Balika Vadhu

BV - Aug 11th 2010 - Written Update (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
And all women in Balika Vadhu are super-fertile LOL . No accidents, shootings or mental illnesses can stop them Confused

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 August 2010 at 2:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regallapjyoanu rulz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Aug 11th 2010 - Written Update (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL Super fertile how true ROFL koi planning ya timing ki jaroorat hi nahin..seedha goal ROFL

regallapjyoanu rulz

regalla

Goldie

regalla

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
first of all...thanks for the update.....

i have gone through all the 5 pages of your comments friends...you people are mind blowing.....your comments are so meaningful, rational and at the same time very very hilarious....loved the posts....

@ anu - hame bhi batao...hame bhi batao...long distance relationship wala kissa??ha ha....hope you dont mind my leg pulling .......we are friends after all...itna toh chalta hai na friends mein.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoanu rulz

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by regalla

first of all...thanks for the update.....

i have gone through all the 5 pages of your comments friends...you people are mind blowing.....your comments are so meaningful, rational and at the same time very very hilarious....loved the posts....

@ anu - hame bhi batao...hame bhi batao...long distance relationship wala kissa??ha ha....hope you dont mind my leg pulling .......we are friends after all...itna toh chalta hai na friends mein.....
haan re,no issue wid leg pulling...he is in delhi,am in mumbai..dono apni jaan kha rahe hain,preparing for post grad entrances...after we clear thru,thn things can finally get official..Embarrassed

divmathpjyoammoos

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyamathur

Problem lies with the elders..I never expected this from Bhairon..I always thought him to be sensible guy who knows whats right and wrong...grrrr then why did he get Aanandi back..why dint he force her to study..CV's ka dimag kharab ho gaya hai..TRP ke chakkar mein..

stupid stupid track... Angry Angry
Thats my biggest grudge against bhairav,what is the point in being sensible if you do nothing about it ,yeah ,he did support anandi for studies,but he didnt persist enough..when stupid anandi Angry said i wont study,he should have been strict -,''shut up, go to school ''    
You just cant let kids make these stupid decisons and watch them make a mess of their lives Angry just giving speeches with anandi was not right because he is the one who always talked about ''is bacchi ke padhai ki lagan ko dekh kar.....''     So giving up soooo easily is a big NO-NO Thumbs Down Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulz

ajab

ajab

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged

ajab

ajab

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
GUYS! TUSI ALL R GREAT GENIUS PALS..............BV CREATIVES MUST READ ALL THIS 2 GET THEIR DIMAGH KI BATTI ON .......4 ALL OF U A HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE FROM MEClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

regalla

oysterzzz

oysterzzz

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
after seeing all this stupid scenes, tell me who will go against child marriages? now every kid wants to get married at young age so that they have all the freedom. seems like show is going against the concept. can't understand why these kids are too much after romance. those over action like hero-heroine, those blushes, smiles etc etc baap re baap can't see. very irritating.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

Post Reply New Post

Go to top