before logging off was going through the topics & found u updated again! Wow what a simple yet juicy sequel!! πŸ˜ƒ Loved it, loved it, loved it! When words doesn't convey the feeling just revert to action! πŸ˜† Good going MSK! This is what can be expected from u, no beating round the bush, just straight forward action taken! πŸ˜ƒ
Pls keep up this good work Ash, seriously adored it.
ash08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lghosh

Ash before logging off was going through the topics & found u updated again! Wow what a simple yet juicy sequel!! πŸ˜ƒ Loved it, loved it, loved it! When words doesn't convey the feeling just revert to action! πŸ˜† Good going MSK! This is what can be expected from u, no beating round the bush, just straight forward action taken! πŸ˜ƒ

Pls keep up this good work Ash, seriously adored it.

Thanks Lana. πŸ€— Good night.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very Well written with a very different feel to it .......seriously not much into the show itself ..have seen quite a few scenes ....thats abt it ...but am always game for a neat FF....and this one happens to be one ......

Hope u find the time to update this soon enuf ....cause i like the others will be waiting ......

Once again Fabulous Stuff......πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Pooja
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaaay yaaay yaaay....... kiss kiss kiss happened.... yaaay yaay.....thanks ash for giving in to mine n vrush's demand...... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow keep it up.... want some more