Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

And DD he has nice muscles. I was wondering in the temple scene if it was good camera work. But today nothing can be attributed to good camera work. Only a delicious lean and fit look and intensity of the eyes.

totally.....greenery to the eyes! 😆😆...and boy, if even one blink wuld have dared to come!! ....😆😆....
but did u feel in the big money video, when he dances with Mahi, he had a beer belly??? he too ties his trousers way below the waist line, v close to the hip line...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

totally.....greenery to the eyes! 😆😆...and boy, if even one blink wuld have dared to come!! ....😆😆....
but did u feel in the big money video, when he dances with Mahi, he had a beer belly??? he too ties his trousers way below the waist line, v close to the hip line...

BM mein toh my nazarein was on his face only. He looked so yummy in blue. But if he has a beer belly he better get rid of it.
Dancingdoll thumbnail

BM mein toh my nazarein was on his face only. He looked so yummy in blue. But if he has a beer belly he better get rid of it.

ek to when these guys wear their triusers at the last decent line possible/or the last exposure limit tht the legal laws set, their non-belly also looks like belly......but I do feel dutta can really make 6 packs and woo us!!

he was damn charming in the show but again his silly grin...oh ho...how does he manage to not show tht in LTL! i wonder...In LTL, he is to die for!! but he totally made it up with his charm!

and I know, I am getting loads of whacks on my way for this comment! 😆😆
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
KalyWayne07 thumbnail

Why...ya don't like guys that ties their trousers way below to their waist line? I mean, to me it looks fine...it's better than being all nerdy, right?
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalyWayne07

Why...ya don't like guys that ties their trousers way below to their waist line? I mean, to me it looks fine...it's better than being all nerdy, right?

not at all Aly....All my friends wear it right where the laws wuld not comment but a mm below and they wuld be behind bars....thats become a fashion....once I was arguing with my friend about this who also wears hs jeans in the same fashion and he asked me whats wrong with tht, and our cmmon friend was walking in front of us and he was totally supporting my friend bcoz he too is like tht.....and thats when he bend down and his butt line was visible!!
and then I didnt have to say anything, just closed my eyes and walked past....after tht none of them ever asked me whats wrong with their style, although they didnt change their style!
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinkyk

Miss Mishee whr ru girl????????????

hope ur fine yaar...

hey pinky *hugz +kisses* 🤗 yaar yea em fine em around but hardly cmnt ny topik nd uper se ma reslt out it dint went so well so have to coverup in MCATz so stdying 🤢 wesay u kesi ho mishi ki parosan 😆 😉
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk

hey pinky *hugz +kisses* 🤗 yaar yea em fine em around but hardly cmnt ny topik nd uper se ma reslt out it dint went so well so have to coverup in MCATz so stdying 🤢 wesay u kesi ho mishi ki parosan 😆 😉

OHHHHHHHHH...best of luck yaar for ur MCAT...dont worry u will rock next time...StarStarStar
Aur kya yaar im obliged u called me Mishi ki padosan...😳😳😳
Thanks so much .....................🤗🤗
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kaly, pinky, suhana shreya, and dd and dusk thanks for replying all 🤗😃
c u on the todays HHK 😆 i think u all will enjoy my bak bak 😆
Edited by newbe - 13 years ago