Chat Clubs

~*~MoNaya Mania #5! {Invites Only!}~*~ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 175

amy00487

Goldie

amy00487

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

Originally posted by amy00487

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Tu jaanke kya karegi Sanju n Rachna.....you will take bhootni's side.......there is no one who cares for me Cry Cry .....Sanaya is suffrng frm malaria bt Mohit is there.......but you ppl..... Cry Cry

What and how do you know that and what your aunty says tell me clearly na

ROFL ROFL

Aunty!!!!! ur Aunty mujhe rain tak enjoy nahi karne deti......she has made my life hell......agar Sajan/Monaya nahi hote to main kya karti .....

Rain enjoy? do u want to get wet in rain with that itchy plaster?
wo to hum bhi tuze nahi karne denge... aur kya kya karti hian teri bhootni....?

But dear just think of me....whole day sticked to my bed......man its irritating!!!!!

yeah i knw... hey by d way u knw wen i was in final yr engineering, i got my hand frctured while playin throwball. I had plaster on my hand fr 1 n half month n i had to go to project class n all...

i used to go by public transport tcoz of my hand n bcoz of my plaster everybody(the regular lot) started recognizing me in the bus n one aunty used to reserve seat fr me...

n d best part ws, as it was final yr n i dint wanted to miss out ne events , i wore saree on the saree day, with my hand in plaster, n i hid that hand behind my friend's back in all photos.... LOLZ

wenever i see those photos, i can feel that itchy plaster... Tongue

Awww thats so sweet of her!!!! wel you wore saree!!!!!! I wore once n cant tell what was the consequence Embarrassed Embarrassed

hehe... wat happened? khul gayi kya Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaitaanSundari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~MoNaya Mania #5! {Invites Only!}~*~ (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaitaanSundari

IF-Dazzler

ShaitaanSundari

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Frnds Gunjan (me-mohit) met with accident n her condition is critcal.....her frnd Aniruddha sent pm....she wont b able to com ol fr some weeks......hey wats happng to the forum members yaar!!!!!

Omg it really sad is she ok now I hope nothing major had happened please tell me how is she now

Wel she is ok.....bt wont be ol fr a few dayys

Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Frnds Gunjan (me-mohit) met with accident n her condition is critcal.....her frnd Aniruddha sent pm....she wont b able to com ol fr some weeks......hey wats happng to the forum members yaar!!!!!

Omg it really sad is she ok now I hope nothing major had happened please tell me how is she now

Wel she is ok.....bt wont be ol fr a few dayys

Ok then we will definitely wish for her good health

ShaitaanSundari

ShaitaanSundari

IF-Dazzler

ShaitaanSundari

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Tu jaanke kya karegi Sanju n Rachna.....you will take bhootni's side.......there is no one who cares for me Cry Cry .....Sanaya is suffrng frm malaria bt Mohit is there.......but you ppl..... Cry Cry

What and how do you know that and what your aunty says tell me clearly na

ROFL ROFL

Aunty!!!!! ur Aunty mujhe rain tak enjoy nahi karne deti......she has made my life hell......agar Sajan/Monaya nahi hote to main kya karti .....

Rain enjoy? do u want to get wet in rain with that itchy plaster?
wo to hum bhi tuze nahi karne denge... aur kya kya karti hian teri bhootni....?

But dear just think of me....whole day sticked to my bed......man its irritating!!!!!

yeah i knw... hey by d way u knw wen i was in final yr engineering, i got my hand frctured while playin throwball. I had plaster on my hand fr 1 n half month n i had to go to project class n all...

i used to go by public transport tcoz of my hand n bcoz of my plaster everybody(the regular lot) started recognizing me in the bus n one aunty used to reserve seat fr me...

n d best part ws, as it was final yr n i dint wanted to miss out ne events , i wore saree on the saree day, with my hand in plaster, n i hid that hand behind my friend's back in all photos.... LOLZ

wenever i see those photos, i can feel that itchy plaster... Tongue

Awww thats so sweet of her!!!! wel you wore saree!!!!!! I wore once n cant tell what was the consequence Embarrassed Embarrassed

hehe... wat happened? khul gayi kya Wink

yes n thats too infront of all!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amy00487Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

amy00487

Goldie

amy00487

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Just one request to all of you.
Whenever you are on road, plzzzzzz watch out. Whether u r driving, or crossing the road or anything, and receive a call, please dont take it. A call can not be more important than ur life. While driving, plz fasten ur seat belts, while riding please wear helmet. Be alert ... concentrate on ur driving, because if something happens, you'll have to pay for it, even if its not ur mistake.

Guys u'll think i'm acting like a grandma.... but i want all of u safe. n zombie.Angry.. dont be careless next tym... be safe dear.... Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPS-Sanjana-

amy00487

Goldie

amy00487

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

LOL haha.. ye adi bhi naa
LOL

-Sanjana-