Tere Liye

   

y does ananya's husband want to break anu-tani's

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

___fanaa4u___

Goldie

___fanaa4u___

Joined: 30 July 2006

Posts: 1564

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
rishta---how will that help him, anurag will still get all the jaidat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "y does ananya's husband want to break anu-tani's" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Joined: 28 September 2009

Posts: 6614

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
maybe cuz then there will be more difference between the two family

___fanaa4u___

Goldie

___fanaa4u___

Joined: 30 July 2006

Posts: 1564

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

maybe cuz then there will be more difference between the two family
how does that helphim??

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Joined: 30 December 2004

Posts: 22606

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ___fanaa4u___

Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

maybe cuz then there will be more difference between the two family

<div></div>how does that helphim??
he wants all the property....basically Shekhar (Anurag's dad) named a factory in name of Tani and thats how Ritesh found out about Tani-Anu's marriage

he wants all the property so he can live lavishly and he wants Tani,Anu,Robi's name out of the properties...he's seperating them so maybe that Shekhar himself removes Tani's name

hope that helped Smile

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Joined: 31 July 2006

Posts: 14147

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
he wants more 4 himself! so by getting rid of taani and seprating the family, he will get more

i guess so lol


Edited by xmuqix - 11 August 2010 at 8:15pm

___fanaa4u___

Goldie

___fanaa4u___

Joined: 30 July 2006

Posts: 1564

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

he wants more 4 himself! so by getting rid of taani and seprating the family, he will get more

i guess so lol
that makes no sense!! he already has 2 sons, how many peeps can he remove???? and if anurag marries again wat is the guarantee that his new wife won't have a share!! this is wat i call ridiculous!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008

Posts: 39308

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Ritesh was planning to get all the property transferred to his name before Anurag and Robindro grow up ... when he heard that Shehkar has transferred a factory to Taani's name and also wants to transfer something on Taposh's name, he felt insecure that his plan will fail and he will not get everything. Its basically his greed to get it all for himself. Anurag and Robindro are kids, it will take them years to grow up and take over the business and property, Ritesh was planning to get it all before that happens by means of some fraud, he does not want anyone else to get even a small share.

And i am sure in future too he will try and play in a way that Anuran and Robindro don't get anything.

___fanaa4u___

Goldie

___fanaa4u___

Joined: 30 July 2006

Posts: 1564

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Ritesh was planning to get all the property transferred to his name before Anurag and Robindro grow up ... when he heard that Shehkar has transferred a factory to Taani's name and also wants to transfer something on Taposh's name, he felt insecure that his plan will fail and he will not get everything. Its basically his greed to get it all for himself. Anurag and Robindro are kids, it will take them years to grow up and take over the business and property, Ritesh was planning to get it all before that happens by means of some fraud, he does not want anyone else to get even a small share.

And i am sure in future too he will try and play in a way that Anuran and Robindro don't get anything.
dun u think his secret shud cum out before the leap?? r u trying to say that he will keep them fooled???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
first gift of a husband to wife(anuag-taani)

2

Mages 12 2281 31 July 2010 at 9:49am
By Rimi.Rimz
do u think the dad's friendship will break? ___fanaa4u___ 2 315 29 July 2010 at 3:15am
By PremKiDeewani
Harshad Chopra on a break?: Article

2 3

-vandy- 22 3389 29 June 2010 at 10:46pm
By ...Nikhita...
22ndJune Vdo & Writtn Upt:Tanis Father is mystery

2 3 4

mishty1033 28 2801 24 June 2010 at 4:38pm
By mishty1033

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.