Ash to help Gunjan realise Sams pain??

Posted: 13 years ago
hii guys!!

sooo...now Ash does know abt SaJan...and obviously the CVs hav something in mind and thats why they chose this particular moment for Ash to come to know abt SaJan...coz she cud hav easily come to know abt them wen Sam revealed that he was SSC during the whole truth and dare thing...but no...she didn't...and that tells me the CVs are planning something!!
Ash is heartbroken...and knowing her character she won't be willing to listen to anything Gunjan says...so i don't really see a heart to heart convo b/w them...where they calmly sort everything out...but i can see Ash screaming at gunjan in anger and wen ur angry u don't know what ur saying so she'll probably tell Gunjan hav how she left Sam devastated and in soo muchh pain...she'll tell her how he literally used to fight with death everyday and all...and this will, i guess, lead to gunjan thinking abt Sams pain!! we aren't gonna hav the SG reunion soon...we're far from it....and by now i guess everyone knows that!! but i'm hoping that Ash will atleast make Gunjan know of Sams pain...coz otherwise Ash knowing abt SaJan at this time will be a waste!! and i'm quite sure the Cvs hav planned this properly...coz otherwise why in the world wud they make Ash know abt SaJan...as anyways in the past they've left few tracks half way..they cud hav left this one too...bt they didn't...and it has to mean sumthing!!! and i want her know atleast know how much Sam suffered b4 knowing Nupur is alive!! hoping for the best now...i'm sure the CVs will do justice!!

do reply with ur views

-Drishti
i loved youre topic and i agree with you...ash isnt in the show for no reason...she is there so that one fine day she can tell Gunjan that if you are feeling bad for my suffreing...what about Samrat?..who just like me died nearly everyday for the past few years.....?she may also tell him that had she been in Samrats shoes she may have hated her-for making her realise each moment that she was the one whose wrong...
thre tracfks intresting but i hope the cvs handel it well!
ya drish i agree ...hope wat ur saying is true.
if ash knowing about sajan turns out to be positive i'd be more than happy.
if ash can do anything at all to make gunjan realise her folly it wud give weight to ash's character n there will be some meaning 4 her presence in the show.
Originally posted by shruti.nil

i loved youre topic and i agree with you...ash isnt in the show for no reason...she is there so that one fine day she can tell Gunjan that if you are feeling bad for my suffreing...what about Samrat?..who just like me died nearly everyday for the past few years.....?she may also tell him that had she been in Samrats shoes she may have hated her-for making her realise each moment that she was the one whose wrong...
thre tracfks intresting but i hope the cvs handel it well!
agree shruti .....ash may just be the perfect person to make gunjan realise.๐Ÿ˜ณ
hope so.
Drish of course it only makes Sense for Ash to let the cat out of the bag about Sam' ways on the extreme side cos she is the only one who has known about it

until now Gunjan  hasn't raised the question to her about how she knows Sam or when did they become friends and all .... as perhaps right now she may feel this is not the time .. due to her state

but when these questions will be answered def hell will break loose for Gunjan as she'd know what did she do to Sam and what it might have cost her !!  she is gonna hate herself girl
Originally posted by aahana86

Drish of course it only makes Sense for Ash to let the cat out of the bag about Sam' ways on the extreme side cos she is the only one who has known about it

until now Gunjan  hasn't raised the question to her about how she knows Sam or when did they become friends and all .... as perhaps right now she may feel this is not the time .. due to her state

but when these questions will be answered def hell will break loose for Gunjan as she'd know what did she do to Sam and what it might have cost her !!  she is gonna hate herself girl
completely agree ....
n uve used so good english hatts off !!!
hey drish totally agree with u hon ๐Ÿ˜ณ as i also noticed in s.s.c track when sam revealed his truth she was not there and in the climax of play she was also not there and then they showed us ash came to know abt sajan and then gun and ash's patch up so soon so i guess something is in cvs's mind abt this track as first of all they will focus on nup's this situation with this they will focus on sajan's track may be with ash's involvement here may be ash will reveal truth abt sam his condition his pain everything as gun now knew sam was there at that night in ash's house then may be with ash and may be she knows that sam was in pain at that time or may be ash will make her to know , as i am also hoping this track won't be left in half way i want gun knows abt sam 's condition his pain in this track which will lead gun melting for sam
Thanks for making this post! It was essential!
 Gunjan should know that Sam has gone through a tough time the last three years. He was dying every day. In fact he could neither live nor die. And Ash is the only person who makes Gunjan realise. I wish creatives read this post and make sure that they bring in this concept in the show and don't ignore at all.

awesome post Drishti!๐Ÿ˜ณ....I really want ash to tell gunjan everything!!...cant wait to see gunjan's reaction!!.....

but check this out....when did this happen๐Ÿ˜ฒ or are they saying its about to happen?๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by gina87

awesome post Drishti!๐Ÿ˜ณ....I really want ash to tell gunjan everything!!...cant wait to see gunjan's reaction!!.....

but check this out....when did this happen๐Ÿ˜ฒ or are they saying its about to happen?๐Ÿ˜•

Oh god not again *.head desk*.. i was so happy that they did not make Ash negative .. and she would tell gunjan abt sam ..  oki i think its abt the convo they had in the class room... hope they keep ash positive .. already there is enough mess in Sajan life ...ek aur nahi......and i am bored of this third angle .... ๐Ÿ˜ก