kajen fans turning to Arsh&Kash fans - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
LMAO if people wanna change the side, then it's okay...it's your life and yuo can do whatever you want/like..but yeah it's kinda hard for me to understand what is the necessity of trying to tell such small thing to the whole world..lol

you are no more KaJen fan, congrats na  good luck😃
Originally posted by Angelic_J

@ seert - I KNOW! Why ignore what's happening right under your nose? Its none of my business but why does it matter if a KaJen fans turns into a KaSh fan or vice versa? I see such posts at least once a day so really nothing new in this. KaSh ALWAYS had a much bigger fanbase than KaJen or JeRan or even KaSu and that is just how it is. Ignorance won't make it go away😆 

Oh yes so many have gone from KaJen to KaSh, and honestly I so knew it would happen. Sooner or later the KaSh chemistry will get to people
@Bold: Exactly my point! I've been saying this to KaSh and non KaSh fans. Call me arrogant or way too optimistic, but I've always believed the KaSh fan base is bigger than any other in DMG. And that's just how it is. Also people can make a hue and cry about the story and characters, but we all know it's all about the couple, nothing else :)
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
Originally posted by CheekyBum

TM.. this was bound to happen..KaSh are irresistable.. these people who pretend not too like KaSh are lying to themselves.. veryone knows how much theyy burrn wen kaSh cums on screen :)

LMAO that was  such a big generalization..why would people burn? lmao..you feel that way for your fva couple, and I feel that way for my fav couple...fair enough..but your statement kinda cracked me up..lol
and LOL the so called KaJen fans who you guys are saying moved on..don't be happy that they are KaSh fans because they are only Armaan/KSG fans and they change side quite easily because i'ts only Armaan/KSG who matters to them..whoever he gets paired with, those people suppor that jodi.😳 and what I like about such people is that thye confess it themselves.
well, what is in the name, what is important is the character, ridhima used to have good innocent character but not any more, shilpa is way beter then the new rdhimma. specialy that it is played by SA....
Please Kash are not irresistible for me actually they are more unwatchable
Opinions differ
i will b only b satisfied if Shilpa will be ridz... i luv kajen too dey have awesum chemistry... bt nthin more imp dan AR.... coz i luved KaSh and KaJen coz of AR..
good am happy for u but not all can change to only arsh fan naaaaaaaaaa ar bhi toh hain unhi se toh so called sr and as bane hain haow can we ignore ar yaar we soooo cannot so i am a nuetral fan of AR AND ARSH .I.E. KASH AND KAJEN MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHH TO BOTH OF THEM I AM PROUD BE ONE OF THE NUETRAL FAN YAAR BUT STILL WANT AR IN THE END............
Arsh is superb jodi!! hope to c thm togethr in d show...........
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

and LOL the so called KaJen fans who you guys are saying moved on..don't be happy that they are KaSh fans because they are only Armaan/KSG fans and they change side quite easily because i'ts only Armaan/KSG who matters to them..whoever he gets paired with, those people suppor that jodi.😳 and what I like about such people is that thye confess it themselves.

Who cares what matters to them???😆 To Wahians only Wahi matters, to KaSh only KSG & Shilpa matter, to KaJen only Jenny & KSG matter so ermmm what's the point here?😆😆😆😆😆 It all comes down to what your personal preferences are so who are we to test loyalties?😛