Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Koolsadhu,

The bewilderment of faithful viewers is very well put, for theirs is a much misplaced and abused, that loyalty is. But here is a clear case of expecting depth from the shallow-substance from the emptiness. The writers, if we may dare to deem them as such, simply do not have it in them. They have created such a mess for themselves, confused and lost; they can not find their way out.

In your new style- " jo chori chori nazare milaye to 'apvitra' ho gaye, aur jo nahi milaye to koi 'rishta'/baat  hi rahe nahi!"- ye  to script writers ne apne aap ko gadha bana diya!

If they try to revive magical romance bet'n the leads, they render the leads 'unheroic' out of their pledges but if they don't then the whole story stalls and the stagnancy.

More interesting is the use of Hindi in your story telling and first fiction coming from you. πŸ‘πŸ‘Yes perhaps this is the only way out of stagnancy: to hell with the heroism and up with some realism and some selfishness. And please, no 'preaching' remorse on the parts of the leads in aftermath-for once let them be.

Edited by samarth_050 - 13 years ago
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Kools reporting from base :  BOREDOM increases in PRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If Manav had a BRAIN SURGERY how can he go home in two days ?He was hit on the head wasnt he ? πŸ˜†

Why weren't Vandu , Ajit and Girish informed ? Whats this NONSENSE CVS have come up with to show ARMAN moments ? KUCH AUR NAHI MILA KYA , SIRF HOSPITAL MILA ? ARRE EVEN KIDS HAVE BETTER IMAGINATION YAARS !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When will this idiotic serial go BEYOND THE BANYAN ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Will Archana see Manav beyond the Banyan or no ? Hawwwww!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The latest is Varsha 'IS NOT READY FOR BACHCHA "  ............may i know WHAT she is ever ready for ? She was not ready for marraige , then consummation , then an amicable solution to her SAAS 's problems , now , a BACHCHA . What is this girl ready for ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seems Sukhi . But boring . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank goodness     Vaishu wore a nightgown while sleeping AND removed her jewellery and make up . What a RELIEF .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AJIT VANDU MARRAIGE😳

THE BEST . AJIt did ALL that Manav the lead NEVER did in his marraigeπŸ‘ . He fired his mom , raised his hand on the evil woman , threatened her with police complaint , showed no remorse when she left the house and REFUSED to call her back when his stupid BAKRI WIFE suggested it πŸ‘. I feel like blowing this villain turned hero kisses with RELIEF at some SANITY shown in this show . Not just that , the first thing he did after his job is deciding to let Vandu go to college to complete her degree as he took it away from her πŸ‘. What a change , what repentanceπŸ‘ ! No sex , romance  shown but    introspection of this character is enough πŸ‘! It is THIS RISHTA that is the true PAVITRA RISHTA in this serial ............... ARMAN is a most STUPID RISHTA thanks to creatives .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As far as Vandu goes , I still demand a psychiatrist for her .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GET HER OUT OF THAT HOUSE PLZZ .  ADVANCE THE STORY ! AAGE BADHO !πŸ‘πŸΌ

Damo is the one character who is CONSISTENT in the serial .Same DRUNKARD, SAME ROOTING FOR ARCHU AS FAV BAHU , SAME BAPPA KI MARZI DIALOGUES . GOOD , at least sumone is CONSISTENT .πŸ‘

Di u back πŸ€—with awesum commentary πŸ‘ n laughter dose again πŸ˜†
Missed u so much
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When the show started , every character had a particular charm , whether it is was a bumbling sulo , fiery varsha ,impish sachin,  nail biting manju and of course ArMan ..
It was not just ArMan that made the show so popular , it was the whole ensemble cast . The crazy dynamics between the Karanjkars and Deshmukhs and how the Lokhandes screwed them both ..
Now I dont recognize anyone .. whether its Manav , Archana , Varsha , Vandita .. nobody ...
Sometimes I wish they reshoot all the epis from dec/jan... I am willing to forget whatever happened in 2010 and enjoy the show again !!!

Wookie thumbnail
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

u know what I like about Ajit Kools. when hs wife was getting senti he was firm but not callous and then he tried to distract. where the hell is the kiss emoticon. I need one right now. di here it is    from me too πŸ˜‰

Edited by simplyshraddha - 13 years ago
Wookie thumbnail

re ajit and vandu. ajit needs to deny her sex if she keeps bringing up RA.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wookie thumbnail

Kools

ok seriously mogga there was a time when seeing a vulnerable or shy Mnav would ahev made my day but today it was Ajit.⭐️

Kools, his marathi delivery . Oy ma. Kool, ha porga jhakas ahe. kay mahntey tu ah? πŸ‘πŸΌ

arre he said bhaji chan zhali so effortlesslyπŸ‘ and tenderly that man at that moment I could ahve served him the whole freaking handi of bhajiπŸ˜‰. Arre aisa pati kisi ko mileh toh roj buffet banaye uske liye.πŸ˜†πŸ‘ then he topped the praise with "I think u should go to college". Ok I am fiddah. fiddah fiddah fiddah.❀️ Arre Kools yaar, he is taking all our suggestions manav and implementing them.😎

man I am no longer calling him PopatπŸ˜†. No sireeeee No Popat. He is a Mor in my booksπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. Top of the class, eh?πŸ˜‰

