New promo-12th august 2010 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
sweety,it may not be mistake they didnt show the promo but the channel doesn't promote the show as well as it should or is it the fault of the  production house that is not promoting the show.we dont know yet laado is doing well because of the storyline even though the cv's falter at times
yeah shreya, thats true, the channel doesnt promote laado that well.......still its doing so well........i dont understand that if something big and unusual is going to happen then they should show it in promos so that people watch the show to check out the twist, whats the point of keeping the biggest audience attracting twists under wraps...........
sweety-i agree.see all the other shows promote the twists so well  and attract high trps/i dont why they dont promote such twists of laado.balika vadhu -they promoted anandhi being shot so much it had high trps for days.see uttaran they showed vansh's suicide so much and promoted it.do they realise they live in the world  of marketing  and good products also need some amount of publicity to sell
shreya, you took words from my mouth...........they promoted BV's leap and uttaran's death plot from one mnth before the incident happened and they got high trp's and in case of laado, the promos for the most important twists are always shown after the event has happened in the show, how silly of the promotion dept...........

even on saturday, the whole day is dedicated to repest telecasts of BV and uttaran, so bad..........
sweety- i wrote on colours website on how they dont promote laado inspite of it being a good show and how they should give it a little more exposure so that their trps gets higher