Chat Clubs

~*~MoNaya Mania #5! {Invites Only!}~*~ (Page 174)

Post Reply New Post

Page 174 of 175

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Anu just check my testimonial see sanju has send me very beautiful puppies
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee puppies wow wow loved it sanju is so sweet naaaa

Ya she is and now she is going to make new thread of this CC so I think it will be complete before even 200 pagesBig smile
really woohooo dats awesome lolz we should thnx sanju a lot for dis man

Yes definitely we must thanks her but never do it else u will have to bear her lecture for 1 hour because she believes in friendships no sorry and no thank you okWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~MoNaya Mania #5! {Invites Only!}~*~ (Page 174)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee puppies wow wow loved it sanju is so sweet naaaa

Ya she is and now she is going to make new thread of this CC so I think it will be complete before even 200 pagesBig smile

Yes definitely we must thanks her but never do it else u will have to bear her lecture for 1 hour because she believes in friendships no sorry and no thank you okWink
hmmm ya rite bt den wat can we say her instead of thnx we have to do something special for her naa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged

hmmm ya rite bt den wat can we say her instead of thnx we have to do something special for her naa

Yes true so tell me wht should we doBig smile

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

hmmm we can make something for her wats say

Prishna_DBPS

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged

So had you read I hate nupur and gunjan just read it and u will beROFL
wat no havent read which one is dat is dat wat aditi gave links yesterday

Yes that one
ok will go n read it now wait ok

I will wait we have to discuss lot of stuff before today's episode
hmm ya rite bt i have only 1.5 hrsCryCryCry 

Why sweetu ur are going somewhereConfused
ya i have to go to my college to meet counselar regarding my classes n all ugh n it will take our whole afternoon n evening as its very far away from our place ugh CryUnhappy

Oh ok no problem even I have to go at 2:00 so till u r here we can chat I will be back in evening
hmm ya ok after dis will chat around 6-7 pm ok anyways omg omg dat postROFL seriosly hahaha she is too sweeet n funny loveeeeeeeeeee da post lolz

Ya true so ur also joining our business of making clonesWinkBig smile
offcourse m also in me also want SaYank kinda hottest guys who can save us from falling n from gundasWinkLOL

Definitely so we should start our business as soon as posibleWinkLOL
yup rite as soon as possibleLOLLOL

So driving from fun ride to some serious matter lets discuss about zeeley's post and make some sajan future track starting from sad to romanticWink
hmm ya rite so i completely agree wid zee sammy will go away from der life after reuninting mayur n gunur bt den i want all gang to realize dat he is gone n den dey will start misisng him n den dey will understand his value n den dey will realize he went coz of dem coz of der hurts n den dey will go bring sammy back n gunji will also realzie her mistake n say sorry n all n den der roamnce lolz

Ya very true I want this type of grand reunion not the smaller one like they showed after niel's case it was beautiful and appropriate as it was not that big thing but this time they had hurted him badly rem. when sam asked mayank about gun he said out of three u can easily move on as you are not related to her and he answered that if mayank think like this then he never understood him so they should really feel that yes they have hurted him the most
hmmm ya completely agreee wid u dear dis time dey should have bigggg reunion not small ones n wobhi all 3 asking forgiveness to sammy n realziing der mistake n all btw did u read aahana's comment in zeejay's post

Yes I read it oh my-2 I really want to steel her writing capabilities her every post is so beautiful I hope she is not reading it else she will call police to protect her capabilities from meWink
hehehe lol ya i agree wid u dear god her writing skills r superb man she write awsomely all her comments n post i agree wdi her everything she write man god she is really awesome wat a thinking she got

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Definitely we will make something for her so both of us will think some ideas about what should we make for herBig smile

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Definitely we will make something for her so both of us will think some ideas about what should we make for herBig smile
hmm ya rite we can make something which she like da most i mean something her fav. i cant make vm for her as i dont knw how to make itConfused bt we can make something related wid sajan naa

Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged

hmm ya rite we can make something which she like da most i mean something her fav. i cant make vm for her as i dont knw how to make itConfused bt we can make something related wid sajan naa

I have another idea we should ask zombie or someone you know good in vm making and dedicate it to sanju from all of us

Post Reply New Post

Go to top