kajen fans turning to Arsh&Kash fans - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Well I can say that I'm the complete opposite to you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

KaSh fan to KaJen ๐Ÿ˜›

And Anjelic_J.......For someone who dislikes 2 CHARACTERS, you decided to bash a REAL PERSON?! ๐Ÿค”
And by saying one of the lowest things, and downright rudest things to someone, cos they hate a fictitious couple.....Grow Up.

well kash obviously are irresistableee.........
even i love kash...bt ar olways...
 Welcome 2 The Kash Magic World!!!!๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by coolsawariya

i was kajen fan but now im liking Arsh or Kash chemistry very much๐Ÿ˜ณ............
now i dont want AR back i want armaan and shilpa'a jodi๐Ÿ˜†..........
or cv's plz change shilpa's name and give her name riddzzzz...................๐Ÿ˜ก

plz do comments..............

ummm..good for ya dear...even i am a KASH fan..and later a Kajen fan...but KASH are and can be only AR for me...i wud love to see them in a differnt show together..but in DMG, I shall feel damn guilty to fall in love with ARSH..coz SA is not RIdhima in DMG..and for me, SA is our 1st ridzy...she is Amy's 1st Basket..and she shall always be that for me..

I still crave for AR>.coz Kash, Kasu and Kajen have made AR the most adorable couple on screen๐Ÿ˜ณ
yeah thr chemistry is awsum
Welcome to the KaSh family! <3

Another addition to our HUGEEEEE family! <3
lol ... i've got exactly the same opinion as IloveARlove !
Good, enjoy kash๐Ÿ˜Š!They are great and i loved them as AR too!๐Ÿ˜Š But the title is not true dear!Its misleading infact! All kajen fans havent turned into Arsh fans, only some Armaan fans have turned into kash fans bec they dislike Riddhima and some kash fans were always kash fans!๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by Esha.ARian4rlyf - 13 years ago
Umm Okay
But I don't think to many real Kajen fans changed sides
So it would be nice if u changed the topic