Liar,Liar,Dhoti's on fire!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mushirox

awesome title dear 🤣
Thank you Mushi!😆
Originally posted by shruthiR

Thanks Shilpa!😆
He deffinitely isn't the kind of person one would ever wanna trust!

i konw😊
Originally posted by serialmaniac

Title 😆😆😆😆😆🤣
Thanks!😊
Thanks Mallika!Love you too😊
It is nice to see SS's interaction sessions with Komal and Krishna most of the times unfortunately yesterdya's interaction had an evil motive behind it as far as SS and Komal are concerned but never the less it was nice to watch.I am not sure if all the daughters out there think the world of their father as in reference to exceptional cases out there as well😊

Yes she is craving for their love and will get it soon if all goes well I guess.I am waiting to watch Ghanti dadi's reaction when she finds out what her son tried to do to Pratigya😊

Hey ShruthiR, most girls love their fathers to the ends of the world till they realise that they are not so great afterall and they are more human than they thought them tobe😔 then the time to recuperate begins and finally comes one day when a mature and beautiful swan emerges out and stand tall and elegant.But, sigh the process is a long and tiring one. Many girls undergo this.Those who do at a very tender age end up hating men or get aggressive and lose out on many good feelings in life and those who realise later (may be someday soon Pratigya to some extent and Komal to a major extent) take a long time to get over the shock. Only a few get over this fast and learn to deal with life.Sad but true.😔 
Yup I have seen plenty of real life drama this way unfolding right in front of me.Sigh that's why I wonder the kind of prof. Shamu is in the serial. Being a lecturer ina college is quite a job  these days.
Yes Ganthi daadi needs her influence more in her grandson's life.
Hope they show that happening😊
Originally posted by shruthiR

So it started off with SS over hearing Komal's convo with Shakti and Amma and he comes and chides Shakti and slaps Amma.Kya natak kiya unhone Komal ke saamne😡Now I guess SS is a politician/business man cum actor as well,drame baaz😡🤢He convinces Komal and takes her away and says that he'll fetch Pratigya and come as well.

After quiet sometime we got to see some touching moments(don't know about you guys but I like the father and daughter interaction at times between Shyamji and Pratigya)between father and daughter.Then once they come out of the room Pratigya says that she has to leave since it's getting late and she has to find Krishna.Just then SS walks in with Komal and acts all goody goody and asks for maafi.He actually lied to the Saxenas saying that Krishna has come back home!😡🤬 When Komal got confused and was about to question him he interupted her and asked her to take care of her sasuraal and asked Pratigya to come quickly and they left!!What a liar!!😡🤢Didn't it strike Komal that something wasn't right!!

Amma was sick today as usual but she just took it to the next level by hitting Kesar di and yelling at her as well just coz she was looking at Shakti while he was talking about the sudden change in SS regarding Pratigya.Sick woman!She needs to get her head checked😡🤢

I guess from tmm's precap,Pratigya is trapped now and they'll try and burn her!!How will she escape.I am kinda tensed for her.Although I know she will be alright but still!!Those thakurs are just a bunch of🤬Looking forward to seeing tmm's episode.

unko aur kaam bhi kya hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣but all d behooda plans will be taayen taaye fissssssssss 🤣🤣🤣🤣