Ur rite di fiddah fiddah fiddah on his line wen he said ''ghar dongancha aahe na grahsti donganchi aahe na tar dogha milun samabalnar'' wah wah
Wookie thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

What the heck is this serial??????? The CV's are bent upon exonerating the negative characters like Ajit who have got NO punishment (YES, I don't count getting poor as sufficient punishment)

If he had been given a nice, tough punishment of some sort and then shown to be improving I would have been very sympathetic and appreciative. Here I'm just irritated and look at his whole 'goodness' as a character inconsistency- a negative character suddenly turning positive since the heroine was the worst example of a woman who took abuse, rape, beatings and insults from him. Wah what a love story!!! Perhaps Vandu is the reason I hate this love story- yes I think that's the reason.

Sorry guys, didn't want to spoil the mood of everyone who is praising Ajit. That is why I did not want to post last night. But I had to comment since I thought it would be unfair after pestering Kools for the 'passionate scene', and also cos she puts in a lot of her time into the commentary. I agree Ajit is doing the best he can, but somewhere it simply fails to touch me. Not even 1%. And I'm not heartless. Its not his fault, its the CV's fault.

Nikita, I agree ajith was a horrible man pre-leap. Post leap he has changed tremendously. I don't agree that his transformation is rushed. The serial has taken a yr leap n it has been mention tat he transformed during this 1 yr n not suddenly. The difference is tat pre-leap wat bad deeds he did we all witnessed n hated him bt we didn't witness all d sufferings he did during this past 1 yr neither in d flashbacks.(mayb tats y u r still not convinced)

Talking abt punishment - wat he told to archu abt God's whiplash, his own mother cursing him b4 he got d job tat (means if we assume from past 1 yr) Due to his shoddy past he now can't even get a job worth his qualification, how much he tries to b good ,some will never sympathise with him as we see with dharmesh is all his punishments.

If ajith transformation is rushed don't u thnk tat archu's education is also  who didn't even passed 8th standard suddenly after one yr she became supervisor of a company, didn't tat seems so rushed, its looks so unreal yet no one comment on tat bcoz she is d lead

Being poor is no suffering i agree bt wat u go through during these poverty is a punishment in itself

Wookie thumbnail

niki TB

In both these aspects this 'rushed transformed ' Ajit shone . But Manav is the same .

I liked Ajit even when he was villain .......not coz I loved his marital rapes or evil nature but coz even his villainy gave at least some masala to this serial which went on becoming dull as they made Manav Archana good and more good .

Ya di even i used to love to hate ajith for his villianously role ,not even masala bt his evil presence kept d charm alive in all des boring tyaag saga tale bt i disgree his transformation is rushed, it has not been shown (d 1yr repentance) bas
Wookie thumbnail

Hope best thing about Ajit was

1] The first thing he decided after getting the job is to educate Vandu

2] He offered to do half the work in the house

3] He absolutely IGNORED her suggestion of even calling up Rasika and told her GIve more Bhaji .

I like real characters Hope , not unreal stupids like Vandu whjo wanna love monsters who BURN bahus .

Exactly di His character looks so real.One person bad at a time is now trying his best to do nice n repenting n has changed totally
@italic ya m imagining he is cooking bharli vangi for vandu n washing clothes with goat 😍 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Would love to see tiger-goat lovey dovey moments πŸ˜‰

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

VIRGINITY ne toda lekin PREGNANCY ne JODA !

Tht shud b it.I was always in favour of this....from the pre-divorce era.
There seems to be no other solution.

Characters of Archana n Manav hav become so stagnant.They just dont learn anything from their mistakes or even sit to ponder over their lives,which is a big mess.
Yday when I was watching this show and manav was saying all those dialogues,my room mates said unanimously What bakwas r u watching.I wondered,yup true...what bakwas am I watching.
I put my brains to rest during the show n start thinking only when I read ur commentary...its better way to tolerate the crap.
6 months back,ppl used to be so enthusiastic abt the show,abt ArMan on this forum,on this thread.Now,it is just so dull bcoz there is nothing left to discuss about the characters.

They should never hav made ArMan decide mutually to divorce for shravanis' sake.That was one big blunder.They chose to risk the show by putting the blame on the USP of the show.Majority watch it for Archana-Manav.
As u rightly put,there is no solution visible which will be acceptable to Archu fans,manav fans and Pavitra Rishta fans(who like pavitrata of the leads).The mass appeal wont be thr.

As Nikki said,Ajit has not suffered at all for all tht he did.He's all good now but I still dont feel exactly elated bcoz the character looks rushed.
Not interested in what is happening to the rest.I started watching the show to watch the simple lovestory of ArMan.Cant say I'm watching it in acute hope of reunion.The reunion has already lost its flavour unless Manav puts his best foot forward.Its only bcoz I'm used to watching TV at 9PM....thts when all sit n eat or watch TV.At this point it wont take much to stop watching PR,going to miss it today for OUAT.

Glad to see u back Kool.ARMan scene was apt and hilariousπŸ˜†.
There is nothing to disagree with.Hopefully,CVs read this with their eyes open n brains ticking.

Glad u liked it GM . I feel Shravni will go out this way only .Preferably , with Sachu to States .😊