Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
they are really the CUTEST jodi on Indian television!

they were sooo adorable & cute in today's epi! Big smile

so many cute bits....and for the first time i guess the way suhana was looking at ishaan during that eye lock...kuch to different tha.. LOL but she is a tubelight naa...it will take time for her to realize and then accept all this..haha

it was so adorable when she pulled ishaan's tie...and said "ghar jaldi aa jaana"
and ishaan was all smiles and said "tum kahogi to zarur jaldi aa jaaunga" and then looking at her reaction added "meethi ke liye" LOL

aww they were too cute!

n suhana is such a UNIQUE PIECE honestly LOL "tum calendar pe date mark karke mujhe taunt kar rahe ho" ROFL Oh suhana... *shakes head* LOL

Jai and Ragini are BRILLIANT! Kudos to them! Clap LOL

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabrina1dec_12sweetu_priarchanadamaniadeepali_rkmadhumyvoiceArmu4evamadhoovishmewellLamia17-Premeena--RD-SunriseGreenpigbelly4myfeetmaheen55111192manasi_31Yashh...Keenu.GventureMonu-SunNaaprettyasjenTani91LadyMcbethSuhaniSoniaShwets1502TaiyonoimiAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishaan-Suhana are too cute for words!!" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
another bit i loved from the epi was suhana playing with meethi and ishaan watching them..with that beautiful BG!! Lovely! Thumbs Up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetu_prideepali_rkmadhuSunriseGreenpigbelly4myfeet111192manasi_31prettyasjenTaiyonoimi

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@manali...agree each and every word of wht u said...
loved all the bits...and the BG for sushaan is adding a lot more to the scene...

and Jai and Ragz are doing a fantastic job...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepali_rkmadhuSunNaa

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha.spring

loved all the bits...and the BG for sushaan is adding a lot more to the scene...

</em>

<em>and Jai and Ragz are doing a fantastic job...

i know shwetha!

this show has a beautiful BG..which really adds to the scenes and make them more beautiful!

and Jai was been amazing this week..i mean post suahan's thapad to sid..i think jai's has portrayed ishaan's pain and loneliness very well :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dec_12sweetu_prideepali_rkmadhupigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliS

Originally posted by shwetha.spring

</em>

<em>and Jai and Ragz are doing a fantastic job...

i know shwetha!

this show has a beautiful BG..which really adds to the scenes and make them more beautiful!

and Jai was been amazing this week..i mean post suahan's thapad to sid..i think jai's has portrayed ishaan's pain and loneliness very well :)

yeah jai has been the star post sid thapad...and is living ishaan i wud say..cos every emotion he is portraying...we can feel that...jai has been amazing...

SunNaaTaiyonoimi

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Totally agre Manali..............they are truly one of a kind...Embarrassed
Just luvd the epi so very very much...Day Dreaming

SunNaaTaiyonoimi

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Totally agre Manali..............they are truly one of a kind...Embarrassed
Just luvd the epi so very very much...Day Dreaming

yup it was a nice epi!

hoping to see more of IS in the coming weeks!!!! :)

and i have full faith in SGP team..i am sure their love story will be very beautiful! :)

Armu4evaShwets1502

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Oye you've already made a post on them! LOL i had no idea....I toh blabbed about them in the Tanu wala post...haha.....

Yeah I loved their scenes today....very sweet....especially the bit in the room after Ishaan marks the calender and says 'mat jaao' to himself after she leaves and then ofcourse the ending scene with the bit when he saves her from falling....deffo Suhana is slowly developing a newfound awareness around Ishaan....I loved how naturally they showed that entire scene....not OTT like usual TV crap......

They were both seriously adorable today!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepali_rkmadhupigbelly4myfeet111192

Post Reply New Post

Go to top