Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulsey thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tanya,
I am logging off as my lunch is over....take care.
telemagic thumbnail
VIRGINITY ne toda lekin PREGNANCY ne JODA !

FREAKIN BEST LINE OF THE CENTURY....LMAO....

btw, myself pretty new on forum...please xcuse if I am breakin any rules...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
niki  I dont agree that poverty is not a fitting punishment to rape .
Poverty is the worst curse of LIFE . I have this habit of reading self realised masters and each one of them has said this sentence .  Only those who experience it understand it .

It is a bigger curse when one who is rich becomes poor . That suffering is immense , it crumbles the ego . Basically what it does is it clips ur wings from all sides .

They didnt show the one year sufferings , and thats sad . Just as it wud have been good to see Archu poring over books , it wud have been good to see Ajit being insulted by friends , society , ostracised , alone , in great suffering . People r driven to suicide by poverty , jail sentences actually keep people alive .

Also a controversial statement ............Marital rape situations often resolve by themselves  like the boils that appear on ones skin in heat seasons and then disappear . Each marital rape situation is different .Some r resolved , some are NOT .Those that r resolved r generally due to the understanding dawning in the man's mind that beats his bestial instinct , the woman's capacity to study the situation with her womans intuition and play games and handle it . I am NOT saying its Right or Wrong but since I have seen a little more life than most youngsters here , I dont feel that shocked by it . Life is not perfect , not fair , and there r no hard and fast punishments for different crimes .Gods whiplash as Ajit said is unique for each person .  Ajits mother is an intensely cruel woman who bred the cruel instinct in her children . She favoured it , encouraged it . Since he is far younger than her , he cud beat his bestial instinct ....as youth can be moulded due to circumstantial whiplash .The hardened ones r the AGED ones...they r tougher nuts to crack .And thats what we see in PR . that circumstances DON"T change Rasika. She never will change , TILL HER DEATH . The clay has already hardened there .

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Kools: Kools, the perfect thing here would be to give examples to explain my POV, but that I can't do over here as it will give away my FF. But what I wanted to say was that this was not what we all had expected, at least I. The point is not whether poverty is a punishment or not, (it surely is) but the poverty came due to his gambling and bad investments. If at all he repented, then that might have been because of Manav and Vandu helping and his own mother cursing him. But I was expecting to see something direct and solid, and so my personal disappointment on the way this track was handled. I would have preferred to see his punishment stemming out from his own mistakes (rapes, domestic abuse etc.) I liked Savita's reforming more than Ajit's (even though I hated the poetic justice meted out to Vandu). Constantly she was reminded of the fact by Rasika that she was treating Vandu just like Savita had treated Archu, and hence Savita's reforming. Savita's punishment for harassing Archu was so much more direct and impactful- once by law through the harassment complaint and then by God through poetic justice. Here the whole of Ajit reforming was shown in the leap, so that failed to create the impact as well (I agree wit you over here)

Plus Di, the way they keep reforming all the negative characters- Ajit, Savita, even Manju for a short while- I feel that they intend to end PR on a very Pavitra note- they will show that together Manav Archu sudhrofied so many people and PR will end up as one big family of sadhus. I'm sure even Rasika will be shown as getting sudhrofied cos of Goat Vandu. What rubbish is this!!!

