||~*Anmol Sareen - My World*~||~ Journal6-pg12 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Aww Sanju beautiful yaar

Especially there lines  were soo beautiful

I saw those tears that pierced through my heart, I wanted to wipe them, this time nothing stopped me. I couldn't see tears in Ragini's eyes, as I felt her pain.

He  took that bold step and held her !!!

and here tho couch pay baitkar !!
😍
She sat infront of the mirror to get ready, but i quietly gazed at her through the mirror. She was looking gorgeous and fresh. Her skin was glowing.
Ragini was Happy and so were the kids. What more could I want? 😊
. I told ma ji to take care of Ragini until I come. I just gazed at her until she looked at me with a smiling face.

Aww I loved there expressions her she smiled to what he said !!

Very nice Sanju enjoyed every bit of it !!!πŸ€—

WOW!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Gr8 Journal Update Sanju!πŸ˜ƒ...Really Liked The Way You've Written About Those L'il Angini Moments, The Family Scene b/w Angini n the Kids and the Angini Eyelock Scene!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Waiting For Your Next Bit!
thanx Shanti and Chandirka πŸ€—
As usual loved the first part of your update of the catch scene πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Mrs Rajvansh left without saying another word, I wonder what it could be. I never saw her so tensed. I was still wondering when Ragini came up to me asking her to take her to the jewellers as well as pick up Sakshi's Report from the Hospital. I always look for a chance to be with Ragini, so why wouldn't have I agreed?

Wish they had actually shown this scene instead of Ragini saying the same to Vasu.

I was just coming out of the bathroom when I saw Ragini sitting in front of the mirror struggling to put her necklace on. I offered her my help, I sensed a bit of nervousness on her face, was she scared of me? Was she uncomfortable? Ragini rushed putting the necklace on, was about to leave when it fell on the floor. I looked at her with a slight smile on my face. She was about to pick it up but I guess I was a bit quicker than her, I indicated her to turn. Ragini without saying any word followed my indication and moved her hair away, while I put the necklace on. I made sure not to touch her while putting it on just so that she wouldn't feel uncomfortable; and this is exactly what I am afraid of. I didn't look at her while I ws busy getting the hook on, but i could feel her eyes on me. I looked at her through the mirror. God she was looking absolutely gorgeous. I complimented that the necklace looked really beautiful. Wait what was I saying? I wanted to compliment her, she was looking stunning, and that her wearing the necklace increased the beauty of it, and I did. I had to, tell her this. She just silently listened to me and responded by saying "thanks". I gazed at her while she walked away. I immediately looked at the other way when she turned to look at me trying not to get caught gazing at her. She told me that she took my clothes out. I just wanted her to be with me, no matter what it took to get her to talk to me. I asked for my shoes, she told me she bought new ones for me. She was so perfect; she knew exactly what I need. I wanted her to be there with me for a bit longer, I saw my handkerchief lying there on the bed, but I pretended not to see it and asked her for it. She sarcastically replied telling me that it flied to the garden. Flied to the garden? Wait how does that happen? Until she mentioned that it was right there on the bed. I was caught, Ragini had caught me, I guess she kind of guessed my intentions wanting to keep her a bit longer. I tried to justify but she asked me if I wanted her to give it to me, but I couldn't say anything, I was embarrassed. I just couldn't help myself but smile.  Ragini asked me if she has permission to go. What could I have said? I really didn't want her to go, but it wasn't like I had any choice. Just when she was about to leave I called out to her, I wanted her to stay, but then I just let her go by saying "thank you" Ragini just smiled and asked me to get ready. Wow it was amazing, for the first time she was normal, and I don't know why but that time I felt as If Ragini was smiling at this situation as well. She left to check on the arrangements while, I thought about almost getting caught, or maybe I was caught. I don't know, I really don't know, but I was happy, very happy. I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs.

Just as Anmol , I am also too happy to read this partπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thanks for your wonderful effort. πŸ‘πŸ‘. Great to read 😳
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

