Tere Liye

Teenaged Tani vs Adult Tani

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
NO I am not comparing Anu or PrachiTongue....just character wise.

from what we've seen (atleast what I've seen in the US epis) is that teen Tani is more bold and outgoing than adult Tani....adult Tani is on the road to become balaji's mahan heroines like Tulsi etc(from the asylum scenes)....I hope that Tani doesn't become that stereotypical balaji heroine...I hope adult Tani stays like teen Tani.....you know not that mahan waali bahuOuch

I understand that adult Tani Basu(or Banerjee or Chatterjee or whatever her last name isLOL) has just met her hubby after many years and trying to make him remember their past...but I hope that CVs dont overdo the crying-every-2-mins-for-every-little-thing

ok I'm confused now....please share your thoughts on how Tani will be as an adult

PS-I know Anu's gonna rock this role..she has the capability...loved her as Suhani in MJHTSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobInnocent02..Jessie..xx-Rai-xx-honeydew-pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teenaged Tani vs Adult Tani" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

urcrazy

urcrazy

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I think as a teenager we're all non fearing and outgoing n as we grow up our characters change with our experiences and also age makes people different

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91pratsy

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
i think adult taani after the leap would be almost the same outgoin type as the teean taani..we'll have to see if her character changes..nd if ur talking bout the promo..nd how she was all alone looking really disturbed..well sumthing happened that changed her character..thats the turning point of TaAnu's luv story..where due to circumstances they both change...acc to me at this point u cant really compare adult taani wid the lil one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesTani91

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
^I know that something drastic will happen that leads them both to changeCry....but I just hope that Tani stays a strong character like she is as a teen and not those annoying mahan types who goes on sacrificing for everyone and everything

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i think it will be pretty much the same
maybe the older Tani will be more understanding and responsible and behave like a just turned adult

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Innocent02

IF-Dazzler

Innocent02

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
All I know is I don't want her to be like Archana(Pavitra Rishta) or any other typical Balaji heroine.
Btw she working with Balaji , can we expect nything else? Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top