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Shraddha, go through my post again, 😃 I NEVER SAID HIS TRANSFORMATION IS RUSHED. The word 'suddenly' I used for the CV's take to exonerate Ajit after building up all the excitement of a good punishment. We were all waiting to see how this track would end, but 'suddenly' they poured cold water on our expectations. I didn't use it with reference to showing his tracnsfomation in one year. I just said I didn't like the way his transformation was shown, the punishment was shown. The punishment could have been shown in a way that could have really led him to introspect his mistakes, something that would have made the viewers sympathize with him and say, "I hope NOW at least he realises how wrong he was." just like we sympathized with Savita Aai when her daughter Vandu suffered in the same way like Archana did. (I still feel that it was ruthless to show Vandu punished in this manner, but that is a different issue). Poverty had nothing to do with his past mistakes of rapes, abuse and so on. It had to do with only one mistake and that was that he was a gambler and a bad guy in business. Maybe he realised his mistake cos Manav helped him financially while Rasika did not. But it still doesn't make me sympathize with him. I agree with you on one point however that if they had shown him reflecting properly, it MIGHT have made some difference, not much but still SOME difference. Anyhow this is just my POV, not a matter of debate. Just trying to clear my stand. Regarding my take on Ajit's punishment and all, I won't give any examples  cos I want to use it in my FF now 😉

Again I wrote above that my main problem with Ajit- Vandu is not basically Ajit but Vandu. She stayed there like a ...(I don't know what to say)... taking every bit of physical, emotional and mental harassment when there was absolutely no obligation. And that too was not cos she loved Ajit or anything, I just cannot understand their 'love story'. So there also no sympathy.

Ok. Sorry for misunderstanding niki 😊 I agree with u He never got any punishment as we wanted. Look at my comment in d below link  n even u applauded me for tat ,see pg no.3 :-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1403909

I wanted such punishments for him. The way he used to behave with vandu i felt like hitting his head with a hammer bt Alas d Cvs didn't showed it.That was preleap.

Post-leap he has changed way beyond,He behaves very nicely with vandu n with everyone too. Not only tat He is most sensible character now.
So LETS WELCUM D CHANGE IN HIM NA 😊

He got his punishment mayb not as we wanted bt he got it. God's whiplash, poverty, n d most :-
Wen he will thnk of his past he will feel guilty ,guilty of wat he has done n this will remain throughout his life n this will b the BIGGEST PUNISHMENT of his life.

Abt vandu I can only say She lacked thnking mentality .The only thng she thought abt was her family's status n izzat n so married ajith. She got many chances to leave tat house bt she didn't  left .Dunno y ???? n Its not a love story dear bt a cordial relation as of now

Edited by simplyshraddha - 13 years ago
Wookie thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

niki  I dont agree that poverty is not a fitting punishment to rape .

Poverty is the worst curse of LIFE . I have this habit of reading self realised masters and each one of them has said this sentence .  Only those who experience it understand it .

It is a bigger curse when one who is rich becomes poor . That suffering is immense , it crumbles the ego . Basically what it does is it clips ur wings from all sides .

They didnt show the one year sufferings , and thats sad . Just as it wud have been good to see Archu poring over books , it wud have been good to see Ajit being insulted by friends , society , ostracised , alone , in great suffering . People r driven to suicide by poverty , jail sentences actually keep people alive .

I Agree totally @bold yup mayb tats y we r not yet convinced by him in a fully positive avatar

Edited by simplyshraddha - 13 years ago
Wookie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tulsey

Hi NIki
I have always read your comments and frankly you have a very good head on your shoulders.  I think just like you but only thing that I dont' bother to write them in detail.

What ever you have said about Savita and Ajit, I stand by you.   TOTALLY.....

These 2 have gotten off the hook with little trouble.   If the creators showed us the bad side of these 2, I WANT TO SEE THE TREATMENT GIVEN TO THEM TO REDEEM THEIR CHARACTERS.   IWe don't know what happened in one year lap and thus can't assume.   I want to see them burn on earth.   These 2 were the people who broke the most beautiful relationship and thus turned this PR into a horrible serial that even the creators are finding it hard to bring around the ARMAN.

Tulsey di I can't say abt savita bcoz she has got everythng sachu, a bahu . Savita has gone scot free here bt not ajith. Ajith has got his punishment  n i agree des two broke thier relation bt still after tat ARMAN got a chance to b together on july 1epi bt yet dey refuse ,became mahaan again n brought back shravani
@italic its bcoz of d mahanta crap dey showed in ARMAN