Anna a Movie Director

ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I must say I am really impressed with Anna's character and Murli Sharma has enacted his role very well.  He gives me the creeps but at the same time is hilarious.  Loved the way he invited Dutta for the party - got some very funny visions of the two dons partying with their wives.
Poor guy probably failed in the Telugu film industry so decided to try out dadagiri. I was waiting for him to also say "Khane mein hyderbadi biryani with mirch ka salaan doonga"
I loved the way he said sorry I could not do heart to heart with you as I was busy kidnapping your wife.  Again credit goes to Anil Deshmukh for these well tailored dialogues. 
Didn't you all also love the title of the movie he sent to Dutta and that too with a smiley face.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Anna is so opposite to Dutta.  Unlike Dutta he actually has some humour and funny bone. 

The other vision I just had is when they have a face-off they will be in totally opposite color clothes = white vs black. Anna will then say why don't we go and dress up "Same to Same" and then we will sit down "Face to Face"  to have "Heart to Heart".  Thank god the rest of the dostana clan will not be their to get jealous.🀣🀣
Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

I agree with you on Murli Sharma. I am more and more convinced that the unconventional and utterly unique portrayal of Anna, the memorable dialogues, the quips---these were all the product of Murli Sharma, the man himself. I think he crafted this personality of Anna's, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it too!

Excellent job by an excellent actor! πŸ‘

I'm going to remember some of his quirky lines...for some time to come.
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lol completely agree, yeah he taunted dutta and kidnapped is wife but the man is hilarious ''bohot baat kare ga aur dance bi kare ga'' ROFL
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed! He is as well awesome. Kudos to whoever chooses the cast of this show. He was too good today, but also yesterday when he was filming and giving a little speech to Dutta into the camcorder. When he was finished, he just turned around to continue his match with his wife and while doing it, murmured "Dutta Patil". But (!) the way he did it, it was hilarious.

He is indeed one guy I love to hateπŸ‘πŸΌ

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"With Love of Your WIFE"

A film By ANNa

😊

🀣🀣🀣

such a Cruel yet hilarious character Anna is... I mean what the hell was Written on that Envelope? 🀣

but i must applaud! His movie is going to be a HIT! with house full ... LOving every bit of it .. πŸ˜†
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You're right--that envelope thing + the happy face. It was so absurd, so funny! I loved this touch today.

And of course, his saying he made a filim in Hindi, because Dutta cannot understand Telugu. Jeez, Anna, you rock, you crazy bas***d!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am telling u...Anna was auditioning Dutta for a lead role in his movie.
ltl_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I am telling u...Anna was auditioning Dutta for a lead role in his movie.

The name of the movie would be "Mere Sanam Dil to Dil"
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is a brilliant actor and unlike datta, anna's character has lot of humour which is refreshing to watch.I want his track to continue for sometime.
ltl_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarathikb

He is a brilliant actor and unlike datta, anna's character has lot of humour which is refreshing to watch.I want his track to continue for sometime.

I think this track will last for at least one more week.  πŸ˜ƒ Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago