Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes, whats with the 18 year landmark-suddenly dimaag ka bulb jal jaayega He should at least get a job first,pocketmoney apne baapusaa se le kar ghoomthaa hoga πŸ˜’ , aur jagiya ishk ladane chale hain πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ , pahle apne pairon pe khada hone ki kaabiliyath banao..Sooo silly this jagyaa πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ the less i say about Anandi the better-Aadarsh tyaag karne waali bhartiya naari banane ka shaouk hai,apne pair par maaro kulhaadi πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pjyo

Yes, whats with the 18 year landmark-suddenly dimaag ka bulb jal jaayega He should at least get a job first,pocketmoney apne baapusaa se le kar ghoomthaa hoga πŸ˜’ , aur jagiya ishk ladane chale hain πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ , pahle apne pairon pe khada hone ki kaabiliyath banao..Sooo silly this jagyaa πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ the less i say about Anandi the better-Aadarsh tyaag karne waali bhartiya naari banane ka shaouk hai,apne pair par maaro kulhaadi πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

pocket money is the best part..now when he has a kid and the kid asks for money,our baal pita will say "thehro bets,main apne baapu se lekar aata hun tumhe dene ke liye"..πŸ˜†
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sugna is being a failure, even village girls talk about those Things. I am from a village and remember Phooli tellng Anandi what f jeejua has written some aisi wIsi baat when she was asked to read the letter. Phooli is any day better than Sugna.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with all of you...first things first..why did they bring Aanandi back when they very well knew it was Sutak (inauspicious period) after 4pm that day i.e if they had plans of letting the couple consummate !!

Secondly, even I feel that being an 18 year old does not mean you just jump into the bed at any given chance and get pregnant asap ! Come on..so is this what Bhairon and Sumitra wanted? ki hamari Aanandi 18 saal ki ho gayi ab isko jaldi se mummy banado...Huh?

I dont blame Jagya here..he is again 19 or 20 and we all knows guys of that age do think of only one thing most of the times !! its natural..and moreover he has easy access in the name of beendni ! so why not?

Problem lies with the elders..I never expected this from Bhairon..I always thought him to be sensible guy who knows whats right and wrong...grrrr then why did he get Aanandi back..why dint he force her to study..CV's ka dimag kharab ho gaya hai..TRP ke chakkar mein..

stupid stupid track... 😑 😑
pjyo thumbnail
yes like phooli more and more as anandi is getting stupid day by day.Iam actually waiting for them to find πŸ˜‰ PHOOLA for our phooli
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

<div></div>pocket money is the best part..now when he has a kid and the kid asks for money,our baal pita will say "thehro bets,main apne baapu se lekar aata hun tumhe dene ke liye"..πŸ˜†

kya scene hoga πŸ˜‰ jagya and his bacchon ki cricket team line se khade honge bhairav ke saamne,''baapusaa,dadusa, paise do pleeeeeeze'' πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Yes, looks like CT's had Bhairav harping about the wrong issue, its not the they had to wait until Anandi was 18 to have kids, its that Anandi should BEHAVE like an 18 yr old to have kids. The only way to be able to achieve this would have been through education, which Anandi seems to be oblivious to. Had they educated her, Suguna and Sumitra would not be expected to tell her about the birds and bees. And Suguna has STILL not learnt her lesson. She is only 23, and has had 3 pregnancies and 2 kids. Shyam should have known better. This show focuses so much on these kids business, its disgusting!
ammoos thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

yes like phooli more and more as anandi is getting stupid day by day.Iam actually waiting for them to find πŸ˜‰ PHOOLA for our phooli

I dont think they would even think about Phooli at this time.. They can just think about ***πŸ₯±

ANd why was Anandi showing that all sad lok when Sumitra told her that they have to stay away from each other until time comes.. Come on Anandi is a village girl and even a city girl wont show such face to her MIL when she is told such thing😑 Anandi is suppose to follow those rituals more than her personal life then why is she being all sad🀒
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Yes, looks like CT's had Bhairav harping about the wrong issue, its not the they had to wait until Anandi was 18 to have kids, its that Anandi should BEHAVE like an 18 yr old to have kids. The only way to be able to achieve this would have been through education, which Anandi seems to be oblivious to. Had they educated her, Suguna and Sumitra would not be expected to tell her about the birds and bees. And Suguna has STILL not learnt her lesson. She is only 23, and has had 3 pregnancies and 2 kids. Shyam should have known better. This show focuses so much on these kids business, its disgusting!

u knw sugna makes ME feel old...hit 25 aur ab tak shaadi bhi nahi hui...πŸ˜† ...mujh bechari ka toh long distance relationship chal raha hai..😳Edited by anu rulz - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Balika Vadhu has turned into S***y Vadhu😡