Chat Clubs

~*~MoNaya Mania #5! {Invites Only!}~*~ (Page 175)

Post Reply New Post

Page 175 of 175

Page 1 Page 174
Page   of 175

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Anu just check my testimonial see sanju has send me very beautiful puppies
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee puppies wow wow loved it sanju is so sweet naaaa

Ya she is and now she is going to make new thread of this CC so I think it will be complete before even 200 pagesBig smile
really woohooo dats awesome lolz we should thnx sanju a lot for dis man

Yes definitely we must thanks her but never do it else u will have to bear her lecture for 1 hour because she believes in friendships no sorry and no thank you okWink
hmmm ya rite bt den wat can we say her instead of thnx we have to do something special for her naa

Yes true so tell me wht should we doBig smile
hmmm we can make something for her wats say

Definitely we will make something for her so both of us will think some ideas about what should we make for herBig smile
hmm ya rite we can make something which she like da most i mean something her fav. i cant make vm for her as i dont knw how to make itConfused bt we can make something related wid sajan naa

I have another idea we should ask zombie or someone you know good in vm making and dedicate it to sanju from all of us
omg wow perfect idea dear i will ask aditi dear now if she can make a vm btw do u knw sanju fav. song kya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~MoNaya Mania #5! {Invites Only!}~*~ (Page 175)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee puppies wow wow loved it sanju is so sweet naaaa

Ya she is and now she is going to make new thread of this CC so I think it will be complete before even 200 pagesBig smile

Yes definitely we must thanks her but never do it else u will have to bear her lecture for 1 hour because she believes in friendships no sorry and no thank you okWink
hmmm ya rite bt den wat can we say her instead of thnx we have to do something special for her naa

Definitely we will make something for her so both of us will think some ideas about what should we make for herBig smile
hmm ya rite we can make something which she like da most i mean something her fav. i cant make vm for her as i dont knw how to make itConfused bt we can make something related wid sajan naa

I have another idea we should ask zombie or someone you know good in vm making and dedicate it to sanju from all of us
omg wow perfect idea dear i will ask aditi dear now if she can make a vm btw do u knw sanju fav. song kya

Wonderful idea we will defo do that

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Anu new thread is open sift to that thread we will talk there

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged

ok i asked aditi lets see wat she says hopeee she says yes otherwise i will ask zee or ayesha or ash lolz

Prishna_DBPS

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Anu new thread is open sift to that thread we will talk there
oh really ohk

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged

ok i asked aditi lets see wat she says hopeee she says yes otherwise i will ask zee or ayesha or ash lolz

wow that's really nice I will pm ash

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged

wow that's really nice I will pm ash
hmm no its k aditi asking ash to do it as aditi dont knw how to make vm

Prishna_DBPS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top