Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goblue thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have been terribly busy and not able to see PR for the whole week. Voting for Ajit just from reading KOOLS commentary. Sounds like nothing much happened. So they sort of just wasted 2 days of Shravni MIA? How creative of the creatives.
Arien_03 thumbnail

Star of the day - Ajit for being rare breed of husbands who can actually praise wife's cooking ( thanks Hope for highlighting this minor detail in your other post) and for asking Vandu to go back to school.

ArMan scenes were good today after long time. Manav openly talked and confessed that he still loves Archana, other times he just gave 'Friendship' slogans to Archana.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm didnt watch the show , I think I will vote for Ajit ..reading through your posts..
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yipeeeeeeeeee 13 votes for Tiger 🥳 Tiger rocks!!!!! 😎
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiya PR Gangstas -
updated the fun spoof cartoon thread -just scroll down the original post and its been appended-
there is a date now for every update added

This Edition is called 'ArMan Chipmunks and the Rise of the phoonix'😆😆

InshaAllah,hope u all get to lauf and have a blast
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Tanya Di.My vote goes to Kool Di's tiger,Ajit.Oh how nice he has become. rather saying nice,he is more sensible.He has asked his wife to continue educatio and sharing work at household together,then being fixed in not bringing her mom back home until she regrets and think so.Oh what else,the same negative character one year is emerging as a hero nowadays. Whatever we wish to see on manav,now ajit is doing. let him do(never mind) but not manav doing these things is pathetic.A good one like him doing nothing is were we get disappointed and irritated.

That auntiji was also nice.she is talking sense but will archu listen to her.

Di,your statement on Manav being jealous and in pain was so good and apt,well said Di.Yes he confessed his love but again in that diplomatic way saying that though love her,it doesn't have any future.

I think Your predicion on him being jealous and new proposal for archu is also right. and he thinking about himself alone was so true.I too feel the same when he was going on and on about how he feel seeing archu with sathish. Does this man ever think of archu or what she feels. Even now he is explaining about his behaviour and in future he may react in that way too but he will never ever think what was archu's feelings when he do all that injustice things befor her.Even now while explaining all this ,he is not reminded of that And our archu will never ever say or bash him for how she feels and hurt when she saw him with choo. I wish archu to say what has he done to her for being so good(not replyin back) and loving him ,atleast once.