Posted: 13 years ago
Following is my ramblings about today's episode :P..

Loved the first scene...kya scene tha! 👏 I like Saachi in this semi-evil determined..girl with a mission avatar...loved the way she told Shravan about the clause in the contract..and he as expected remarks how she has probably always had this sinister plan under that veil of goodness....but the dumb airhead...still did not think why she would want him to earn the money himself and not use his dad's money...uff..

Hilarious the way he just takes his blanket and goes to sleep on the couch..

And then Nidhi wandering about late at night like a true ghost (what with that make up n all :P LOL)...finds him on the couch...

Shravan complains about the contract...but obviously left out the important part that she wanted him to earn the money..Nidhi did not believe him...and goes in to confront Saachi...who has to agree and not disclose her real intentions..

Next morning..all the ladies taking tea for their respective hubby's...hehe.. first sasuma then bhabhijaan..who gives a scary stare at bechari saachi..

Man I seriously wanted her to clarify about the 25 lakhs thing but she doesn't...I guess the makers are gonna drag this for some more time..

Saachi also makes tea for the airhead..ughh...did not want her to do all of that...she should have just made it for herself and let Shravan watch her ignore him..but she is a good soul after all and wakes him up..the child that he is says I don't wanna drink something that you make..blah blah..

Baby Huey (have you guys seen this cartoon?..the overgrown baby who is always attacked by a fox or somebody and he says 'I think you're trying to kill me 😆 😆..well Shravan reminds me of that..LOL...) goes in for a bath..

Then as all the other Bare Naked Ladies..err Ladies-men on TV so far..we have Shravan also half naked...coming out of the shower to get his clothes...and behold! Saachi has the misfortune to bump into him :P...her sari gets stuck with his towel..😆...awkward moments...*eyelock alert*
then he pulls her more close to remove it...HIGHLY random yaar...so not needed...

and the little jig he does after she turns around LMAO 🤣 ..what was that?!

Hitler has invited Mama-Mami for dinner...Saachi tries to make Shravan understand he needs to be home soon...but he is gone to do awaragiri with his moronic friends I assume...

When Saachi's family arrive...Nidhi takes the opportunity to fill Naanu in about the new contract and the money...Naanu cannot believe his ears and decides to talk it out with Saachi...their convo not completely over...but why was Naanu having Saachi's hand on his head?..no significance..

The precap shows Shravan to be in a sort of drunken state and muttering crap in front of his parents and Saachi's relatives too...

I am wondering is our Baby even old enough to drink eh?..considering the way he acts in a sober state itself...

Would like to know what you guys also thought of the episode :)

Lol i agree i was thinkin the same. The thing wit the pullin close was so not necesary..and the lil towel show he did was lmfaaaooooo!!

"I am wondering is our Baby even old enough to drink eh?..considering the way he acts in a sober state itself..."
LOL nice one
Heyyy Mazzzyyy ...

great post ...

since it is still a few hours until I can actually watch the eppy, just random comments on your post ..

Yes, the determined girl look . was evident from the promo yest.. she had a smirk , didnt she? I guess.. she did expect him to react the way he did, when she put the clause of HIM earning the money .. hehe

Ohhhh.. so now NIdhi thinks Sacchi has ulterior motive!! .. I really hope this series doesnt go the BT way ...

Couch for Shravan .. hehe. now where have I seen this b4 😛

Baby Hueyyyyyyyyy 🤣

Baby Huey went for a bath
Baby Huey forgot his path
Baby Huey went back for his towel
Little did Baby Huey know his towel wants to play with Sacchi's Saree 🤣🤣

Baby Huey has lost his mind after all..
Baby Huey just want to dance and play
How will Baby Huey now find a way out
Will he do the usual crib and the pout??
🤣🤣

Chinna Question,,, how did the towel entangle with the saree??? hehe..

Did I just destroy your beautiful post, Mazzy?? hehe

-- Mru

Sweet! can't wait to  ramble 😆 but i need to watch the episode first!😳
Originally posted by Maz.

Following is my ramblings about today's episode :P..

And then Nidhi wandering about late at night like a true ghost (what with that make up n all :P LOL)...finds him on the couch...
maybe she is trying to wipe a few yards of goop makeup off the tv map. it is a social effort as we see it

Next morning..all the ladies taking tea for their respective hubby's...hehe.. first sasuma then bhabhijaan..who gives a scary stare at bechari saachi..
you reminded me of the bagal wale mamoojaan 😆

Baby Huey (have you guys seen this cartoon?..the overgrown baby who is always attacked by a fox or somebody and he says 'I think you're trying to kill me  ..well Shravan reminds me of that..LOL...) goes in for a bath..
sounds like one of the Donald Ducks nephew, but can he nasally sing like them?
🤣

Then as all the other Bare Naked Ladies..err Ladies-men on TV so far..we have Shravan also half naked...coming out of the shower to get his clothes...and behold! Saachi has the misfortune to bump into him :P...her sari gets stuck with his towel...awkward moments...*eyelock alert*
then he pulls her more close to remove it...HIGHLY random yaar...so not needed...
BNL - entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega  😉

and the little jig he does after she turns around LMAO  ..what was that?!
sexyback anyone 😆

Would like to know what you guys also thought of the episode :)

after all said and done, this show is currently atleast paisa vasool unlike many other boring overused cliche scenes filled shows.
am new to the forum and peace to all

Pallavi.

Cool post Maz 👏  👏  👏  👏  👏

Mru kya poetry hain  👏  👏  👏  👏

Totally agree with u and Pallavi.. : Itna makeup ... woh bhi raat ko.. Thank God she doesnt always have a gungat on her head and go up and down the stairs 100 times  😆  😆  😆  😆  😆

Sacchi is definitely more smart than she looks ... Itni sehmi sehmi... bechari types.. and apna towel wala hero can only gives those angry young man looks and do ntg...