25th - 27th August 2010

Dear Diary,

I had to stop this argument before it got any further as we all know who malti bhabi is really like. I took him outside and was talking to him when Ragini walked towards us asking him his name. I noticed some nervousness on his face when Ragini asked him to tell his name. He tried making excuses but we both felt we had seen him before. I was still thinking when the manager showed up informing me that this waiter didn't work for him. I was shocked; a stranger was at our party. It got me angry, when I asked him about what he was doing in the party when he isn't a waiter, he tried running away but I got a hold of him; I couldn't let him get away like this  of course. I had a hold on his face when his fake beard came in my hands. It was Tarun, sakshi's ex boyfriend. What was he doing in the party? Sakshi arrived and tried to explain to Tarun to leave her alone as everything was over between the two. I asked Sakshi if Tarun was the one that sent goons the other day, she nodded. I could've beaten him, but Ragini stopped me. Ragini wanted to call the police, but sakshi stopped us. I somehow don't feel convinced; I don't know why, yet I quietly listened.Tarun was about to leave when he said that he won't annoy her anymore, but still I warned him to stay away from her or else it won't be good for him. Ragini assures Sakshi that everything would be fine and we went inside. Ma ji was making preparations to leave home; they took Sakshi along with them as they wanted to fulfil the wedding rituals. We were going to visit Kaushalya nivas tomorrow anyways, as it was Raksha bandhan.

I was in Tammy's room talking to khushi and tammy, when Ragini walked in asking them to sleep as they had to wake up early, but they wanted ragini to sing them to sleep. I felt Ragini got upset when tammy mentioned about sakshi coming here as khushi's mom and then khushi would spend her time with her. Of course this wasn't the truth; we all lived under one roof. I explained to the kids that they will take turns and perhaps once here and there I can sing them to sleep I was preparing myself to sing when I felt a smile appear on Ragini's gloomy face, just what I wanted. Aalekh bhaiya also came in saying that Ragini sings the best lullaby. Obviously I know I am not much of a singer, yet anything to make bring a smile on Ragini's face.

Ragini was singing the lullaby, but I knew she was upset. My eyes naturally came on her to read her face. She stopped singing when the kids fell asleep. I knew Ragini was crying, she was upset because Khushi may not give Ragini the same importance like she has given her until now. I walked over to her and very softly held on to her arms. I saw those tears that pierced through my heart, I wanted to wipe them, this time nothing stopped me. I couldn't see tears in Ragini's eyes, as I felt her pain. Ragini looked away perhaps fearing that I would see her pain, I am sure she wasn't uncomfortable this time, she was trying to hide her pain from me. I indicated her to smile as I wanted to see her smiling only. She did smile slightly just to convince me, but I knew she was hurt. She watched the kids sleep. I asked her if we should go as it was late, Ragini and I left the room leaving the kids to sleep.

I was sleeping on the couch when I felt someone awake. I opened my eyes to see Ragini, she was all ready. I got up thinking i slept in, but Ragini told me it was 6 am only. I asked her how come she was awake so early. She told me that it was Raksha bandhan today, so she has to go to Kaushalya Niwas. She sat infront of the mirror to get ready, but i quietly gazed at her through the mirror. She was looking gorgeous and fresh. Her skin was glowing. There was a knock on the door, I placed my blanket back on the bed and opened the door. Tammy and khushi had woken up, that too really early. Ragini was surprised to see them up so early aswell. But they had woken up early because they had to go to over to Kaushalya niwas for Rakhsha bandhan.

Ragini was tidying up the room, while I was sitting on the bed with khushi and tammy. The kids showed me their Rakhi's and asked me to choose which one was the best. Of course how could I choose one? Both were the best. So I asked them about Vinu bhaiya's Rakhi. Ragini had bought a simply Rakhi for bhaiya. I just told them kavya's Rakhi was better that Vineet bhaiya's. Ragini explained to the kids that what matters is the love between the brother and sister, not the design of the rakhi and the gifts. It was a happy moment we had. I told the kids to bring some mithai for me aswell and not have it all themselves. Ragini was Happy and so were the kids. What more could I want?

We arrived at the Kaushalya niwas to give Sakshi her neg for the wedding aswell as for Rakhi. Kavya asked too many questions about the money we gave to sakshi and he mentioned that it's always the girls that have the advantage it didn't matter if it was rakhi or the wedding. I agreed. I had to leave for the office. Ma ji aksed me to stay but I couldn't as I had work to do. Anyways I was a son to them, I could come anytime. I looked at Ragini to see if her expressions changed or not, but no she was smiling. I told ma ji to take care of Ragini until I come. I just gazed at her until she looked at me with a smiling face.

Bauji and Vineet bhaiya arrived; I greeted them and left immediately as there was a lot to do for the sangeet this evening. Hope everything goes well tonight.

best update so far πŸ‘πŸ‘ as the scenes were so sweet and cute . 😳
sanju hamara anmol sach mein anmol hai na,tum ne uske dil ka haal likha  bahut hi bh agaya man ko..keep it up...
this is from anmol...for ragini

main bhi mooh mein zabaan rakhta hoon..
kaash poocho ke mudaa kya hai...
dile nadaan tujhe hua kya hai
aakhir is dard ki dawa kya hai...
Sanju we need a continuation of your journal
Please give us the next part of Anmol's journal