Why is everyone irritated w/ Rano?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...ok another weird topic...but I've been noticing some people are annoyed/disliking Rano....can anyone please explain why?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

personally I thought that she was right when Suhana was pissed off about the whole leaving the house without informing her thing...(that's the epi we're on here in US)
hey taani...i think u will find in the next episode...why we were angry with rano...we werent angry that she shouted at suhaana but after that...iam not sure u saw or not...so iam not telling anything...but there will be a rano-suhaana scene cos of which we were angry...
^Ohhh ok..

because I just saw the epi where Suhana (so sweetly) apologized to Rano but she didnt budge much

ok then...I guess I'll wait and watch..๐Ÿ˜ƒ I HATE being behind in the shows...damn SP and their idiot subtitles๐Ÿ˜ก causing every show to be late
Originally posted by Tani91

^Ohhh ok..

because I just saw the epi where Suhana (so sweetly) apologized to Rano but she didnt budge much

ok then...I guess I'll wait and watch..๐Ÿ˜ƒ I HATE being behind in the shows...damn SP and their idiot subtitles๐Ÿ˜ก causing every show to be late
oh..u saw suhaana apologizing..then ok...
the reason we were angry was bcos rano did not acceept the apology...
u see..suhaana apologizing is something really unusual and rano is not caring for that...that was very bad...
lucky that alok came and patched things up....but thats it even though rano was not convinced..the chapter is closed...nothing more there...
^oh ok then

yeah I was a bit annoyed with her too...but I thought maybe that now Rano relaised exactly what kind of a person Suhana is...so maybe she was being a bit stubborn in order to make her realize
Originally posted by Tani91

^Ohhh ok..
damn SP and their idiot subtitles๐Ÿ˜ก causing every show to be late

U mean to say that SP puts subtitles for SGP in the UK n US versions????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

U mean to say that SP puts subtitles for SGP in the UK n US versions????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes dear and they are so funny sometimes and quite irritating, but its ZAROORI for some DESI,s like my kids as they always say, " you guys speaks so fast that we cant understand", so there you go, subtitles are important for them ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
He he !  Yup the subtitles are great for me, as I love SGP but sometimes I have 4 episodes recorded to watch as the children and hubby don't let me watch in peace, so if I am really short for time, I watch them on fast forward!! 

๐Ÿ˜†
@shonuak

yeah they do...it gets so irritating....it started with Zee TV  and their shows are like a month late for us....then SP started last year...and their stupid subtitles are like not at the exact bottom of the screen but a little top...it gets so freaking annoying๐Ÿ˜ก