Maan was actually supposed to be arjun - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I agree MAAN sounds more punjabi and now I only see him as Maan -  I associate  Arjun with Arohi LOL🤣 Arjun is such a common name and MAAN is different but perfect  soooooooo in my opinion  MAAN suits him the MOST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊
arjun is such a mouthful name, but maan is just an awesome four syllabus name which just melts in your mouth. i can say it all day maan, maaaan, maan, maaan, maaannn, ok ill stop.
The possibility for the name change is that the director/producer or someone really important on the sets is named Maan. I think Dhrasti mentioned in a sbs how it gets confusing on the sets cuz she would be like Maan and the guy and Gurmeet would both turn around. I'll try to find the video Edited by robinc07 - 13 years ago
i love maan....its beautiful name which perfectly match wid his personality in the show....i think aftr playin ram, MAAN is d beautiful thing evr happened to him in his career...m totally obsessed wod maan now....cant imagine anyone else othr thn our very own GC...!!!! n maan now is my fav name....its rare unique n powerful name...:)
Originally posted by _innocent_

i wonder wat made the CVS change the name to MAAN....(but i like maan more😳 hence good move CVS)

I love the name Maan too, it just suit GC and the character so well, glad the CV's changed the name.

Originally posted by AGulf

so its intense love story 😍

i love that 👍🏼 

Well agree it's a intense love story, but still waiting for the intensity to increase, it looks like it is except hope that the stupid new entry Anvesha doesn't ruin it
Originally posted by laizu

I prefer the name Maan. It reminds me Armaan😍

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL