Thendral

Thendral Wednesday 11th August 2010 Written Update (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Thanks gudgal, ammadi what a nadipu by TA's mom, ennama poi solrangga, TA is in love with Charu??? Nalla kannule ennaiyai oothi paarungga Confused.

I think TA saw the police.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivashubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wednesday 11th August 2010 Written Update (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I also think that TA he noticed police there ...or that man who cheated him......forgot his name...murugesan??? I am bad in remembering names....!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivashubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

I also think that TA he noticed police there ...or that man who cheated him......forgot his name...murugesan???

That would be great atinamma if he sees Murugu there.....then all the problems would be easily solved one by one without Charu's helpSmile...and nammakkum vidivukaalam from that irritating bank problemLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheiva-musicluv-shubbaNixkieShemmo

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Aiyoo, aiyoo, intha TA's momkku oru alavai illaiyaa?Angry She so easily takes advantage of the sambandiyaar's riches and resources.Angry Please Charu's family, run far far far away from this selfish family, will be kodi puniyam for you all. Paavom da Puvi CryCry, you too, take wife and kid and leave this house ASAP! 
Oh my, I still can't believe she made up all that stuff about TA carrying around a photo of Charu.LOL Well, he did have a photo in his pocket and then his briefcase for a long time, but wasn't Charu's photoWinkTongue. Urugurar aam Thamizh, hahah yes, but over Thuls, and the level of love is gone beyond photos a long time ago cuz now he just closes his eyes, baam, there she is!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by ranuja12 - 12 August 2010 at 8:49am

Hema_MkuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-ShemmoVani19

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Thanks for the wonderul update gudgal, i am glad u r fine and recoveredEmbarrassed thanks for the pictures da atinaTongue

Coming to TAs mother, that woman is full selfish and big time liar, she just care for herself. She made things worse for TA now, in the future if TA says he only love Thuls, Charus family will blame him for keeping them in the dark and not his mother. It will be really bitter and more reasons for Charu to become villiD'oh I actually felt bad for Puvi yesterday, how on the earth can that woman who calls herself for a mother say those things to her own son and take him for granted. Did you all see how he come back to shut up Sudha when she fought with TAs mother even after his mother hurt him? that was nice of him, so I think he is not basically someone who just listen to his wife, to bad his mother never understood itOuch Sudha was right about TAs love and I am sure she will win the battle between DIL vs MILLOL I dont like Lavnayas character these days, she is annoying just like her motherConfused

Nice predication about Anand tips off the police to TAs hidden place but one thing..if the police arrives there, wont TA n Co easily figure out it was Anand who sent off the police there and his game will end so I dont think Anand will do that right after their so called patch up naConfused

maybe TA saw MM or someone related to Thuls?Ermm

Edited by Aahaana - 12 August 2010 at 7:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25Theivasupree-musicluv-shubbaVani19Shemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
actually Tamil's reaction was like..........he was surprised to see someone there not scared or something.......so i thought he must have seen thulz or someone related to her.......

but the music was like very scary........this tips that he noticed police there.......there is a scene in the promo where he runs to save him looking back........if he just runs we can be sure it was someone related to thulz......but since he was running from danger there arises the doubt.......

but still before he join hands with thulz........he shd not go to his home.........there the emotional balckmailer is there.......she will go to any extent.......we noticed that from yday's episode........and plus she has a reason now.......how charu behaved and still behaves in favour of TA......OMG......

AG25ElystiakuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-Shemmo

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Nice predication about Anand tips off the police to TAs hidden place but one thing..if the police arrives there, wont TA n Co easily figure out it was Anand who sent off the police there and his game will end so I dont think Anand will do that right after their so called patch up naConfused

maybe TA saw MM or someone related to Thuls?Ermm

Yeah Aahaana,i think you could be right that Anandh won't miss his chance to be TA's good friend for a long time and to give him more problems on this way, Anandh would not inform it to AP.He is not a fool to do that.

I guess it could be Deepa.Then he would go to talk to her and this is the only way he would come to know about the reason for Thulasi's behaviour.

Edited by Theiva - 12 August 2010 at 8:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I think Thamil will see Thuls or someone related to her...Then he will go out and try to talk with her/him...Appo sudden-ah Police varuvanga and they will see Thamil and run behind him...Thamil will see the Police and will run!!...Soo accidently he will land in Thuls house...

And i think Anand had not infrom Police that Thamil is hiding in Joseph Chitti house...Yenna they Tamil and his Friends can suspect him soo easily...!!!

Please Kumaran Sir parthukonga...!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top