Thendral Wednesday 11th August 2010 Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

wow gudgal......thank u for your update da

sudha has some senses...she is right....people please beleive her.....she is not playing this time she is right and ofcourse i think she pointed out that ta is in luv with thulz with a proper attitude unlike her usual way to stop wedding............this time she was serious i tihnk.....

but this ta's mom as usual ill treated her......in addition how bad she talked about puvi that too to him.......thats so bad........any mom for name sake also that too who always says she wants best for her children would not talk like that..........

the way she said ta is in charu mania is too much.......(he is in thulasi mania square actually)..he is damn bothered about her and she knows that too .......where is all these things going to end......

i feel he must have got shocked by seeing police ........may be when he is chased he will land up in thulz place.....
may be he would have seen thulasi/mm/pati also..........music given and reaction from ta both confusing and unpredictable..........

then comes the interesting part i think............
this time atleast mm and thulz shd not avoid him........and also ta must learn why thulz is avoiding him.....i fell this is the best chance for him to set things right with thulasi otherwise it would be in favour of charu if they avoid him again......

Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
THANKS GUDGAL.  Nice updates......in detail.....

Thank you gudgal for the updates
Thanks Gudgal for the update!

TA's mum ulaga maha nadippu da saami.. Sivaji thotthutaaru..!! 😆

and I wonder who Thamizh saw thru the window.. Thuls or police??? from the BGM that was playing, i guess its police!! 😔

and TA looked tooooooo handsome in the green shirt (yes i had to say this.. couldnt control myself 😃)
(My guess he saw tulsi). episode ends.

no no tat is not thulsi i feel it might be police... tat cunning anand has sent police to catch tamil.. as he knows where tamil is hiding.. poor tamil now run for ur life to be saved.. and on the way he can go and hide in thulsi staying place and meet her and her dad...

Thanks for the update, gudgal.

Sweety - good guess.

Thank you gudgal for thr very detailed update and atina for the pics 👏

TA's mom is greedy and selfish to the core like daughter Lavanya. To say the truth such a family like TA's does not deserve the nice Charu's family, especially this mother should never get what she wants through blackmailing and scolding her sons. Her greediness makes her even to forget her own son and to look only for her rich DIL.That poor girl Charu and her uncle believe this woman to be so nice.Charu's dad still seems not convinced with TA.

I don't understand why the director shows the hero's family so selfish and Charu's family too nice. Now all sympathy is only Charu and not on anyone else.I really pity Charu and i wish she gets a better guy than Thamizh and a nice MIL.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Thanks gudgal, ammadi what a nadipu by TA's mom, ennama poi solrangga, TA is in love with Charu??? Nalla kannule ennaiyai oothi paarungga 😕.

I think TA saw the police.
I also think that TA he noticed police there ...or that man who cheated him......forgot his name...murugesan??? I am bad in remembering names....!!