Thendral

Thendral Wednesday 11th August 2010 Written Update (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Gudgal for the vivid update. I think God has endowed us with enough patience to listen to & update these non stop nonsense dialogues. Why not for a change the characters are directed to show their anger & frustration in a more refined manner  say for example give a stern glare or adopt a totally indifferent attitude instead of spitting out  venom.In yesterday's episode dialogues between TA's mom & sudha were disgusting, repulsive ,disgraceful, atrocious [add all adjectives possible]. Hundreds & thousands of youngsters & children also watch this serial , & such dialogues are sure to corrupt their mind ,tend to use them in their friendly fights.As some of our members have pointed out time & again it is high time serials too have censorship.

Commenting on the episode , I didn't find anything wrong in Sudha's suggestion of getting TA's consent before further actions.TA mom's outburst for that is uncalled for.Charu is better off without this MIL.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnu-musicluv-supree~*Thamizhan*~shubbaVani19Quelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wednesday 11th August 2010 Written Update (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
What I can say is Laavanya doesn't deserve a husband like Nitheesh or a sister-in-law like Charu. Her mom doesn't deserve Nitheesh as son-in-law or Charu as DIL. What is the director showing now? All on a sudden is he going to show TA and Thulasi marry and then Thulasi is going to be harassed by her MIL and Laavanya?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25Quelle-Belle

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks gudgal, ammadi what a nadipu by TA's mom, ennama poi solrangga, TA is in love with Charu??? Nalla kannule ennaiyai oothi paarungga Confused.

I think TA saw the police.

Yes Vani....she is not only a selfish greedy woman but a damn gud lier too. She just wants to convince Charu's uncle and dad that her son TA is head over heels in love with Charu....just to win their confidence. This woman is a real survivor. What does she know abt love ? I don't think she even went near the word "Love"....she has eyes for $ only....I think TA's dad passed away due to this woman's constant harrassment..!!Angry

Can you imagine that she doesn't even mind being a murderess if Charu/TA's marriage doesn't take place if Thulz is responsible for it??...thats how desparate she is. Stupid woman doesn't realise that if she were to murder she would either be sent to gallows or life imprisonmenti is for sure. I feel so sad if TA is forced to marry Charu.....Wonder whether its stated in TA's jathagam  that he will have 2 marriages.?? Shocked

If Charu becomes TA's wife then Thuls/Tamizh getting married will be over Charu's dead body unless a miracle happens.....ie if Charu has as a change of heart in marring TA..Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Vani19Quelle-Belle

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Gudgal for the update.

I think TA and Charu wedding won't happen and TA will not unite with Thulasi as well so soon. Then Dir will show a changed Cahru - so good girl/Innocent girl turning into a bad girl/Villi to torture TA & Th. She might even join forces with Vel. That is why Dir is showing her so...... nice now. This is just my guess.

As for TA looking out the window it might be some one related Thuls I guess.  Lets see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for an excellent detailed update Gudgal & pictures atinama!.
You guys did a wonderful job! ClapClap

AG25

Groupbie

AG25

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
eagerly waiting for aug 12th written updates..

Edited by Ardentdeepakfan - 16 August 2010 at 9:29am

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Edited

Edited by srima - 12 August 2010 at 11:45am

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Gudgal,
This Tamizh's mom was really funny and may be next J.K.Rowling.She has that much creativity and imagination.Tamizh carrying charu's photos in his pocket-She was as such she saw that.
Now I understand from where did Tamizh get the art of lying so fluently.LOL

Edited by Hema_M - 12 August 2010 at 11:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-shubba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top