Sasural Genda Phool

Ishaan-Suhana are too cute for words!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliS

and Jai was been amazing this week..i mean post suahan's thapad to sid..i think jai's has portrayed ishaan's pain and loneliness very well :)

Agreed....Jai has been fantastic this week....truly he's stolen the show....Ishaan got a lot of great dialogues and a lot of scope as a character this week and Jai did full justice to that.

And I thought today especially Ishaan LOOKED very cute....like I dunno what it was...his hairstyle or the lighting in which they shot the scenes...but he was looking quite cute to meLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabrina1myvoicepigbelly4myfeet111192manasi_31Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishaan-Suhana are too cute for words!! (Page 2)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sabrina1

Sabrina1

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
totally agree...... they are the cutest jodi on TV i have seen and every time SGP show us some different  type of scene of this couple in such a simple and beautiful way...
and seriously  ishaan was looking soooo cute in that scene when he smiled and said, "tum kahogi to zaroor jaldi aa jaunga"...I loved his expressions.

Edited by Sabrina1 - 11 August 2010 at 10:56am

myvoice

myvoice

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by ManaliS

and Jai was been amazing this week..i mean post suahan's thapad to sid..i think jai's has portrayed ishaan's pain and loneliness very well :)

Agreed....Jai has been fantastic this week....truly he's stolen the show....Ishaan got a lot of great dialogues and a lot of scope as a character this week and Jai did full justice to that.

And I thought today especially Ishaan LOOKED very cute....like I dunno what it was...his hairstyle or the lighting in which they shot the scenes...but he was looking quite cute to meLOL

@bold Agreed, I thought he looked really cute in the morning scene, the eye-lock sequence and the time when suhaana pulled his tie LOL....and he giving her a sheepish smile saying' I'll always come early for you'...suhaana's change of expression was fun to watch Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hahahahahahahaha i love Suhaana hahahahahaha calendar pey date mark kerke taunt lolzz hahahahahahahahaha i am dying to watch today' episode lolzz i love Ishaan and Suhaana and i really feel Suhana care for Ishaan but she dont know it yet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
absolutely! Goshh...they were so so cuteee today...I jz loved them and all those bits....truly they r too adorable!!!Day Dreaming I loved tht scene where Suhana is abt to fall nd Ishaan holds her in his arms...nd thn tht aankhon hi aankhon mein..Day Dreaming..aww....soooo cuteee....!!!!EmbarrassedSuhana staring at Ishaan during tht eye-lock...Suhana tum kab samjhogi wt u r actually feeling for Ishaan..Tongue..Tht calendar date scene was so sweet...Suhana is like u r doing this to taunt me...nd thn she says tht she hs learnt hw to make a husband do work....here I felt tht the 'official' word was wt she didnt mention..Tongue..so is it tht Suhana considers him as her 'husband' nw...??!!Wink Ishaan says he'll come early if she says so..nd thn he says 'for meethi'...LOL I m falling for Ishaan these days..Embarrassed..awesome job by Jay and Ragini...!!Clap

Edited by manasi_31 - 11 August 2010 at 3:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet111192YusBee

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Same here....I thought he really 'looked' cute today...with those cute expressions and change of expressions.....!!!Embarrassed nd thn maybe his getup or look or smthng else...bt I adored him alot today...I'm jz falling for him more nd more these days..Embarrassed..Jay is rockin SGP these days...!!!Clap

Maneetkraze

Maneetkraze

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Yes they were too cute. I love Suhana's "official wife" lines.

Jasmin_N

Jasmin_N

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged

I couldn't agree with you more, I love both of them. The more adorable they become and the better their chemistry gets, it's hard not too fall in love. Heart 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top