Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi needs to put her foot down...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
OK  we have been saying this from start....that Gopi needs to stop crying and leave or take matters in her own hands. One after another.....she has been blamed, accused and yelled at, without her ever given a chance to defend herself. But after today I really hope she puts her foot down.........there isn't a bigger insult then to be called a servant instead of a wife. ( nothing wrong being a servant thoughSmile job is a job)............Nevertheless, I truly believe that what happens this day foward that hurts Gopi will be nothing but her own fault. To stay in a house were you husband thinks nothing but a servant of you.........I wouldn't stand there for a minute, not even a nano second. She has a perfect opportunity to leave......without Koki or anyone saying anything. How will they answer her when she asks "why should I stay in a house where my husband thinks of me as a servant not a wife".......there is not place for me in his heart or this house. NOT one person will have a answer to that question! Not even KOKI.................so leave GOPI!! LEAVE.............stand up for yourself this time....or you will be left with a life as a servant!

Edited by taral83 - 11 August 2010 at 11:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DamayantiMfan10ALUJNA21sajniesaomomsujji0609suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi needs to put her foot down..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
taral u knw na we were expecting gopi to leave house at so many incidents b4 n everytime she dint encash the chance n stil here at MM to bear the torture.

Tomoro only thing to watch is wil koki scold her bk saying u did mistake, or Aham wil get a nice lesson to il treat his wife.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DamayantiMsajniesujji0609suk19

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Who accept with me gopi cried like a little

Girl 

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
okay the scene (last one and even the first one) when the glass broke down why was gopi being so nice and picking the broken glass as if she was a servant! and tht too in front of her husband's firends!!
in the last one when the glass broken down and gopi was in kitchen she was like wht is this?? as if a bomb has blasted and yeah she had to come and see the incident!!! couldnt she stay in the ktichen as she knows tht the guests were in the room frm where the noise came and koki is also there. she just ran to the situation as she wnted to get insulted herself!! i dont understnd this gopi now!!! day by day she is proving tht she doesnt hav any brain of hers and like a robot and does whtever she is told

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
more than likely its all going to be blamed on Gopi as usual when Aham will say well she acted like the maid so thats how i am going to treat her.  She couldnt have said i shall call the maid in front of guest.  But remember what the one of the men said that wives in America also work  with their husbands and also work at home without maids.  we have to do everything ourselves.  And that Aham was lucky to have maids.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-

anubhav

anubhav

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
If Gopi could put her foot down, the show would not have dragged this far

Post Reply New Post

Go to top