Aaj kal TV shows mein itne MK's kyun hain  😉  😉  😉  😉  kuch padai nahi .. paise nahi... aur pyaar aur shaadi kar lete hain  😛  😛  😛  😛

Towel scene totally random maz.....but chalta hain .....random is better than showing al twists in one time... .. 😉  😉

Waiting to watch hero ka dunkard act.. lets see what he can come up with now...

Thanks for starting the ramblings Mazaa....lemme add in mine now!😉

So, 😈 me totally loving this new and improved Saachi! Dude, she's AWESOME and perfect drill sergeant for this ever-so-stagnant baby!😆 LOL the baby jumps to conclusions about her "evil-ness" and runs to take the couch in the main living room ( I remember where he got that idea from----tsk tsk Kingie!😆)!

The meddler woman with heavy make up and ultra gawdy saree plunges in as usual. The baby registers a complain against his wifey to his meddler nanny who then prances forward to the baby's room to question ultra-determined wifey! and Baaaam baaam BAAAAAAAAAAAm! Determined wifey throws the answers to meddler woman's questions on her face! her faces goes grim reaper-ish and we are all scared! 😲 She doesn't understand the intelligent being like Saachi and infact supports the baby.

CONCLUSION----- the main person behind Shravan's immaturity and airheadedness is none other than NIDHI! hmmmm..may be that's why even Inderetta abandons her every now and then! I don't question him on that! every one would abandon the meddler woman! Ughhhhh what a predictable reaction from  her! BORING lady!

Coming down to Saachi---well she is the star..scratch that, i despise "stars"...she is the ATHENA of show! Woman, you rule now! Smart move by keeping her plan a secret...hehehhehehe that way no one would take the credit at the end when the baby GRADUATES!😉😆😆😆

Shravan---hehehehehehee...what was that toggle that he did while saachi had her back in the towel scene?! and what is up with indian entertainment and towel moments?! 😳  i may never understand that!😆 anyhow...baby is all cranky now...he won't listen to his drill sergeant and will do as he wants. He gets wasted and starts doing some nautanki!

viduuuuuuuuu......you are right about the MKness.......LMAO! we know who is the CEO of MK-ness, don't we!?!🤣
😳

let the fun begin now!🤣🤣🤣🤣

@mru---awesome poem!👍🏼 Baby Huey is in a big mess now fo' sho!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Mazaaaa.....LOL i think I have regained my past year's rambling powers! Yipeeeeeee!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@gayatri.143: hehe thanks for agreeing :)

@Mru ..at least Nidhi made an attempt to disclose the info to Saachi's granddad that was a good move...if she never even did that..then it would be more trouble..

Love your lines for Baby Huey..😆😆 he sure is gonna do the usual crib and pout..LOL..

How did the towel entangle with the saree..umm...Saachi's saree had these designs on it..the on shiny chamki stuff which got atkofied on Shravan's towel...arey yaar can't explain such things 😆 gotta see it to believe it! LOL..

@Amy: looking forward to read what you have to say :)

@Pallavi: haha@wiping make up...true

@baby huey..wait i'l give u a link for the pic..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2c/Babyhuey.JPG"

Entertainment ke liye sab kuch sehna padega 😆..true..

Sexyback...il give it a 7/10 😉

Thanks for replying Pallavi and welcome to the forum 😃

@Viduu thanks :)

Agree Saachi is more smart than she looks..

haha @MK..muftkhor ka zamana hai yaar :P

@Krupsieee 🤗 love to see you back in full form! :D

Umm Nidhi is better than Shravan...not totally airheaded...I hope she irons things out soon..

hehe@ Saachi being the Athena! Agree!⭐️ she should be the one to take credit for the near mission impossible that she is heading..

thanks for replying Krups! 😃

Edited by Maz. - 13 years ago
@Vidu ...

Wat poetry yaar.. just few lines .. hehe

I think here Shravan needs to take his blankiee and run up and down the stairs 🤣

@Pallavi .. nice to see you here 😃

@Krupsieee ... yayyyyyyyy U got ur Rambling powers backkkkkkkkkk

agree that Sachhi is the star.. poor gal .. she has her work cut out with the biggggg babyyy  ...

-- Mru

Go Saachi...Go Saachi...go Saachi!🥳 Great job at scaring the daylights outta your bunny hubby!😉😆😆😆😆 Ooooooooooooh! he's scared now! He's cranky now. He's mad now....caz his usual sweet, naive wifey turned out to be ssshhhmaart!😎 and gave him a run for his Lego!🤣🤣

Who cares about what that Nidhi bhabhi thinks or does! thought that she had brains...but unfortunately, Voldy munched on hers as well. darn Voldy!

O well, Saachi's the "CHOSEN ONE"😉 and the "wife who married" Shravan. The prophecy says that only one shall win ....either the wife who married or Voldy, the brain muncher!Since Voldy's got no nose nor any Saaree's with fancy embroidery that captures the towels, I predict that the wife who married will win! and I'm so darn right!😉 mark my words peeps.....the contract shall burn in the fire 6 months from now and Shravan will sing " No  need for Tara zameen par"

@mru----great lyrics..you should copyright them and send them to play whenever baby throws tantrums!🤣

@ Kru---🤣🤣🤣🤣 meddler woman is under the target i see!😉 good one!🤣🤣

@maza---Again great post!  lol about that towel moment, hehehehehehe....i guess he had some "veggie" moment then!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hawwwwww i didn't say that!😆

toodles!