Aise Karo Naa Vidaa

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update11th August '10 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
wow jaan. .ktna patience h tjme. .nywaz thnx 4 awsum ud. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update11th August '10 (Page 2)" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rachna11

rachna11

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!!!! Anas was wonderful today .loved his Thumbs Upperfomance.How come revas mom kept quiet.she is aware of revas feelings for yash..she could have told inspector that she cant leave  herself. Rani ma atleast now can disclose the truth to revas family.
Yash is cry baby now ,,but i am sure we will see his other side soon enough........ phir arya ki khair nahi Ouch 
This sharad is too much............ Angry  he proved he is revas brother.
How can he blame yash for making purposely reva missing from palace.If yash wanted to harm reva he cud have done long time back .
One nice thing happened today that jyothika came to know everything .
I think basanti will help reva out.....make her sleep on comfy bed and runaway wearing her clothes Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpAmor.Jay Deol

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rachna11]Thanks for the update!!!!! Anas was wonderful today .loved his Thumbs Upperfomance.How come revas mom kept quiet.she is aware of revas feelings for yash..she could have told inspector that she cant leave  herself. Rani ma atleast now can disclose the truth to revas family.
Yash is cry baby now ,,but i am sure we will see his other side soon enough........ phir arya ki khair nahi Ouch 
This sharad is too much............ Angry  he proved he is revas brother.
How can he blame yash for making purposely reva missing from palace.If yash wanted to harm reva he cud have done long time back .
One nice thing happened today that jyothika came to know everything .
I think basanti will help reva out.....make her sleep on comfy bed and runaway wearing her clothes Day Dreaming
[/QUOTE

i totally agree with every word.

Jay Deol  

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update jiji.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top