Pavitra Rishta

Archana's family to lose their home(article)

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Archana's family to lose their home

With Manav recovering and the absence of Shravani might just seem good news for Archana, but this does not end all troubles for her in Pavitra Rishta. More problems await her as soon the Karanjkars (Archana's family) would be left homeless.

Our source tells us, "Soon the Karanjkars will be forced to leave their house. Long time back Archana's father had mortgaged the house and now the house will be auctioned since the family will not be able to repay the amount. Thus, the family will move in with Vinod. This spells trouble for the family as his mother Rasikatai has already been creating problems for Sulochanatai (Archana's mother). She will continue instigating her daughter Manjusha against the family. Clashes will prevail in the house again."

We tried contacting Ankita Lokhande who plays Archana but she remained unavailable for comment.

Archana's family to lose their home

do press the LIKE button

MODS:I was actually not sure if i am allowed to post articled from telly chakkar but i saw that no body posted so just thought of posting, sry if i was not allowed to post articles from telly chakkar and if it was not allowed then u can close the topic

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I also had feeling that archna's family will loose the house par maine socha ki manjusa ki baja se hoga ...... but i did know that this was going to happen ...

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks but this was already posted
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ayo y do they hav to move with dat stupid manju???? yuckkkkkkkkk i cant stand dat woman.... hope archu finds another place for d family