Tere Liye

ananya-shekhar are so selfish

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
i am just shocked to see that father-daughter are so selfish....only thinking about themselves.....the way shekhar shouts at Anu for going to jail behalf taani....doesn't he realise that his son has been matured and doing all duties being a husband.....he was fulfilling his husband duties to taani.....in such a tender age....he might not know what is marriage but he knows what marriage means and what is the biggest factor needed in marriage which the elders never know about it.....

and ananya the way she rolls her eyes when shekhar advising about vimal's death and labhoni state....it was disgusting.....its clear evident this girl loves herself completely...i am just waiting for the day when she will get to know the real face of her husband......she will cry blood of tears as she is the main reason why TaAnu marriage broken....vimal's death....labhoni being a widow...she have done so many sins just for her sick husband....when she was talking about her relationship with the jerk....i swear i want to slap her tight....her brother knows what is the meaning of love....marriage...and what is needed in marriage....but this women will never learnt....

such disgusting creatures they are.....

the real face of ananya-shekhar are indeed shown....

shekher is more in love with his reputation....his money and fame

ananya is more in love with herself and her so-called relationship

poor TaAnu...in all this mess they are stucked and their marriage is on verge to be broken....but whatever happens our TaAnu marriage will not broken at all

i am really going to miss the kids.....they were awesome...made us cry with them...laugh with them....make us fall in love with them...their innocent love story really touched our hearts....no matter what the kids will be always remain the main part of Tere Liye...as they are the ones who were the main pillars of the show and make the whole show a success....

devarsh similar to harshu.....his eyes talks volume like harshu

prachi similar to anupriya....her beauty...her eyes...speaks volume like anupriya(for the few scenes i watch of anupriya she really speaks very well through her eyes😳😳...a great quality of being a good actress and matches our harshu because most of the time he talks through eyes....😳😳😳😳)

i am already dreaming of sizzling chemistry between HarPriya😳😳😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cudnt have said it better myself
i didnt watch the epi,
i really thought anaya felt guilty when taani's dad died...the way se went running to see, she was crying....but then shes changed :\
its ritesh's influence that made her like that, stil shows how she is, shs getting easily influenced...n im waiting for the day when she finds out about her husbanb....she will regret big time!!

n shekhar has always cared about his reputation, he also being influenced by rites about taani

havnt watced the episode today so cant comment fully on it :)
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xmuqix

cudnt have said it better myself
i didnt watch the epi,
i really thought anaya felt guilty when taani's dad died...the way se went running to see, she was crying....but then shes changed :\
its ritesh's influence that made her like that, stil shows how she is, shs getting easily influenced...n im waiting for the day when she finds out about her husbanb....she will regret big time!!

n shekhar has always cared about his reputation, he also being influenced by rites about taani

havnt watced the episode today so cant comment fully on it :)

influence is not the question....but what i feel that....she is giving more importance to a 4 days relationship than her 24 years relationship......
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

i am just shocked to see that father-daughter are so selfish....only thinking about themselves.....the way shekhar shouts at Anu for going to jail behalf taani....doesn't he realise that his son has been matured and doing all duties being a husband.....he was fulfilling his husband duties to taani.....in such a tender age....he might not know what is marriage but he knows what marriage means and what is the biggest factor needed in marriage which the elders never know about it.....

and ananya the way she rolls her eyes when shekhar advising about vimal's death and labhoni state....it was disgusting.....its clear evident this girl loves herself completely...i am just waiting for the day when she will get to know the real face of her husband......she will cry blood of tears as she is the main reason why TaAnu marriage broken....vimal's death....labhoni being a widow...she have done so many sins just for her sick husband....when she was talking about her relationship with the jerk....i swear i want to slap her tight....her brother knows what is the meaning of love....marriage...and what is needed in marriage....but this women will never learnt....

such disgusting creatures they are.....

the real face of ananya-shekhar are indeed shown....

shekher is more in love with his reputation....his money and fame

ananya is more in love with herself and her so-called relationship

poor TaAnu...in all this mess they are stucked and their marriage is on verge to be broken....but whatever happens our TaAnu marriage will not broken at all

i am really going to miss the kids.....they were awesome...made us cry with them...laugh with them....make us fall in love with them...their innocent love story really touched our hearts....no matter what the kids will be always remain the main part of Tere Liye...as they are the ones who were the main pillars of the show and make the whole show a success....

devarsh similar to harshu.....his eyes talks volume like harshu

prachi similar to anupriya....her beauty...her eyes...speaks volume like anupriya(for the few scenes i watch of anupriya she really speaks very well through her eyes😳😳...a great quality of being a good actress and matches our harshu because most of the time he talks through eyes....😳)

<strong></strong>

i am already dreaming of sizzling chemistry between HarPriya😳

completely agreed....
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats true, but i do think influence is a part of it...maybe not on its own, but part of it is...

i do not know why she did that, n absolutely dislike her for doing that...laboni also has mentioned that she had slapped ananya before then how is this any different...gta agree with her
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xmuqix

thats true, but i do think influence is a part of it...maybe not on its own, but part of it is...

i do not know why she did that, n absolutely dislike her for doing that...laboni also has mentioned that she had slapped ananya before then how is this any different...gta agree with her

its all riteish factor😡😡😡😡😡......
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Can't agree more on your post Mages..!!!

Selfish creatures indeed...nd Shekhar says Taani is selfish! huh...
I fail to understand why was Ananya bringing up her relationship..?? I dint find anything happening to their relationship coz Shekhar is supporting TaAnu's relationship...Well, they are very much together...which is the sadest part for us actually....So there wasn't any need for Ananya to bring up her relationship with Ritesh in btwn TaAnu thng....Ananya seemed selfish frm day 1 for me....the way she runs away to marry Ritesh without informing her parents, thn hw she refuses to TaAnu marriage....Later, she is upset coz Shekhar has named a factory on Taani's name instead of naming it after her....Selfishness displayed....!!
Shekhar...this person was selfish quite frm the beginning....he was always more worried abt his reputation..rem'ber he tells Anurag to nt tk part in drama nd I dun clearly rem'ber why he hd slpped Anurag, bt I rem'ber it was smthng related to his reputation....Here, I'm surprised tht he gained this reputation coz of Laboni's moral support(he mentioned it in yesterday's epi..) nd nw he is least cared abt them nd more abt his reputation....
btw what big thing happened if Ananya was slapped once by Laboni..?? nd tht too for somethng she said wich was really really wrong and very rude....!!! Laboni has already slapped her so many times,so wt big deal if she slaps Ananya for a mistake she HAS committed...I expected Shekhar and Neelu to give her tight slaps indeed...bt these p'pl made an issue of Laboni's slap!!
I hate hate hate Ritesh for anythng nd everythng...!!!! :/
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
btw the thing u said abt junior TaAnu is so true....!! Goshh I'm gonna so very miss them though I'm awaitin the leap....They r way too adorable....!!😍 Never thought them to be boring me...coz I hd thought I'd give it a pause when I came to know TL will be showing junior TaAnu for initial episodes...But once I saw their 1st episode, and I literally fell in luv with them..😳..Kudos to Devarsh and Prachi for their excellent job and beautiful portrayal of characters and expressions..!!!👏